Lois sent Local 6 an email she recieved from Cindy who is standing by Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It amazes me that CA continues to bicker with outside folks, especially after finding out that Caylee is definitely deceased. I'd be in such deep grief, I wouldn't even hear them. They would be the last thing on my mind.

It reminds me of her behavior with the protestors. We continued to see her outside, fighting with them, yelling.. she even hugged one of the women she was fighting with.

I think she has ADD. Her mind can't stay focused on any one thing.. even her granddaughter's death.

I think she has a personality disorder where she constantly has to be arguing with someone.
Actually taking the time to email someone to un-invite them to a funeral,
she just keeps topping her last lowly deed over and over.

It's sad - Cindy just keeps biting off the fingers of people that believed in Casey - THEN when these people found out the truth, they distanced themselves and Cindy has been just like a high school kid, bitchy and mean - just plain mean

I wonder who WILL be invited to the funeral - what about her brother? Probably not

We already know now that LP is not invited, I doubt the Grunds will be invited

This is the time when everyone should be together, grieve and heal - not continue to bite everyones heads off

And now, when Casey gets convicted of this horrendous crime - what will Cindy do then? Turn into a recluse? Be one of those nasty mean old ladies who hates everyone?

That is a sad terrible way to live - with all that anger and hate - it will eat her alive and she'll lose everything - her family, house, even her dogs

THIS is what Casey has done - dispicable!

If the only people that think Casey is innocent are invited, it is going to be a pretty small turnout.

This is just more tackiness. It's unbelievable to me that she would tell people they are not invited. When (and I say when *sigh*) they have the private memorial wouldn't it be more appropriate to invite people, instead of letting people know who won't be invited??:rolleyes::rolleyes:

This is just more tackiness. It's unbelievable to me that she would tell people they are not invited. When (and I say when *sigh*) they have the private memorial wouldn't it be more appropriate to invite people, instead of letting people know who won't be invited??:rolleyes::rolleyes:

No, you can't do it that way. People may think in your grief-stricken state it was an oversight. Very important to clarify that it is was intentional.

No, you can't do it that way. People may think in your grief-stricken state it was an oversight. Very important to clarify that it is was intentional.

Oh ya, I forgot for a moment and was thinking the way I would think....duh.:bang:

How bout some big buff body guards to keep undesirables out.

That's when Cindy Anthony replied, "As for my daughter, she never hurt Caylee and that will be proven, she loved her deeply."

Cindy is nuttier than a squirrel turd.

'nuf said.

cindy's just stating what 90% of mothers would state. we really can't expect her to assume that her daughter is guilty. i feel pretty bad for cindy and george. no matter how many people on this board hate her... i don't. if she felt that casey could do this then she'd also have to feel tremendous responsibility for raising a daughter with such capabilities. poor thing.

Uninvites! kinda sounds like Untruths! That wacky Ca.!

Cindy is writing to people to tell them they're not invited to Caylee's funeral?

I wonder what book of etiquette that's in...

ETA: Oooohhhhh... she's sending out the misinvitations!

Kinda like "NO MORE EXCLUSIVES" :furious:

cindy's just stating what 90% of mothers would state. we really can't expect her to assume that her daughter is guilty. i feel pretty bad for cindy and george. no matter how many people on this board hate her... i don't. if she felt that casey could do this then she'd also have to feel tremendous responsibility for raising a daughter with such capabilities. poor thing.

Please do not confuse not falling for the bs as hate. It's not.

Well we certainly wouldn't want anyone in that family to feel responsibility for their contributions to this debacle. I get not wanting to see your kid is guilty, but 90% of mother's would not be arguing via email with a woman who has released your communications to the press before, and the same woman asked for a restraining order against Cindy. Cindy is in self destruct mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member