Looking for podcast recommendations

I just listened to The Coldest Case in Laramie which is about a cold case in Laramie Wyoming, the 1985 murder of Shelli Wiley. Highly recommended! I binged all the episodes back to back, and thought it had some really thought provoking conclusions.

Slightly different view on crime, but I'm really enjoying reading about cults in which the leaders are eventually criminally indicted:

Escaping NXIVM (pronounced Nexium) is fascinating.

Slightly different view on crime, but I'm really enjoying reading about cults in which the leaders are eventually criminally indicted:

Escaping NXIVM (pronounced Nexium) is fascinating.

I heard that one and liked it too.

Nxivm on Trial is another good one about that. This one continues to update when there are any developments.

There's also a podcast by a couple of ex members from Nxivm, called A Little Bit Culty, where they talk about cults and recovery, mostly interviewing experts and survivors. I have been shocked at how many of these abusive cults are out there, they're everywhere.

The podcast "This is Actually Happening" - is doing a five-part series featuring first-person narratives from people who survived the shooting spree in Rancho Tehama, California in 2017. The series is called "Point Blank." I find its providing a deeper insight into what it is like for people who live through mass shootings.

‎This Is Actually Happening on Apple Podcasts

My favorites are...

True crime garage
True Crime society
Generation why
Women & crime
True Crime all the time & true crime all the time unsolved
Unsolved mysteries
The Vanished

Members online

Online statistics

Members online