"Lost" Actor (51) Marries 16 YR Old

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is just NASTY!!!!! Her parents are seeing $$$$ signs. If she gets to be prego can you imagine what that poor child is going to think when daddy is already in a nursing home by the time they are out of elementary school. Just proves that people will do ANYTHING for money. Over my dead body would I allow my daughter to marry someone that much older than her.

Pretty amazing that parents would let their 16 year old 'virgin', nice Christian daughter, contemplate making a video like that, let alone letting her marry a 51 year old perv. Sick, sick, sick. Dang, it seems like I'm saying that a LOT lately!

No way she is 16............no way.

I don't believe it.

EWWWWW! There is NO way she is 16. Sorry y'all, but that's not even legal in Vegas.

IMO, these are just two more media *advertiser censored* looking for publicity. Are there NO boundaries for these people?

I'm really not sure how "Percy" could possibly believe portraying himself as a pedophile will be good for his career. Good luck with that, buddy. But the girl will cash in - BIG time.

Once again.....EWWWWWWWW!

Something stinks about this story. I'm off to sleuth. I found "her parents" listed in public databases along with a relative listed as Ashley Stodden (age 25-26). Interesting enough to dig deeper, could be nothing though.

That girl is 16???????????? :thud:

If she's 16, then I'm 25! No way - she looks like she's had more plastic surgery than Joan Rivers.

I just find it very difficult to believe. My son is 14 and I've seen girls his age and older - and I've yet to see a 16 year old look like THAT!

GAHHHHHH!!!!!

Mel

This is disgusting....There is NO WAY IN HELL I would allow my 16 yr old daughter to do this...her parents sold her out, IMO.....

"We are totally supportive of this marriage," Courtney's mother Krista Stodden told Radar Online, adding "Doug is a wonderful man and we love him. They are very much in love and we are so supportive of this."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/los..._marries_VGzkLjG2HuR4XHfF6P3VzK#ixzz1NQdtpDu4

What's in it for her parents to make them "so supportive?"

That's sickening. That's almost child abue, IMO. That girl is WAY too young to know what she's getting herself into. No 16-year-old is mature enough to marry a 51-year-old man. Her parents should be ashamed of themselves. Not to mention that a 51-year-old dude who is attracted to a CHILD is a pervert.

Disgusting.

To me, this IS child abuse. He likes little girls. And that horrifies me.
I don't care that she doesn't "look" sixteen. She's a kid. What the heck are they going to talk about? What kind of life is she going to have? She should be going to prom, hanging out at the mall, going to movies, graduating high school, going to college, etc. This is repulsive to me.

I think guys who want to be with Lolita types have a screw loose. I understand how a man can look at a young woman who doesn't look like a kid and feel attraction. If she has the attributes that grown women have, it is not unreasonable to feel that way at a glance. But to want to actually BE with a kid like that, I don't get it. She's a child and regardless of how she looks, once she opens her mouth, even watching the way she moves, etc., a grown man will know he's with a baby. Only a sicko would get off on that, IMO.

And her parents? They should be jailed. I read some online comments about this and one person said she went to school with this girl who has a crazy, deluded stage mom who is completely over bearing and over the top when it comes to pimping her kid. Mommy probably thought marrying a star would be good for her kid's image. Well, it makes me want to barf.

Whenever I read something like this about a star, I can never think of them the same way again. Like Woody Allen. He watched his step-daughter grow up and then married her. Ick. Ick. Ick.

Ephebophilia.

This a video of her talking:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSUQcX9EMPs&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪Cyber Bullies & Cyber Victims‬‏[/ame]

Ok so in that video she sounds 16 .. but 16 with a mouth full of cotton. **sigh**

uggh, discussed(disgust) this with some friends the other night. Sick, after reading some statements from this girl's mother, I was even more disturbed. Not only did she sign off on this travesty she describes her daughter as a good christian girl, but the young lady's music videos and lyrics would seem to contradict that (IMO). Further, the mother went on to discuss the fact that her daughter has not enhanced her figure but that she is a natural beauty, blah blah blah.

:puke: something really not right with this whole deal.

Im wondering if this isnt to get publicity, in that case, probably priceless LOL

i do think that 'percy' tagged hiself as a pedophile, and the 'child' as a really dumb twinkie. lol

i dont even wanna say what her 'mother' is tagged with in my book :(

Ok so in that video she sounds 16 .. but 16 with a mouth full of cotton. **sigh**

I couldn't get past her fake ta-ta's. What normal sane parent would allow a 16 year old get plastic boobies? You can't tell me those are real badonkadonks.

My neice was, ahem, blessed with rather large breasts, and you can tell when they are real! She ended up getting a reduction because her back hurt so much.

She also looks like she's had a mini-face lift of sorts. Maybe her face is so stretched she can't talk like a normal person ;)

Poor thang to have parents who would allow that -- but wthay, they let her marry a 50 year old man too.

MOO

Mel

uggh, discussed(disgust) this with some friends the other night. Sick, after reading some statements from this girl's mother, I was even more disturbed. Not only did she sign off on this travesty she describes her daughter as a good christian girl, but the young lady's music videos and lyrics would seem to contradict that (IMO). Further, the mother went on to discuss the fact that her daughter has not enhanced her figure but that she is a natural beauty, blah blah blah.

:puke: something really not right with this whole deal.

If that's not a dye job (in one of her videos) I don't know what is. So for the mother to say she is a nutural beauty (pun intended), she's way off base.

No 16 year old should look that enhanced. I wonder what she looks like behind the 2 pounds of face paint?

MOO

Mel

I've heard about women cutting a "few off the top", done it myself, but 16?

Sorry, for some reason, maybe it's personal, I just DO NOT BELIEVE she is 16.

Also, this is gross.... x100.

I saw that website last night when I was digging around a bit about her. There is also one where she uses a photo "pre bust enhancement era" and claims she is 15.

Her Dad has had more than a handful of court dates. Mom has one, looks like they both had indebtedness. (probably a bankruptcy). He has a criminal traffic charge. I really didn't look too deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500