"Lost" Actor (51) Marries 16 YR Old

Status
Not open for further replies.
One would presume her sugar daddy is helping her with her homework each night and preparing her to get into college, right?

Anyone want to take odds on how soon the divorce will be? I give them two years max.

Lol! You owe me for a new monitor, I just sprayed mine! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The only thing "16" that I can connect to her is "How much change will I get back from a $20?".

well sorry, i can believe she is , but the way she talks she sound midly mentally handicapped. I'm serious. I dont understand he could get a 25 year old that looks like her. why 16?

Daddy has a free ride to pay his bills and even though neither looks their age, it still makes me sick. Just an excuse for a old dude to molest a child.

What her reason is, I am clueless.... Why not just enjoy her youth?

Not gonna bet how long this will last!

Goz

I am suprised that girl wanted to marry him..... Sugar daddy...

She looks way too old to be 16 though... I'd be a bit more worried if she did look her age.

Ew ew ewwww... they are on GMA doing an interview this morning and something is OFF. If you didn't know she was a kid, you would swear she was an over the top playboy bunny in her late 20's early 30's. She works HARD at exuding a sexual air about herself... either he has groomed her to be that way, or he has had help in grooming her (possibly the parents). It was a hard interview to watch because of the creep factor. Also, a couple of times when she was talking, something triggered the "is she on drugs" query in my brain. I'm telling you, something is not right...

Some tidbits: they met over the internet through acting workshops he was giving. They only knew each other for 4 months and she is currently being homeschooled. They also made a big point of including that she was a virgin on her wedding night (TMI much?).

Oh, they are also fielding offers for a reality show.

snip snip

Some tidbits: they met over the internet through acting workshops he was giving. They only knew each other for 4 months and she is currently being homeschooled.
Four months is not a lot of time to decide your future based on when you're only 16. No one who still needs homeschooling has any business getting married IMO. Is the husband giving her lessons? Or her parents?

They also made a big point of including that she was a virgin on her wedding night (TMI much?).
Yikes, imagine being a child bride test driving the male soulmate for the first time on her wedding night, finding out that she's not really yet ready for sex and he's not that hot after all, and being stuck with a husband old enough to be her daddy. Hope it works out for her.

This may explain a lot.

Her husband is actually older than her dad - which just makes it all the more creepy IMO.

Has no one in the media called them on this and asked to see an official birth certificate? This has the feel of "The Emporer Has No Clothes", where everyone is going along with the ruse, while no one has the courage to say SHE CANNOT BE THE AGE SHE CLAIMS, or, if she indeed is, THIS IS WRONG.

We all know that people will go to great lengths to concoct a hoax that will get them noticed for TV. STOP THE MADNESS.

Rant over. Thanks for listening. :)

Ew ew ewwww... they are on GMA doing an interview this morning and something is OFF. If you didn't know she was a kid, you would swear she was an over the top playboy bunny in her late 20's early 30's. She works HARD at exuding a sexual air about herself... either he has groomed her to be that way, or he has had help in grooming her (possibly the parents). It was a hard interview to watch because of the creep factor. Also, a couple of times when she was talking, something triggered the "is she on drugs" query in my brain. I'm telling you, something is not right...

Some tidbits: they met over the internet through acting workshops he was giving. They only knew each other for 4 months and she is currently being homeschooled. They also made a big point of including that she was a virgin on her wedding night (TMI much?).

She really thinks that she's hot, that's for sure! I got annoyed just watching her on this video and I have no doubt she is on some type of substance.

No surprise about the reality show! Publicity!

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...oversial-marriage-exclusive/story?id=14073130

I couldn't get past her fake ta-ta's. What normal sane parent would allow a 16 year old get plastic boobies? You can't tell me those are real badonkadonks.

My neice was, ahem, blessed with rather large breasts, and you can tell when they are real! She ended up getting a reduction because her back hurt so much.

She also looks like she's had a mini-face lift of sorts. Maybe her face is so stretched she can't talk like a normal person ;)

Poor thang to have parents who would allow that -- but wthay, they let her marry a 50 year old man too.

MOO

Mel

I did go to school with a girl that was built just like that, matter of fact she was bullied and tormented for having HUGE cantaloupe breasts and the tiniest waist ya ever saw. She was very pretty and the sweetest down to earth girl you'd ever want to meet! She acted NOTHING like this trampy girl!

I won't put her down for the way she looks...but the way she acts is deplorable.

Has no one in the media called them on this and asked to see an official birth certificate? This has the feel of "The Emporer Has No Clothes", where everyone is going along with the ruse, while no one has the courage to say SHE CANNOT BE THE AGE SHE CLAIMS, or, if she indeed is, THIS IS WRONG.

We all know that people will go to great lengths to concoct a hoax that will get them noticed for TV. STOP THE MADNESS.

Rant over. Thanks for listening. :)

There is a link to her BC up-thread somewhere. I was born at the same hospital and it looks just like my official BC. I still don't believe she's 16!

And I definitely think she's on something. The way she dresses and walks tells me she is NOT a "Christian girl." And he just looks like an old fool.

And of course there would be not much made of this, since they did get married. But mainly because "they" have their own laws out "there" for "them".

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyMYNOnVFqs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyMYNOnVFqs[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BynJmKpzJEw"]‪51-Year-Old Actor Doug Hutchison Marries Teenager: Couple Speaks Out‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

What medication is this child on in this video? Benzo's?

I kind of wished that I went to school with her so I could see if she looked older when she was like in middle school.

If only she was in my school distract because we were born in the same state as each other. Oddly, I share the same name with her mother.

I think the reason she looks so much older is probably because she has gone through plastic surgery despite her mothers claim that she is 'real'. She looks fake IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther