LP 11/13 BP Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lois is asking this guy, trying to get info on another guy who is wearing camo pants with marine-style hair cut.

d66950a5.jpg

Per Murt, they are expecting divers to come from all over the state.

good morning everyone

I see about four divers so far in the water

these are black water divers

they are trained to search by touch....not by sight

Divers in water...lower right of pic.

584918b5.jpg

Murt gave a big shout out to everyone watching and says hi.

"We're all one big happy family here today; we're here for Caylee."

I thought people said that this river flowed west. Why does it look like they are referring to "down" river as being eastward?

morning, everyone...ok, so I am confused. are the divers going in the water again today? have they expanded the search parameters or something? do they have better detection equipment this time?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought TES's sonar of the lake already established that there were no human remains in that lake. what makes LP so sure she's there, despite evidence to the contrary?

Murt just said the divers are donating their time! And divers with experience can come on down!:woohoo:

Murt gave a big shout out to everyone watching and says hi.

"We're all one big happy family here today; we're here for Caylee."

Murt seems to have a really big heart. :heart:

morning, everyone...ok, so I am confused. are the divers going in the water again today? have they expanded the search parameters or something? do they have better detection equipment this time?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought TES's sonar of the lake already established that there were no human remains in that lake. what makes LP so sure she's there, despite evidence to the contrary?

Murt said these divers are trained to search by touch.

sonar does not show stuff that is under the murk.....these divers are trained in *black* water

Murt said "There goes the chic magnet." Referring to the good looking guy in the black shirt. LMAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back