LP 11/13 BP Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at all those people there for Caylee!!!

I'm in awe, this is all for her! Look how many people she touched! What a sweet baby.

there are about 4 to 5 so far....divers are coming from all over the place today...they will be diving all day....and its a much larger area they are going to search

mkay just a coincidence then... no blackwater, NC affiliiation... just specialized dirty/mirky/etc water divers

Diver injured. ALl divers out of water. Using ice on injury..caught in fishing line, not serious but pulled all divers out of water.

they are out of the water....a diver got hurt...cought up in some fishing line

1 diver injured...all out of water taking a break........caught on fishing line???

Wyatt, Lois with Murt at Truck right now. Lois is talking, describing injured diver and low spot in river.

this reminds me of the laci search, murky waters/no laci......she came up down water from them later
woman talking on MURT but my sound is bad

they found a low spot in the water....and are going to search that...in a bit....water that is flowing down...im thinking like a sink hole....they did find a bike frame

sonar does not show stuff that is under the murk.....these divers are trained in *black* water

ahhhh...got it. thanks.

just one thought - you know how the A family said "youre not going to find her in there" (meaning the lake)? remember that Scott Peterson said the same thing about the marina where they eventually found Laci, to his sister Anne Byrd - he said, "they won't find her in there".

Murt seems to have a really big heart. :heart:

I must say, barring just a few, everyone that is around this case has a good heart. I mean all the WSers, searchers, LP, TM, NG the list goes on, but I think that is one of the reasons I'm so drawn to this place is because it is full of love...corny I know, but that's JMO and I'm sticking to it.:)

local news helicopters on same frequency as the divers.....have to get it fixed

food is there :)

they found a low spot in the water....and are going to search that...in a bit....water that is flowing down...im thinking like a sink hole....they did find a bike frame

imagine all the other crap that they are going to find in there...why do people put their refuse in lakes?

what if they find a different body while they are searching, that's not Caylee's? it could happen. has anyone heard of that happening during a search, where someone else that they weren't even looking for gets found? that would be nice (well I mean, not "nice", because that's never nice, but at least another family's mystery would be solved!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab