Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite frankly I dont give a rats who has the highest rate of HIV!!!!!!!! get of your high horse.

Someone mentioned it and all I have said is it might be why he has this "nothing to lose" attitude and anger.

Just an idea. I AM NOT saying because he is gay/bisexual he has aids....sheeshh....touchy

He has nothing to lose because he is a depraved individual with a VERY disturbing history. There is absolutely no reason or indication to speculate HIV has anything whatsoever to do with his state of mind.

As far as people being sensitive to the topic; if you have ever lost anyone you love from it then you might understand it is highly irrelevant here. That isn't coming from a high-horse but from a missing piece of the heart.

all of these sites such as rapidshare, mediafire, depositfiles, etc track your IP but delete it after ~1h - I didn't want to upload it to my real Soundcloud Profile etc :)

It's there, I see the loop in the bottom picture. Notice how it swings from frame to frame?

If it's what I think you are seeing, it is only visible in image 1 and 4, right? When his head is lowered?

STOP GENERALIZING NOW, please. I don't want to see anymore posts attacking or defending any segment of the population.

Focus on this dude.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members