Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he's alone. I've always felt he had someone helping him. Perhaps even more than one person. A fugitive like him would have been caught by now. Look how long he's gotten away with the kitten killings. He moves around. Ontario - UK - Montreal - Paris (and all those in between)

~n/t~ he apparently DOES have a travel companion

Who is Luka Magnotta's potential accomplice?? Toronto Sun notes "hotel camera footage recorded "two Canadian men" checking in Tuesday afternoon" Full Article: http://www.torontosun.com/2012/06/03/magnotta-reportedly-spotted-in-paris

QMI Agency spoke with a receptionist at the Hotel des Batignolles in Paris, where someone believed to be Magnotta was allegedly seen on Tuesday, May 29.

Harold, who would not give his last name, told QMI Agency on Sunday that the manager of a bar adjacent to the hotel told French police that Magnotta entered the hotel with another man Tuesday evening.

Note: AFP reported Sunday that a source said French police have allegedly been able to track Magnotta's whereabouts through his cellphone.

My two cents worth...

First of all I think a lot of people are giving him too much credit.

I dont think he is as smart as people think he is.

He has left stuff in a Paris apartment....been since by quite a few people.......a smart person would be hiding out under complete disguise not drawing attention to himself.

I think he has a beautiful face............but eewwkk....yuk

Also I think he has very very very low self esteem...... I bet he was teased and bullied as a kid, hence the wearing of designer stuff all the time, saying he worked at versace, has a high IQ etc........all the photos are so posed.

The feeding of the kittens to ......., the sending of the body parts to politicians.....its all me, nme, me....look how clever and wonderful I am, I want people to shock people and get them to NOTICE me...

Someone with alot of confidence doesnt need this much attention on himself and that is what it is all about.

Personally I find him a sad pitiful creature who has alot of self hate and has done and seen some awful stuff.

The way to catch this guy is by calling him a sad pitiful creature and stop making out he is so clever and one step ahead etc. I dont think he is at all.

But this is how I see it.

Definitely a sociopath

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...ct-Luka-Magnotta-playing-war-game-online.html
Montreal homicide detectives quizzed us within hours over our online tip and were quick to thank us, but the Met’s inaction was blasted by a criminal behaviour expert in Canada. Jacques Lesage said: “You have to take these threats seriously. If you read something like that, that shows a clear intention (to commit a crime). You need to worry about it.”

Other online postings we found give further insights into the world of the bisexual, who is obsessed with dead film star James Dean.

A short animation which appears to have been created by him shows a red handprint and the chilling message: “It was Luka Magnotta” written as though in blood.

He has at least three aliases and has been on the run for ten days.

Magnotta is one of Interpol’s most wanted and faces five charges, including first degree murder.
•

DID you meet Magnotta in London? Call our newsdesk on 0207 782 4104

I'm still lurking and catching up, but is there anyone else out there like me hoping that they have notified ALL plastic surgeons all over the world about this guy? heck he might put them in his next video after they do some work on him so they can't turn around and rat him out, release his "new face"

speculation of course, but I do hope that cosmetic surgeons are aware of this "thing" (i refuse to call him a person at this point)

Here is the ring on the right hand next to the index finger - taken from his myspace pictures:

Attachments

• Lukas Ring.png
    Lukas Ring.png
    125.3 KB · Views: 39
are prisoners in Canada allowed computers? Cause if they are, I'm going to be sick.

Anyways to whom ever said to NOT talk about the aids aspect. I did some research and it is a crime in some states and countries so IF LM has it and has been spreading it knowingly etc that could be another charge against him JMO though. NOT saying he does! But people should be leery of it when coming into contact with him! Also the subject of aids was a forum topic on WS sometime ago
Crime?>> http://health-care.lawyers.com/Do-You-Have-to-Tell-Your-Partner-about-an-STD.html

Anyways to whom ever said to NOT talk about the aids aspect. I did some research and it is a crime in some states and countries so IF LM has it and has been spreading it knowingly etc that could be another charge against him JMO though. NOT saying he does! But people should be leery of it when coming into contact with him! Also the subject of aids was a forum topic on WS sometime ago
Crime?>> http://health-care.lawyers.com/Do-You-Have-to-Tell-Your-Partner-about-an-STD.html

Strictly a matter of perspective but I think the danger of him killing another human is much less than by transmitting HIV than with a ruffie and a sharp knife. JMO - I don't think HIV needs to be discussed.

Here is the ring on the right hand next to the index finger - taken from his myspace pictures:

PERFECT can you post that in our data dump thread! That is the EXACT same ring seen in killvid good work!

PERFECT can you post that in our data dump thread! That is the EXACT same ring seen in killvid good work!

We have a data dump thread - oh my I will search it out.......lol

eleph

I've found a couple of new video's of Luka and from inside his apartment that I haven't seen before, on this users YT: http://www.youtube.com/user/SKREDMANTV?feature=watch

One with footage of LM on a rollercoaster:

Luka Rocco Magnotta killer NEW VIDEO SERIAL KILLER WANTED TUEUR EN FUITE eric newman - YouTube

One with a picture of LM dressed like a woman:

Luka Rocco Magnotta killer NEW pictures killer 1 lunatic 1 ice pick le depeceur - YouTube

And one of inside the room after the murder (not the one with the janitor):

Luka Rocco Magnotta HOUSE KILLER NEW VIDEO ,APARTEMENT DU TUEUR - YouTube

I'm told a new thread will be coming shortly so watch for closing doors when creating your posts.

OT and pretty much irrelevant.... but I don't understand why Luka thinks he is anything like James Dean. His look reminds me more of early David Bowie or Michael Jackson post surgery than anything remotely resembling James Dean.

Just had to get that out there. ;)

Wishful thinking, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members