Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol so he's playing war games, posting YT videos, shacking with men and knocking on a woman's door to party. Busy fugitive.

Alrighty then.

<laughing> exactly. Not possible.

Please do and send one to facie if you dont mind also she is doing the photoshop side by side work for us.

Sorry - I meant that I'd send it to Facie, I did and she is on it.

So you are a gay guy on the run, lets presume he is low on cash, he would take a train, bus. Hitchiking in Europe would be too risky, he would want to blend in the crowd. Wearing a hat and probably dark clothes to blend in the background. My guess is not only the gay bars he'll hang out at, not inside but rather outside. I still say he might go near a college area, he would blend, and find some resources there. Aren't all college students broke? easy to give a sob story and be believable too.

I don't wish to stereotype, but travelling as a gay guy could be a good cover. Straight folks would give him a wide berth and most gay connections he made would hesitate to go to the authorities if they recognized him for fear of outing themselves.

I've found a couple of new video's of Luka and from inside his apartment that I haven't seen before, on this users YT: http://www.youtube.com/user/SKREDMANTV?feature=watch

One with footage of LM on a rollercoaster:

Luka Rocco Magnotta killer NEW VIDEO SERIAL KILLER WANTED TUEUR EN FUITE eric newman - YouTube

One with a picture of LM dressed like a woman:

Luka Rocco Magnotta killer NEW pictures killer 1 lunatic 1 ice pick le depeceur - YouTube

And one of inside the room after the murder (not the one with the janitor):

Luka Rocco Magnotta HOUSE KILLER NEW VIDEO ,APARTEMENT DU TUEUR - YouTube

Dear geesus but he is butt ugly.

I don't wish to stereotype, but travelling as a gay guy could be a good cover. Straight folks would give him a wide berth and most gay connections he made would hesitate to go to the authorities if they recognized him for fear of outing themselves.

The male he spent an evening or two with in Clichy-la-Garenne not long after he arrived already reported him to French police. I (and at least one other poster) are pretty sure he might be out trolling for a sugar daddy (so to speak).

If I click on one of the provided links and a Luka face pops up at me and covers my screen (sort of like the trick ghost ones) I swear to God that I will not only piss my pants but it will be closely followed by a number two.

Don't any of you get any ideas about doing this!

I have been following the news and this site since the foot was delivered to the building next door to where I work. Like most of you I have spent many many hours tracking info on the net. One of the first things I did was check out his mother's My space. I was under the impression that the family said that they had not seen him in years and yet I found pictures of him and his mother. Some I believe were taken in Toronto but others look like Miami to me. I hope his family are taking precautions after seeing this evening that picture where his mother's face is scribbled over. Perhaps it would be his grandmother he would contact as I read that she basically raised him?
My feeling is he is now running away from France....towards Britain as he said in December 2011 that he liked Britain because he thought people were stupid there. If he has that thinking in his mind he probably feels he won't be caught if he goes there.
I doubt he will be trying any time soon to come back to Canada or try for the U.S, security will be too tight.

Every single person in this thread the last week has done such good work in one way or another, this is a great collective effort that I am proud to be a part of. I really do think a lot of what we do is used by the media and maybe even LE in some fashion although they may never admit it, other posters have hinted and I believe them, that they have seen entire posts of theirs lifted by the media and used in articles, so that is a good thing, but it isnt about us, its about helping find this and whatever it takes to do that within the law.

If I click on one of the provided links and a Luka face pops up at me and covers my screen (sort of like the trick ghost ones) I swear to God that I will not only piss my pants but it will be closely followed by a number two.

Don't any of you get any ideas about doing this!

:floorlaugh:

hey there, I'm new - wanted to add this piece of audio, I enhanced the audio of the Heptagram Part in the Hollywoodloveletters Upload -> http://depositfiles.com/files/o0z7a0gkm

it says 'The Nine Satanic Statements' -> http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-killer-luka-magnotta-wrote-praises-to-satan/

Someone else commented on the video as well saying that

The depositfiles.com tracked my IP address - I am behind some stuff so it doesn't bother me - just a heads up to others who are not behind anything.

Thanks,
Eleph

HChi... let it slide. We need you here. :rocker:

If someone smokes should we speculate that they have cancer?

If someone drinks should we speculate their liver will fail?

If someone worked in a restaurant should we speculate they have hepatitis (rates of contraction are highest there)?

If someone cries at a funeral should we paint them as unstable?

If you took the time to actually examine the group with the highest rate of contacting the HIV virus you'd find it is NOT gay or bisexual men... But hey, let's paint broad strokes and stereotype...

Additionally, medical breakthroughs have allowed living with HIV to be manageable, contacting the virus isn't the death sentence it once was; the major problems come when people don't get tested for HIV/AIDS no matter what sex, race, gender sexual orientation might be...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

Point taken. I know you mentioned you were a gay man, Hastings and that is great, I wanted to ask you in your opinion do you think those within any given gay community, the ones who pay for sex specifically, would find Luka to be a good catch and worth their money, from what you have seen, but setting your own personall feelings aside and just offering and objective POV on the matter.

I would personally think perhaps some of the older gay men in the community would find him to be a good catch but I really dont know.

I am just wondering how successful he would be capable of being as a male prostitute in that community.

someone can be delusional & insane yet still very intelligent in their own way. it doesn't appear he's ever had a 'real' job or relationships that would take his time away from learning how to commit fraud, exploit the internet & manipulate people. ten (?) years of little sleep & constant research & development of these 'skills' seems to have made the character we're looking at today. not unlike the jacee dugard kidnapper, if his probation conditions had actually been adhered to after the fraud this would not be happening. the connection i see is that we're accustomed to maniacs self destructing quickly, but something in the water, climate, society today is allowing them to thrive. the real lesson we can learn from this is to take greater care of each other & not abandon someone just because their problems aren't effecting us 'yet'.

sorry if that's kinda off-topic for the forum, but i feel there's some underestimation of this guy's intelligence & humanity just because he's a psycho. he has this way of thinking because people around him allowed it to develop.
PS i'm not him!

The depositfiles.com tracked my IP address - I am behind some stuff so it doesn't bother me - just a heads up to others who are not behind anything.

Thanks,
Eleph

What does that mean? Behind what? :what:

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

Ima

Does anyone know the identity of the guy riding the roller coaster with him? I am certain I have seen this guy's picture in the myriad of pics that he has on the net.

Quite frankly I dont give a rats who has the highest rate of HIV!!!!!!!! get of your high horse.

Someone mentioned it and all I have said is it might be why he has this "nothing to lose" attitude and anger.

Just an idea. I AM NOT saying because he is gay/bisexual he has aids....sheeshh....touchy

A little touchy yourself? Remember the rules and be respectful please.

Do we actually know the REAL truth of this guys life.

I have read the "discuss Lucas ...." on facebook and have followed alot of the links to his numerous postings.

My goodness this guy sprouts alot of lies and seems to live through the internet and what other notorious people have done.

I saw the websleuth post about the post he put on the psych forum about his upbringing...has anyone been able to find out if this is true.

I noticed at the end of it he said he was married.

He really loves his internet presence, surely they should be able to track him this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500