Lurker Coming Out

beesy said:
Aren't there some P's too?
I don't know but it is getting bad when all we can post is whose name starts with what letter! Darlie needs to break out of prison or something just to stir things up around here.

Goody said:
I don't know but it is getting bad when all we can post is whose name starts with what letter! Darlie needs to break out of prison or something just to stir things up around here.
Break her out girl friend,
we could use her for our model in my reinactment. :slap:

G.I.RattlesnakeJane said:
Break her out girl friend,
we could use her for our model in my reinactment. :slap:
I am not in a hurry to end up in the klink myself so no chance of that. I am afraid she is on her own.:behindbar

Goody said:

aaaaaaaahahahahaha yeah she can hi tail it up here and hang out with Karla. Birds of a feather.

cami said:
aaaaaaaahahahahaha yeah she can hi tail it up here and hang out with Karla. Birds of a feather.
I don't know. I think Darlie would be scared of Karla! hahahahahah!

KatiesMom said:
I agree that Helena was a nut-case and wasn't involved.

The MacDonald case was my first true-crime obsession. I think I read Fatal Vision when I was 12 or 13. Then when I was in college and the Routier case happened, I started reading about that. The similarities are amazing. Anyway, I am absolutely convinced that Dr. Jeff killed his wife and children, but have never gotten to that point w/ Darlie. Of course, Jeff is still claiming that he didn't do it and has convinced the Courts to conduct DNA testing. I'm all for it. Then he'll shut-up, rot in his cell where he belongs and Collette, Kimberly and Kristin can finally rest in peace.
Did you hear about the DNA results? :woohoo: But his supporters just latched onto the other few hairs which are unidentified. Right, they don't match his hippies! Ha! He, like Darlie, will always have supporters! But I say the same thing, test away, test away!
http://www.wral.com/news/7887201/detail.html?rss=ral&psp=news

http://crime.about.com/b/a/251386.htm

She didn't think of prints till someone in authority told her to not touch anything. She responds with a ( I didn't know, I didn't think about it ) tone in her voice. That's what gets her to thinking about the fact that there is going to be an investigation. She doesn't even bring the subject up untill after the 911 op. gets her to thinking. She is hanging on to hope right now and I think she knew Devon was dead and yes she is mad at Darin for not helping Damon. I think that is why she is calling his name or the boy was trying to breathe after having his lungs punctured.This might be when he was moving around
If she brought it up it would be different.I
The problem with that theory is that Darlie brought the prints up again. It is minutes later on the tape. The OP asks about the PO being at the door. Darlie breezes right over that and again worries about obscuring the prints. She's not even listening to the OP or trying to help the cops by describing the attacker. She is still on the phone and her butt should have been off of it!

That 911 call wasn't what we saw on that beloved show 911 rescue.
It was supposed to be real life TV.

Dispatchers were able to get important medical and lifesaving directions to callers and keep them calm. No advice was given to Darlie by the OP.

I never heard the OP tell her OK the police are at the door HANG UP and let them in. According to the 911 Rescue show-never hang up until the OP tells you to.
According to the police Darin was in the front yard. Someone else obviously not Darlie let him in- am I correct about this fact?

Your kids are dying, are you going to be more concerned with the arrival of the police or the ambulances? I also hear the police in the house and Darlie is talking to them and also Darin. She is trying to describe what happened and make some sense of it all. I also hear the police tell her to get a rag then right after it is like he changes his mind cause he tells her to sit or lie down. Maybe he didn't see her slashed throat with her still on the phone and when he did he didn't want her moving around alot.
You can read into anyone behavior at terrible moments sinister plots the police must investigate the parents first in all crimes involving children.
The natural mindset of police to do this first to either catch a killer or rule out the parents has sent more than one innocent person to jail. I admit wholly and fully that Darlie Lynn's behaviour before and after the crime is questionable to other people and not what I am looking at to judge her by.

I can't defend what I myself would not have done in her situation but I can see her doing what she did without being guilty of murder, just extremely bad taste and judgement.

Dispatchers were able to get important medical and lifesaving directions to callers and keep them calm. No advice was given to Darlie by the OP
Yes, the OP repeatedly told Darlie to calm down and please tell her what happened. She asked if anyone else was in the house. With that question, she learned the "intruder" had fled and Darlie's husband was downstairs helping her. She told her not to touch anything. She asked Darlie her name and asked the boys' ages. The OP did a very good job.
I never heard the OP tell her OK the police are at the door HANG UP and let them in. According to the 911 Rescue show-never hang up until the OP tells you to
The OP was clearly trying to get off the phone. She said "go talk to the police officers now". Where I'm from "go talk" would mean to hang up the phone because the cops were there to take over. You're being too nitpicky
According to the police Darin was in the front yard. Someone else obviously not Darlie let him in- am I correct about this fact?
That was Waddell. The door was open and Darin turned and went in and Waddell followed him. The OP had no idea Waddell was there yet. In the confusion, he didn't call it in. The OP was trying to figure out what was going on, saying "who's there" "is your front door unlocked". Darlie never even told her the cop was there. Just babbled on and on. Besides that, I seriously doubt Darlie was still on the phone because she thought she was supposed to be.
Your kids are dying, are you going to be more concerned with the arrival of the police or the ambulances? I also hear the police in the house and Darlie is talking to them and also Darin. She is trying to describe what happened and make some sense of it all. I also hear the police tell her to get a rag then right after it is like he changes his mind cause he tells her to sit or lie down. Maybe he didn't see her slashed throat with her still on the phone and when he did he didn't want her moving around also
I'd be relieved to see Mr. Police Man. There's a killer in my garage and I didn't even lock the UR door! I don't know why I'm not afraid. I don't know why I didn't lock the door!
She says one thing directly to Waddell "yall look out in the garage.." He did not tell her to sit down right after telling her to get a rag. He could see her throat right away. She was covered in blood and was holding a rag to HER throat.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back