M. Nejame is now Attorney for TES

Who knows, but it was one of the motions heard the other day and TM was upset over it on (Greta's?) show last night. Baez, IIRC, didn't win the motion. But he can still subpeona them himself. He was merely trying to get the courts to do his work for him by claiming TES was an agent of LE because LE gave him 5000.00

Isn't that what he does best? He tries to get others to do (or pay) for the work for him.

I am very happy about this, I think MN is a good attorney and kind person. Happy to see him help Tim keep TES volunteer info private, as it should be.

Good. I am glad he is on board with TES. Tim's org does not deserve to spend an obscene amount of money making copies so that the defense can later say to them,"oh, we don't need that info anymore". I hope Mr. M. fights the defense tooth and nail.

JB wants the names of all the volunteers and the maps where they searched??!!! WHY!

It could be that what he really wants is to prove that Hoover requested to be in charge of the search in the very area that Caylee was found, more than a month before the meter reader found her.

I haven't quite figured out how that would benefit the defense though.....:waitasec:

I am very happy about this, I think MN is a good attorney and kind person. Happy to see him help Tim keep TES volunteer info private, as it should be.

I agree. Disclosure of this info could deter future volunteers.

What legal right does JB have to ask for such info. I can understand requesting the search areas but this? What leagl right does TES have to refuse? Anyone know.

Looking at past track records, I'll bet MN wins this one.

I believe that, soon after Mr Nejame resigned as the A's attorney it was reported here in Orlando that he was now the attorney for TM and Equusearch.

You are right! And it was reported that he was working for free. (Sorry can't remember where)

I believe that, soon after Mr Nejame resigned as the A's attorney it was reported here in Orlando that he was now the attorney for TM and Equusearch.

You are correct. I remember reading about it and asking myself why would Tim need a lawyer. Now we know.

Personally, I think that Baez is fixing to learn a big lesson in being a humanitarian. He sits so high and mighty in his little Kissimmie office thinking about the money he is making off this case and the money he will make in the future off of it..while Tim and Mark will show what being outstanding citizens is all about. I truly hope the judge rides his rear for asking for something that has nothing to do with his client! His job is to defend her innocence or guilt, nothing else. Caylee is not his client, she was Tim's and America's!

It could be that what he really wants is to prove that Hoover requested to be in charge of the search in the very area that Caylee was found, more than a month before the meter reader found her.

I haven't quite figured out how that would benefit the defense though.....:waitasec:

OMG Chilly, this is now the 3rd time in one day I have agreed with you. I am not sure we have agreed that much in month.:):):)
BTW, glad you thought my little grand baby was a cutie, he is. Don't just wanna kiss his little face & squeeze him?

I'm thinking that Baez wants to find that TES searched the area where Caylee was found at one time, in hopes to prove that she wasn't there earlier, and hoping to prove that someone placed her there while Casey was in jail.

He wants maps and grids to show that maybe that placed was marked off as already being searched. It's not really proof as sometimes they can search a place and miss something, but it is what they are trying to focus on I bet--that Caysey was in jail when the body was placed there.

Even if he did search there, the latest reports on entamology will show that the bag/body had been sitting there since the summer, before TES even came out (i think)

I'm pleased as M. Nejame seems to have his heart in the right place as demonstrated when he tried to help the Anthony's and gave up after it became apparent that they were not going to follow his advice. I can't wait to see how JB does against him in court!

Well, it's possible that the law could support Baez's position, but from what I've seen, Mr. Nejame is the better lawyer.

I agree. Disclosure of this info could deter future volunteers.

What legal right does JB have to ask for such info. I can understand requesting the search areas but this? What leagl right does TES have to refuse? Anyone know.

Looking at past track records, I'll bet MN wins this one.

I still look at JB like a newbie lawyer - he's not a murder trial lawyer - so he asks for everything whether he needs it or not - and it looks like he's doing something, when in fact he's overloading himself and won't be able to organize -because we know he doesn't have hardly any paralegals because he wants the state to do everything for him

My guess is that if he gets this information he will try to show that anyone could have put Caylee where she was found - and try to bring down TES

I don't think he'll get it - can you see it? JB starts to try and interview all these searchers -then these searchers will get lawyers and there will be objectios galore - JB will get spanked by lawyers all over the country, the state and the judge

JB doesn't seem to be concentrating on one or two things - it's like he's pulling stuff in and saying 'oh this might stick'

Ridiculous

This is more Paper Work for Baez... he don't need the maps or the searches, it's all more smoke and mirrors... he will delay, the court because every piece of information he requests has not been given to him. He knows his best chance is to just keep delaying, it will be sometime next year before they ever start.
He has no regard for the time and effort it would take TM to do all that he requests, plus they have the body.
NO BAZE is not a magician..even though he wishes he could make all the real evidence vanish while he keeps confusing the issue.

TES probably does have a lawyer, but since the case is based in Florida they need an attorney licensed to practice in Florida.

Based on my experience working in the nonprofit industry for many years, we usually have an attorney on the board that we go to when we need legal advice (i.e., contracts, etc.). Typically, nonprofits don't have their own attorney on retainer, unless they are a very large national one.

This motion potentially could be a costly legal battle for TES depending on how it pans out. Again, I support them in their efforts to keep their volunteers' personal info private.

I, too, hope that Nejame is doing this pro bono.

Based on my experience working in the nonprofit industry for many years, we usually have an attorney on the board that we go to when we need legal advice (i.e., contracts, etc.). Typically, nonprofits don't have their own attorney on retainer, unless they are a very large national one.

This motion potentially could be a costly legal battle for TES depending on how it pans out. Again, I support them in their efforts to keep their volunteers' personal info private.

I, too, hope that Nejame is doing this pro bono.
On the Friday night before the last search there was a meeting at MN Bar for all volunteers to go over things. At that time Tim announced that MN had volunteered to be TES attorney in any state he might be needed. FREE!!! Glad to see MN is a man of his word.:clap:

It was my understanding when TES searchers applied that the Agreement of Confidentiality was there to protect not only TES but the searcher applying. So that info as far as I am concerned was/is to be kept private. I'm not real concerned as I think they are trying to establish if the PI was actually on a TES team for any of the searches, which one and when. I believe that is the only info they may be looking for. JB is grasping at straws obviously trying to point the finger anywhere else but his client.

too lazy to depose everyone.
----------------
I know! I didn't know if I should mention this here but geez can B. do anything by himself? He just wants to buy mre time and have someone else pay the bill.I pray 1/2 of Florida reads here and realizes what kind of lawyer he is~ hey B. learn to do your own work!!! IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back