M. Nejame is now Attorney for TES

Guess i aint figured this post thangy out-----cuz it didnt show up------so will do it again.
I'm just an old grandmama-----but looks to me like most of the stuff jb ask for in court could be found thru google

Personally, I think that Baez is fixing to learn a big lesson in being a humanitarian. He sits so high and mighty in his little Kissimmie office thinking about the money he is making off this case and the money he will make in the future off of it..while Tim and Mark will show what being outstanding citizens is all about. I truly hope the judge rides his rear for asking for something that has nothing to do with his client! His job is to defend her innocence or guilt, nothing else. Caylee is not his client, she was Tim's and America's!
-----------------------
Oh I hope so too.

I was VERY surprised to learn that M. Nejame is now representing TES and TM!

(snip)
Miller’s Florida based lawyer, M. Nejame said he is reviewing that motion. He added that he could be filing his own motion in court early next week.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

BTW, I totally agree with TM about not wanting to release personal info about the TES volunteers.

O/T P.S. Many thanks to Angel for keeping us updated with all the media reports:)

I believe him to be an ethical man, and I am glad he is filing a brief in this.

Guess i aint figured this post thangy out-----cuz it didnt show up------so will do it again.
I'm just an old grandmama-----but looks to me like most of the stuff jb ask for in court could be found thru google

You are much smarter than him, for sure.

He is just posturing for his claim later that he could not defend his client because LE didn't give him what he needed to do it. What everyone else sees; here is a man who is not smart enough to get out of a shower of crap, "posing" as an attorney.

I'm thinking that Baez wants to find that TES searched the area where Caylee was found at one time, in hopes to prove that she wasn't there earlier, and hoping to prove that someone placed her there while Casey was in jail.

He wants maps and grids to show that maybe that placed was marked off as already being searched. It's not really proof as sometimes they can search a place and miss something, but it is what they are trying to focus on I bet--that Caysey was in jail when the body was placed there.

Even if he did search there, the latest reports on entamology will show that the bag/body had been sitting there since the summer, before TES even came out (i think)

Daddy, I want the goose that laid the golden egg and I want it NOW. Relax JB, you'll get it, and BTW you'll need to hire about 100 more employees to reconstruct the crime see to even remotely look "planted." Save your dough dude.

It was my understanding when TES searchers applied that the Agreement of Confidentiality was there to protect not only TES but the searcher applying. So that info as far as I am concerned was/is to be kept private. I'm not real concerned as I think they are trying to establish if the PI was actually on a TES team for any of the searches, which one and when. I believe that is the only info they may be looking for. JB is grasping at straws obviously trying to point the finger anywhere else but his client.

If that is what they want, all they have to do to get that info is to supeonea him for a deposition. They could even do an interrogatory and get it.

It appears that JB has no idea how to do depositions, but wants everyone to give him information.

Has anyone ever considered that JB isn't as bumbling as we all think he is? The bottom line is all that matters to some people, no matter how they get it. Maybe JB has discovered that if you demand the whole pie and act above it all as if you deserve pie before everyone else, someone will give you a slice of pie just to avoid conflict over the whole pie.

If the desired end result for JB is that he gets H's records, maybe he'll get them. It could be the agreed on compromise to avoid giving out records of all searchers.

Bingo! JB gets what he went after. How often does this happen? How often in the past did he manouver people into doing it for him by acting this way? He is awfully smug.

I may not like his personality but I am begining to think he is smarter than I first thought he was. Sneaky smart. What do you all think.

Now, this thread is funny! A lot of posters ran Nejame down to the ground while he was working for the Anthonys, calling him Dracula and mocking his looks, saying he was a weasle... among other things. Now suddenly he is everybody's best friend!! Funny!
I do recall that there was an awful lot of strange things going on during these searches, in the background... lot of rumors, misinformation, the body was found, no, wait.. it wasn't... well, maybe it was....and maybe not. And they found a dress that looked like Caylee's, and bones that turned out to be nothing, and a necklace or something. I wonder if this request for this information could have something to do with someone who said they were working with TES and really wasn't... and all the rumors and leaks that turned out to be false. Oh and don't forget Murt who broadcast stuff he probably shouldn't have. Nothing would surprise me now, this case has given me one giant headache!

Now, this thread is funny! A lot of posters ran Nejame down to the ground while he was working for the Anthonys, calling him Dracula and mocking his looks, saying he was a weasle... among other things. Now suddenly he is everybody's best friend!! Funny!
I do recall that there was an awful lot of strange things going on during these searches, in the background... lot of rumors, misinformation, the body was found, no, wait.. it wasn't... well, maybe it was....and maybe not. And they found a dress that looked like Caylee's, and bones that turned out to be nothing, and a necklace or something. I wonder if this request for this information could have something to do with someone who said they were working with TES and really wasn't... and all the rumors and leaks that turned out to be false. Oh and don't forget Murt who broadcast stuff he probably shouldn't have. Nothing would surprise me now, this case has given me one giant headache!

THANK YOU! I was thinking the same thing.
TM was on everyone poop list as all that came out of his mouth was we have spent this much money and that much money etc etc blah blah blah TM keeps stopping searches and he is in it for the money and then it was OH LP and TM are wonderful and MN is a jerk, money thieving snake and then it was all bad about LP and now MN and TM are the heros?

I have some real neck problems from this case. hehe

Ya never heard LP say anything other than spending his own money in this case. Also that he never said he was going to get a free lawyer etc.
I do agree that all these players have very special gifts and I do believe that MN is probably the best lawyer in the whole bunch, but I don't think that confidentiality agreements can be broken in any way as that is what JB's problem is with LP and the PI's. doesnt' make sense.
This court in Orlando is going to have a whole wing for this case before it is thru. my oh my!

I WILL NEVER understand why the court did not allow the GAG order. THIS is hurting my brain. too many things going on here. It has to be settled down a little. THIS ANGEL NEEDS TO BE PUT TO REST!

CAYLEE we are praying you get what you deserve angel. we won't ever forget you!

Has anyone ever considered that JB isn't as bumbling as we all think he is? The bottom line is all that matters to some people, no matter how they get it. Maybe JB has discovered that if you demand the whole pie and act above it all as if you deserve pie before everyone else, someone will give you a slice of pie just to avoid conflict over the whole pie.

If the desired end result for JB is that he gets H's records, maybe he'll get them. It could be the agreed on compromise to avoid giving out records of all searchers.

Bingo! JB gets what he went after. How often does this happen? How often in the past did he manouver people into doing it for him by acting this way? He is awfully smug.

I may not like his personality but I am begining to think he is smarter than I first thought he was. Sneaky smart. What do you all think.

bold mine - because, well who does that sounds like? hmmmm....could it be KayyyyyyyyyyySeeee? No wonder she's so gah-gah eyed around him. They 'get' each other. :)

Course KC takes what you give her when yer looking, and when yer not she takes the rest.

just sayin'.

I agree in the sense that no one should underestimate him. It is always to a person's own detriment to underestimate someone else.

Mark Nejame was impressed with TM when he came to Florida for the search, I am so glad that he can help Tim out, Mark really is a great attorney. I never thought that I would see the A's previous attorney representing someone they resented so much.

I suspect he is dumb like a fox and some aren't going to realize that until its a bit late. Maybe he shines:)

Real dumb to assemble that team of top notch experts. Dumb stuff like that.

Mark Nejame was impressed with TM when he came to Florida for the search, I am so glad that he can help Tim out, Mark really is a great attorney. I never thought that I would see the A's previous attorney representing someone they resented so much.

I think Tim M is an angel and I'm glad that Mark N is helping him too.

I believe that, soon after Mr Nejame resigned as the A's attorney it was reported here in Orlando that he was now the attorney for TM and Equusearch.
...and there was also news that there would be a TES office set up in Orlando.

I just find this a bit odd. Can't really put my finger on it, but it's all just too...

I just find this a bit odd. Can't really put my finger on it, but it's all just too...

It has already been done. TES has opened a Florida Chapter since the turn out was overwhelming for the Caylee search. I am a member along with many other WS'ers who will be doing searches in Florida when the need arises. In the future, many other States will have local Chapters, who are also dedicated to Tim's cause. No matter what happened to Caylee...some good has come out of it for other missing people.

Me either. I know he can't, but wouldn't you just love it if MJ could just spill the details of his working relationship with the A's? From what I've seen the guy is very wise, very diplomatic, he's fair, and has remarkable patience. I wonder what really finally convinced him to stop helping the A's? In the way of help, he's the best thing the A's could have ever wished for. Too bad they blew it. Glad TM has him on his side now.

Me either. I know he can't, but wouldn't you just love it if MJ could just spill the details of his working relationship with the A's? From what I've seen the guy is very wise, very diplomatic, he's fair, and has remarkable patience. I wonder what really finally convinced him to stop helping the A's? In the way of help, he's the best thing the A's could have ever wished for. Too bad they blew it. Glad TM has him on his side now.

bolds by me :)

when he first was on the news saying they are in denial, so what? why would you deny them that? kindof a thing, I liked him despite myself. (dont really like lawyers in general, dirty job someone has to do but staring into the abyss and all that)

This is correct. It's the first State chapter in the US. Other States will be following and I hope to see a chapter in every State eventually. There's nothing odd about it, it's a very good thing. There will be TES members ready to go for the missing and should heighten the chances of some being found alive. If you support TES, you support all.

Proud member of TES, Florida Chapter.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back