GUILTY MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 #11

If after her counseling in rehab, IF she decides to do the right thing and truthfully confess to her part in all of this. Could she then be brought up on charges? I know I'm dreaming but........... I guess I want more for Bella.

If after her counseling in rehab, IF she decides to do the right thing and truthfully confess to her part in all of this. Could she then be brought up on charges? I know I'm dreaming but........... I guess I want more for Bella.

Double jeopardy for the same crime so no, IMO. If they had upgraded her charge of accessory to manslaughter before her sentencing, that would not be DJ AFAIK.

I think they can charger her with perjury regarding her testimony but that is unlikely based on the DA's remarks. They are satisfied.

JMO

Christina Hager @HagerWBZ
·
29m

Court transcript:"It really was because of her name" drug rehab facility withdrew offer to house #BellaBond's mom, attorney tells judge #wbz

Give me a break...it will never happen...

·
3h

Rachelle Bond's attorney says #BellaBond's mom wants to stay sober & testify at parole hearings for her child's killer Michael McCarthy #wbz

https://mobile.twitter.com/hagerwbz

·
29m

Court transcript:"It really was because of her name" drug rehab facility withdrew offer to house #BellaBond's mom, attorney tells judge #wbz

·
3h

Rachelle Bond's attorney says #BellaBond's mom wants to stay sober & testify at parole hearings for her child's killer Michael McCarthy #wbz

BBM. Oh, well what a good Mommy she is :/

She was never charged or tried with murder so if she confessed she could be arrested and with a confession be sentenced. right?

·
29m

·
3h

Good. Hopefully no facility takes her and she stays in jail where she rightfully belongs.

Oooooh, poor RB has nowhere to go????? boohoohoohooo??? This is me, incredibly not giving a sh...

The momma lions are roaring tonight for Bella....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

more ppl in CA

I just noticed it took ONLY two years for this case to go thru the system.... Now WHY does it take California 6 to 7 years for Justice to be served??? i.e. McStays murders!

Later folks! :seeya:

Thanks all for tweets, posts, updates. I just got in and am disgusted by this outcome! Justice for Bella was not served. I would love to see where Mommy Dearest is in a few years.......I best just stop.

The momma lions are roaring tonight for Bella....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Sad that Bella didn't get a momma lion [emoji29]every baby deserves a "lion", someone who would lay down their life to keep them safe. Bella got a parasite instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video=youtube;FTpvzKJCkyg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTpvzKJCkyg[/video]

Godmother thinks MM was the killer.

Thanks for tweets and links. I'm perplexed- there wasn't enough there for a guilty verdict even though I think he had some involvement. I will be watching to see the outcome of the appeals- that judge was so biased and changing up the charges at the last minute- strange. I am frightened by the prospect of RB having more children- the thought is giving me shivers.

She was never charged or tried with murder so if she confessed she could be arrested and with a confession be sentenced. right?

Nope. Because of Double Jeopardy she could admit to it after her sentencing .

Nope. Because of Double Jeopardy she could admit to it after her sentencing .

I'm confused?? She was charged with accessory after the fact. If she confesses to a murder, that is a different crime and could be charged? What am I missing?

I'm confused?? She was charged with accessory after the fact. If she confesses to a murder, that is a different crime and could be charged? What am I missing?

Because the death of Bella Bond is one crime regardless of whatever charge is brought against her. She can only be charged and adjudicated once.

"Double jeopardy is a procedural defence [sic] that prevents an accused person from being tried again on the same (or similar) charges and on the same facts, following a valid acquittal or conviction."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_jeopardy

ok I'm with you now. lol lol Took me a minute.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back