MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that she has been identified, and with two days until next LE presser, good time to review info from before. Two big questions:

-Was anyone able to screen cap all/any of RB's FB page before it was locked out this evening? (Already there is at least one sham RB account)
- What did MSM report about condition of the body in the days after she was found?

There was nothing recent. She posted mostly pics of Bella and herself.

We can discuss generally what we saw on the FB page before it went away. and yes, lots of pics and posts about Bella were found there.

So this means her approximate time of death is June 12-13 (a Friday or Saturday). Party night? I'm having a problem with the COD if there was no skeletal evidence of this. Broken ribs or cartilage would occur IMO. The person who killed her INTENTIONALLY is seriously sick. JMO

I did notice her fb page her friend list was quickly deflating. People unfriending her quick. So sad, little sweetie.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

2d7681264ec99027ae7a4c17ee67f86a.jpg
today's pictures

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G750A using Tapatalk

So this means her approximate time of death is June 12-13 (a Friday or Saturday). Party night? I'm having a problem with the COD if there was no skeletal evidence of this. Broken ribs or cartilage would occur IMO. The person who killed her INTENTIONALLY is seriously sick. JMO

BBM-

You would think so but it isn't necessarily the case. If the trauma was isolated to the abdomen, bones may not be involved. One or two (or more :() hits to the stomach may not break bones. With that said, however, we don't know if there were broken bones or not. The actual, complete autopsy results seem to have been kept rather close to the vest by LE. I agree with others that the COD and details of the autopsy have probably been known but not released in hopes that a caretaker with a cover story would feel safe to come forward.

MOO

Fox 25 is reporting she had been kept in a freezer for a month. So sad.

A real winner - Not! It was in one of the newspaper articles that Deer Island is known as a party spot and somebody reported finding needles/syringes there. Steleheart said it is a party spot too. I'll never be able to think like her, a murderer, but... WTH! You put your dead child in a trashbag and place her at Deer Island. I think literally every single one of her brain cells are fried. I'd like to sucker gut punch those two maggots.

RSBM

Agree.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240091/Official-Girl-dead-Boston-Harbor-shore-identified.html
McCarthy faces a murder charge while Bond faces a charge of accessory after the fact of murder,
Emph. mine.

Does anyone here know how many years that charge would carry ?
I was hoping for a stiiffer charge... and have to be honest here -- I'm not trusting the words of RB.
After all, she didn't say a word about her baby being missing, stayed with the bf, and who knows what else her involvement with poor Bella's death might have been ?
:moo:

So that means she died in early May? When I see her photos I just want to grab her and run.

So heartbreaking to see this beautiful baby girl in life. It's disgusting to think that she was thrown away like trash by actual trash. Just another "mother" choosing a loser boyfriend and drugs over her own precious child. Ironically, they probably saved her from years of hell and heartache.

RIP sweet Bella.

RSBM

Oh. My. God.
Sorry ,graphic below.

I'd wondered about this when from the time Bella went missing -- she should have been more decomposed ? (hated to type that) :(
Read an account a few years back about a criminal called the "Iceman", Richard Kuklinski ; and he apparently froze his victims as well.

www.nytimes.com/2006/03/09/nyregion/09kuklinski.html?_r=0

This case is getting worse.
What a terrible pair !

:moo:

https://twitter.com/fox25news?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7 Ctwgr%5Eauthor

FOX 25 News Boston
‏@fox25news
[video=twitter;645053962123538432]https://twitter.com/fox25news/status/645053962123538432[/video]

JUST IN: Source says Bella Bond's body was allegedly kept in a fridge for a month before her body was disposed. Watch FOX25 News at 10.

Not sure if I did it correctly..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member