MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox 25 is reporting she had been kept in a freezer for a month. So sad.

My god , I'm not sure I can handle this case..

Makes me think of that film, minority report, stop crimes before they happen., wouldn't that be great....

I just want to take her , put her in fluffy pjs and read her princess stories..

No more suffering bella ..

It's on the Fox 25 twitter I'm sorry not sure how to post it here

I found it. I feel like stringing a bunch of curse words. We can't swear here can we? I can't convey my anger properly right now. It just gets worse and worse.

https://twitter.com/fox25news?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7 Ctwgr%5Eauthor

FOX 25 News Boston
‏@fox25news
[video=twitter;645053962123538432]https://twitter.com/fox25news/status/645053962123538432[/video]

JUST IN: Source says Bella Bond's body was allegedly kept in a fridge for a month before her body was disposed. Watch FOX25 News at 10.

Not sure if I did it correctly..

Hopefully tweets from MSM are okay to post..

I would imagine that a body kept in the freezer for a period of time would have some physical markers that may be discernible in autopsy. If so, this would be info that ME and LE kept to themselves about their findings.

I'm guessing since the body was kept in a fridge for a month this led family who hadn't seen her for a month prior to the body being found would give them even less reason to think baby doe was Bella.

So she was in the fridge? or the freezer? This is beyond sick.

I used to post on here and check threads from time to time. If I recall correctly they were pretty positive that she had died shortly before she was found back in June. Wouldn't they be able to tell if the body had been in a freezer? I don't know.

This is just disgusting. That poor baby.

Any one of us would have taken her. I just can't imagine hurting my baby or letting anyone hurt my baby. You'd think that if your boyfriend punched your two year old to death that you would go to the authorities immediately despite what he said. I don't care if he threatened my life - your baby is gone, what is there to live for?

I just can't even wrap my head around this.

fox 25 now saying that the boyfriend beat her because he thought she was possessed

(Hi guys, just getting in and seeing there is finally an ID; can somebody please bring forward the latest msm? Tia!)

(Eta: nevermind, I googled Bella Bond...)

I remember when cryonics (freezing of the body after death in the hopes that tomorrow's advances can heal us) became fashionable, one of the biggest challenges was to preserve the cells. Upon freezing, animal cells burst the way a bottle of water can explode in the freezer. A medical examiner would be able to see this easily in a tissue sample under a microscope.

ETA: A period of storage in a fridge would be much harder to detect and may throw off estimates of the date of death.

The information about the fridge or freezer may have come from a confession rather than from medical analysis.

Wait, I thought they were blaming each other for what happened?

What absolutely DISGUSTS me is now it appears BELLA has been missing from RB's life a total of 4+ months ....... OMG 4+ months and NO FAMILY members and NO FRIENDS contacted the Authorities.

A FREEZER. This story is getting worse and worse.

I will be front and center steaming that Hearing on Monday.

These people are beyond scum of the earth.

I am just sick over hearing all this about BELLA BEAUTY.

Ugh, just getting in and seeing the latest developments. Bless her heart.

attachment.php

http://www.wcvb.com/news/baby-doe-identified-5-investigates-reports/35348850

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...orities-say/wLIDYWKmrIBZZgBExcWRsI/story.html

--snip-
The detectives working the case of the little girl found dead on a Deer Island beach clung for nearly three months to one grim hope: that the child had not suffered in her final moments.

Her tiny body, discovered in a trash bag on June 25, showed none of the usual signs of violence.

But on Friday, investigators unraveled the long-kept secret: the girl was Bella Bond, 2 1/2, and her death was an act of brutal violence. The girl’s mother told investigators that her boyfriend had lashed out at Bella as being possessed, or a demon, according to an official briefed on the case. The mother said that he punched Bella in the stomach until her body went lifeless.

The girl’s mother was identified as Rachelle Bond, 40; the man charged with killing the girl was identified as Michael McCarthy, 35. McCarthy on Friday was hospitalized at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, suffering from abscesses in his arms from shooting up heroin, according to a person with knowledge of the investigation. McCarthy is not the biological father of the child.

--more@link.

It was on fox 25 Boston area news. sorry I have no idea how to link television news.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...orities-say/wLIDYWKmrIBZZgBExcWRsI/story.html

--snip-
The detectives working the case of the little girl found dead on a Deer Island beach clung for nearly three months to one grim hope: that the child had not suffered in her final moments.

Her tiny body, discovered in a trash bag on June 25, showed none of the usual signs of violence.

But on Friday, investigators unraveled the long-kept secret: the girl was Bella Bond, 2 1/2, and her death was an act of brutal violence. The girl’s mother told investigators that her boyfriend had lashed out at Bella as being possessed, or a demon, according to an official briefed on the case. The mother said that he punched Bella in the stomach until her body went lifeless.

The girl’s mother was identified as Rachelle Bond, 40; the man charged with killing the girl was identified as Michael McCarthy, 35. McCarthy on Friday was hospitalized at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, suffering from abscesses in his arms from shooting up heroin, according to a person with knowledge of the investigation. McCarthy is not the biological father of the child.

--more@link.

:gasp: :puke: That's for what he did to Bella.

I've seen someone with abscesses from injecting heroin, they are nasty. This one girl I met who had raised dot scars covering her entire inner arm over where each vein was so thick that it now looked like she had veins on the top of her skin. She also had a hole the size of a quarter where she got an abscess. I hope this guy has the most miserable time coming off dope anyone ever has. It won't kill you (like alcohol detox can), but it will make you wish you were dead.

This is so disgusting. I really hope that RB is charged with more than what has been said so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny