MA MA - CARL DREW and the Freetown State Forest Cult Activity, 1970's

Signed up just to respond to this thread. I'm also from Massachusetts, not too far from the State Forest, and can absolutely confirm that it wasn't simply a case where Drew was kind of a crazy loner who started a cult or some teenage kids drawing pentagrams in the forest to be rebellious. It was a full-on satanic cult. Yes, prostitution played a large role in it, but there's also been talk from people who worked directly on the case that Drew was actually linked to a much larger cult in the area who was dropping bodies elsewhere in the state. There are two things that linked three of the cases main suspects: Satan and prostitution. At the time Fall River PD Det. Paul Carey was investigating the case he discovered satanic graffiti painted on the wall above Robin Murphy's bed, Carl Drew had a tattoo on one of his inner forearms depicting the devil, and Carl Davis had a tattoo of satanic imagery on his leg. Coincidence? Maybe, but I doubt it. In 2012 after Murphy recanted her original testimony during Drew's trial in which she turned states witness, I don't think we'll ever know who really killed Karen Marsden, Doreen Levesque, and Barbara Raposa. The waters have been so badly muddied over the years it's difficult to make sense of any of it anymore. Even Carol Fletcher and Sonny Sparda have given numerous versions of how Marsden was killed. It basically comes down to who you believe. Many believe Murphy, and not Drew, was the mastermind of the entire thing despite being only seventeen years old at the time.

While the cults in the Freetown State Forest aren't likely dropping bodies in and around Fall River anymore, they're still practicing their rights in the forest. And they're there regularly. Google "Satanic Calendar" and you'll get several hits that are all relatively the same. The dates will match up for the most part as well. These are their "holidays." I know a big one, Beltane, is coming up on May 1st. Go into the forest, climb the old fire tower after sunset, and look for smoke or fire somewhere in the distance. You'll find it without much trouble. Then pinpoint that location and drive to it. You should see quite a few cars parked there once you arrive. Get out and look for either pink or yellow ribbons tied low on the trees/bushes that form a trail into the forest. That's how you'll know they're there. They use these ribbons so they can remain inconspicuous, and the ribbons themselves actually reflect moonlight quite well, aiding the cult members in following them into the forest so they can get to the location where they're conducting their rituals. This has all been confirmed by those that live near the FSF. So, yes, they're still out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels
Back