GUILTY MA - Doctors Richard Field, 49, & Lina Bolanos, 38, slain, Boston, 5 May 2017 *Arrest*

Somehow the female doctor fits into all of this.

If she didn't, why cut up the pictures of the two of them together?

My bet is that he worked at one of the classes nice/hospitals she worked at and developed an unhealthy obsession with her.

Retribution in the killers mind could be killing her fiancé for being rebuffed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think the perp just went there for narcotics and was angry (to say the least) when they didn't have meds to dispense in the apartment. He was so angry that it wasn't enough to slash their throats; he slashed their pics as well. MOO

I think the perp just went there for narcotics and was angry (to say the least) when they didn't have meds to dispense in the apartment. He was so angry that it wasn't enough to slash their throats; he slashed their pics as well. MOO

How did he even know where these two lived?

I think it was a combination of stalking and acute addiction.
I think she went out of the building to calm him down in the street and he held a knife to her throat forcing her to use the door security system to let them both in, when her fiancee saw them both arrive he managed to sneak the text to his friend that an armed assailant was in the building (he couldn't do anything else). That is the only way the murderer could get into the building past the security system. I agree the perp must have been fixated on her probably mistaking her polite caring nature for affection. The only way he could get into the building is if one of them came out of the building to calm him down and he pulled a knife onto them, it is simply a matter of which one of them the perp was a patient of.......and I think he would have been her patient, because her fiancee sent the text message. Once the perp was in the building they were both too caring to be as violent as they needed to be to overpower him.

On Saturday afternoon, Teixeira’s ex-girlfriend described him as a “charming” “gentleman” who was good with her 9-year-old son and never displayed a hint of violence.

She never saw Teixeira drink, smoke, or use drugs, and he was always well-dressed, she said. She trusted him with the keys to her apartment.

“Slacks with shoes, a button-up shirt, jacket with a tie,” she said. “I don’t think he owns a pair of sneakers.”

His ex-girlfriend said they dated for about six months before he suddenly broke up with her in February 2016, offering no explanation — except to say that he was “not a good person.”

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2017/05...tml?s_campaign=bostonglobe:socialflow:twitter

I think it was a combination of stalking and acute addiction.
I think she went out of the building to calm him down in the street and he held a knife to her throat forcing her to use the door security system to let them both in, when her fiancee saw them both arrive he managed to sneak the text to his friend that an armed assailant was in the building (he couldn't do anything else). That is the only way the murderer could get into the building past the security system. I agree the perp must have been fixated on her probably mistaking her polite caring nature for affection. The only way he could get into the building is if one of them came out of the building to calm him down and he pulled a knife onto them, it is simply a matter of which one of them the perp was a patient of.......and I think he would have been her patient, because her fiancee sent the text message. Once the perp was in the building they were both too caring to be as violent as they needed to be to overpower him.

But wasn't she just an anesthesiologist? How much time does a doctor like that spend with any one patient? Did he have surgery?

Maybe a loved one died and one of the surgeons was involved and he blamed them? A sad case for sure.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

But wasn't she just an anesthesiologist? How much time does a doctor like that spend with any one patient? Did he have surgery?

I thought I read she was a pediatric anesthesiologist who would deal only with children having surgery?

I think Narmetca post has a lot of good points and fits best with what is known now

WOW I wonder if we are talking about a person that was delusional and thought the male had taken his woman from him

<snip>
When I first read it I thought either they knew something else had already ha happed in the building

I suppose tho he was probably bloody - so that is how they knew they needed to search

We all know slitting throats is personal so I don't think this could really be drugs tho
<snip>

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Victims identified in South Boston double slaying

<snip>[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]At the time of Teixeira's arrest, an official with knowledge said, he listed himself as a security guard, and his ex-girlfriend also said he worked as a security guard.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]The vice president of the company Teixeira said employed him said he could not confirm whether Teixeira worked for him, but said his company did not provide security for the building at 141 Dorchester Ave.
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]On Saturday afternoon, Teixeira&#8217;s ex-girlfriend described him as a &#8220;charming&#8221; &#8220;gentleman&#8221; who was good with her 9-year-old son and never displayed a hint of violence.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]She never saw Teixeira drink, smoke, or use drugs, and he was always well-dressed, she said. She trusted him with the keys to her apartment.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]&#8220;Slacks with shoes, a button-up shirt, jacket with a tie,&#8221; she said. &#8220;I don&#8217;t think he owns a pair of sneakers.&#8221;
<snip>

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
https://www.bostonglobe.com/2017/05/06/southie/CzwT7UYgSOfVEykYUmbULM/story.html?s_campaign=bostonglobe%3Asocialflow%3Atwitter

Just an observation but even the most fastidious men have casual apparel. But Teixeira didn't even own a pair of tennis shoes ~at least according to his ex-girlfriend. Wouldn't that in itself lead us to believe Teixeira had a warped perception of what an ideal man was?Perhaps he saw himself 'as a glossy model lifted from a page in Gentleman's Quarterly.'

Or he could have a god complex and Teixeira felt cheated that the doctor's pocessed or even (stole) from his ability to process his ideal of happiness. He punished the two for what amounted to his anger over their success thus 'denying him all he coveted.'

Hi oceanblueeyes! After I posted I noticed you read the same link. What do you think? You have followed a billion cases here on Websleuths. :blowkiss:
:cow:

Interesting that he worked as a security guard after doing jail time for 2 bank robberies. Interesting too that he did only 8 1/2 months jail time for two bank robberies.

Also, the building has many security cameras. That will explain how he was able to enter the building.

I think the killer will be in court this morning...

Dr. Bolanos worked in pediatrics, and Dr. Field was a pain management expert who worked with cancer patients.

I believe they knew him as they had to have let him up into the unit. That building had pretty good security. Plus, the killings seem very personal (message scribbled, slashed throats, torn pictures).

My guess would be either a sexual aspect gone wrong, or a drug aspect gone wrong. Both ways I think they were all well acquainted with each other.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Wonder if he was a guard at the hospital they worked out of?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Boston Globe is reporting that the alleged killer sent his former gf a "mysterious text" back on April 22nd , but no clarification.

Boston Globe is reporting that the alleged killer sent his former gf a "mysterious text" back on April 22nd , but no clarification.
https://www.boston.com/news/crime/2...lling-penthouse-double-murder-in-south-boston
May 7, 2017
What we know about the chilling penthouse double murder in South Boston

The suspect

• Teixeira’s girlfriend told the Globe that he texted her “out of the blue” on April 22 and said he didn’t plan on living for long, but would never hurt anyone.

If they knew this man I dont think they knew him well like considering him a close friend.

Its hard to say what is motive could have been. It seems so many now have deep seeded rage inside for some reason or the other even for trivial reasons. Some take their own created problems in life out on innocent others making them pay when its the person's own poor choices that is at fault.

For all we know he may have been good enough to convince the security guards on duty that he was a new security guy and got in that way. I would think they would open their door because security was suppose to be tight where they lived.

He may have been the type to wail against society and those who are successful through hard work or those who seemed to be happy in life and were a happy couple. Maybe he resented what they had. So many of these kind of people seem to really detest others who are successful in life and have everything going for them. They can resent the happiness of others they see.

So his motive may have been due anti rage filled views of successfully happy people who not only had material things, but, had admiration, love, and respect from so many, but they also had deep love for each other and were planning a future together. Something this murder didn't have and knew he couldn't ever obtain it because he was the type to wallow in his pity rather than better his life. Even his reason for the bank robberies are strange as if it was okay because it was stolen from the rich banks. He seems to have a great resentment against those who work hard to achieve their goals in life. Another whiner and crybaby blaming his life on others instead of himself where it belongs, imo.

I dont think this had anything to do with drugs or drug addition. I don't think a person can have a 6 months long close relationship with someone, and never smoke, drink or do drugs not even one time during all that time if addiction was really a problem.

When the motive comes out it will be as nonsensical as other murder motives we have seen in recent years. IMO Nowadays it can be anything that sparks a murderous rage taken out on someone else through no fault of the victim/s.

He told his ex-girlfriend he was a bad man. That is probably the most truthful statement he has ever made since he cruelly and heinously ended these two victims' life in the most gruesome way he could. Maybe he was a sociopath who wanted all along to kill someone well known, and loved by so many.... showing everyone that evil can strike even in what is believed to be the most secure areas of the city.

Two beautiful lives were lost because once again evil overcame goodness the day the victims crossed paths with this monster. :(

Word in my neck of the woods is that the facts about to come out are mind boggling.

Please don't tell me this guy went into the security officer field after he got out of prison for those 2 bank robberies he did?:thinking:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back