MA MA - Dorchester, 2 BlkMales, poss 'Clayton' 14-16 (UP12973), & 'Hooker' 15-17 (UP12972), Oct'88

Found an UID that had similar gold teeth to Flip. One was a star and the other was listed as an R, could the half moon be mistaken for an R somehow? Could Flip have relocated to Chicago?

2132UMIL

Regarding the star and moon gold teeth, I used to see them all the time on the Doe Network, but of course when I am actively looking for them now I can't find them lol. The majority of UID's I had seen with these dental plates were Hispanic and found in New Mexico or Arizona (I wonder if they had gotten ID'd which is why I can't find them now).

I also knew two people that had the same sun and moon gold teeth. When I was working in retail two regular customers had them. I never asked them about the teeth but know they hadn't been in the US long and previously lived in Mexico, so they most likely got the teeth done while there. I know that it was previously believed they were from Jamaica, what if Flip was Afro-Caribbean as well.

I also have speculated that Clayton and Hooker were their last names.
Maybe Clayton and Hooker were just random names both boys picked to use. I certainly wouldn't want a drug dealer to know my real name.

Which sounds like a pretty good lead. But Flip hasn't been reported missing, has he?
In a previous post I mentioned that I spoke with both the Boston cold case/Homicide department and I spoke with New York Law Enforcement. Not sure what happened with either phone call tbh....

In a previous post I mentioned that I spoke with both the Boston cold case/Homicide department and I spoke with New York Law Enforcement. Not sure what happened with either phone call tbh....

I meant, there's no missing persons report that lists him in Namus or NY missing persons or something like that?

I meant, there's no missing persons report that lists him in Namus or NY missing persons or something like that?
What do you mean? Clayton and hooker are on the fbi most wanted missing persons vicap lost.

And Kemp Lamont Scott is filed as missing in Namus...

What do you mean? Clayton and hooker are on the fbi most wanted missing persons vicap lost.

And Kemp Lamont Scott is filed as missing in Namus...

I'm just trying to say we don't know whether the person who went by the name Flip is in fact missing or fugitive or whatever.

No I didn't. Because I'm not the one who thought that either of these boys were marvin. And I still don't. I thought maybe I knew who Flip was. I have no guesses as to who these boys might be, only a possible lead on Flip.

What about Kirk Quintons?

I read an article that said police have a body (I believe found in West Virginia) that they believe is Marvin Gibbs. They’ve been looking for his mother Pearl Gibbs for years to do a DNA match. They’ve been struggling to find her.
Where is that article? I cant seem to find it...

Which sounds like a pretty good lead. But Flip hasn't been reported missing, has he?
I think Flip is a street name. So he might be reported missing he might not, that all depends on if you know his real name.

I think even if Kemp Lamont Scott is not Flip, they clearly are all a part of the same gang. Same Gang tooth symbols in a parts of New York. It's a lead. A place to start. It's been so long now, maybe folks will talk...

I read an article that said police have a body (I believe found in West Virginia) that they believe is Marvin Gibbs. They’ve been looking for his mother Pearl Gibbs for years to do a DNA match. They’ve been struggling to find her.
Where did you find this info?

Bump.

I have reached out for an update. Fingers crossed.

Both of them are undergoing genetic genealogy by Barbara Rae-Venter's Firebird Forensics Group.

This is fantastic news. I truly in my heart of hearts hope this leads to closure for the families that I am sure are missing these boys.

However I fear that they might be illegal immigrants from the Caribbean and hard (even with dna) to identify.

That being said I also would not be surprised if we were to discover that they were Americans and their families had actually filed missing person reports but they were lost due to the many bureaucracy errors that seem to occur with missing POC individuals..

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irennnnn
Back