MA MA - Gerald Peasha Jr., 44, Leominster, 4 April 2010

Gerald is not forgotten and remains in my prayers. Bumping this up for him and his family.

Back a month later and sad to see nothing new. I was looking at some of the resolved cases on the Charley Project site, and I was rather surprised at how many people just take off for a couple/few years and then just show up again. Let's hope this will be Gerald as well....

Back a month later and sad to see nothing new. I was looking at some of the resolved cases on the Charley Project site, and I was rather surprised at how many people just take off for a couple/few years and then just show up again. Let's hope this will be Gerald as well....

I'm still here hoping for answers for the family as well... I'm still wondering about the address I found in NY via the intelius site.

Has anyone heard from peashak?

@Wanting2Help - No, having seen a post from Peashak in quite awhile.

I located a phone number in Sterling, MA listed to Gerald Peasha - not sure if it's a current number or the same person.

I'm not sure where to go from here... I found a possible address and DlylansMom found a possible phone #.

Does anyone with more experience working Missing Persons cases than I do have any suggestions? I spend most of my time in the UID forums...

I located a phone number in Sterling, MA listed to Gerald Peasha - not sure if it's a current number or the same person.

I checked on this listing. There are actually two. Gerald Jr. who is the missing individual, and Gerald Sr. his father. They live on the same street in Sterling according to the listings.

I'm sad to see there is nothing new on Gerald. Let's all continue to hold out hope and prayers that he will be found and return to his family.
Prayers continue....

Checking back in, and still praying for Gerald and his family. Let's hope he's just been on a long adventure and will come home soon! Special prayers today for Gerald to find his way home.

Still praying that Gerald finds his way back home!

Gerald's father, Gerald Peasha Sr, died 10/17 of this year-and Gerald Jr was listed among the survivors. I am so sad that the father died without knowing what happened to his son. Waiting to see if the remains found in Brockton two days ago belong to Gerald Jr.

Merry Christmas. Let's hope Gerald finds his way home soon.

Bumping for Gerald and hoping he is located soon, he has a sweet smile..

Gerald came to mind this evening so I checked in here to find there is still no progress. He's been missing far too long.
Where are you Gerald?

Wow, it's been almost 1.5 years since my last post on this thread, and still no news of Gerald's whereabouts.

BUMP!!!!

Gerald Joseph Peasha Jr. – The Charley Project
gerald_joseph_peasha_jr._1.jpg

• Missing Since 04/04/2010
  • Missing From Leominster, Massachusetts
  • Classification Missing
  • Sex Male
  • Race White
  • Date of Birth. 11/20/1965 (54)
  • Age 44 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'9 - 5'11, 140 - 165 pounds
  • Distinguishing Characteristics - Caucasian male. Light brown to blond hair, blue eyes. Peasha has very poor eyesight and must wear prescription eyeglasses with thick lenses to see anything. He may have thin facial hair and may have a healed fracture to his left leg and possibly other fractures elsewhere on his body. His nickname is Jerry.
Details of Disappearance
Peasha was last seen in Leominster, Massachusetts on April 4, 2010. He was carrying a green canvas knapsack containing personal belongings at the time of his disappearance. He has never been heard from again.

Peasha may be seeking work anywhere in New England. His case remains unsolved.

Investigating Agency

• Leominster Police Department 978-534-7560

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge