GUILTY MA - Trudie Hall, 23, pregnant, Nantucket, 28 July 2010

Well, if LE drops it as quickly as they did for the case of Jon Hemingway from Nantucket, she's in trouble...maybe Nantucket, Hyannis, etc. just don't want the bad press...seems like they are able to take this stuff that seems crazy to the rest of us and just...let...it...go...

This beautiful girl and her unborn child deserve some answers! My prayers to the family...her poor mother...

http://wbztv.com/local/trudie.hall.missing.2.1847445.html

Trudie Hall's Husband Says He's Concerned, Worried

The 41-year-old Nantucket man says he's known Trudie since 2007, he calls her his good friend.

Right now the focus of this investigation is on Quoizel Wilson, the man who sources tell us is the father of Trudie Hall's unborn child.

http://wbztv.com/local/trudie.hall.missing.2.1847445.html

The 41-year-old Nantucket man says he's known Trudie since 2007, he calls her his good friend.

Right now the focus of this investigation is on Quoizel Wilson, the man who sources tell us is the father of Trudie Hall's unborn child.

so she stayed with the husband (who calls her a friend) in Hyannis although they live in Nantucket, and then possibly runs into the father of her baby?? this case gets stranger and stranger...

ETA: and why in the world don't they say the husband's name? the mother who also lives in Nantucket doesn't even know she's married to someone else who lives in Nantucket but they're "very close"??? bizarre...

It really is bizarre. Very convoluted. MOO :cow:

Why is the name of Trudie Hall's husband such a big secret? That seems so unusual.

BARNSTABLE (WBZ) ―
missingPIX.jpg
We dial the phone and reach out to one of the last people to see Trudie Hall alive.
Her husband who lives on Nantucket says he's very concerned, very worried and sad.
The couple traveled to Barnstable last week, booked rooms at the Bayside Resort in Yarmouth and rented a car at Thrifty Car Rental.
Sources tell WBZ the Thrifty rental is the car they found abandoned with blood and a bullet inside.
The 23-year-old who's four months pregnant hasn't been seen since Thursday night.

Detectives seized bags of evidence, a car and a motorcycle from Wilson's Centerville home Thursday afternoon.

more at http://wbztv.com/local/trudie.hall.missing.2.1847445.html

Is this man someone other than her husband? I see he is the father of the unborn baby, is she married to someone else and they are witholding his name? Confusing, but does not sound good at all, regardless.

There are some odd dynamics in this case! Her mother didn't know she was married to a man who refers to her as "a good friend?" The father of her child is married to someone else? Am I understanding all of this?

What a beautiful young woman. It doesn't sound as though this will end well. Another lovely girl taken in the prime of her life. :(

I've never heard a husband (especially while his wife is missing..) refer to his wife as his "good friend". Very odd.

Praying for Trudie to come home safe!

Is this man someone other than her husband? I see he is the father of the unborn baby, is she married to someone else and they are witholding his name? Confusing, but does not sound good at all, regardless.
It appears Wilson is married, but is believed to be the baby's father, while Trudie is also married to another man who she was with at the Bayside Resort and it's the rental car that blood was found inside. Yet LE has searched and removed items from Wilson's home. :waitasec:

Missing Nantucket woman clues emerge

HYANNIS — Trudie Hall was not only pregnant at the time of her disappearance a week ago, she was married, according to the police and other official sources.
Police sources have also confirmed that bullet casings were found in the rented Toyota Avalon investigators searched in connection with the Nantucket woman’s disappearance and that they have identified and questioned a person of interest in the case.
Sources told the Times earlier this week that blood was found in the rental car.
Hall, 23, came to Cape Cod from her home on Nantucket July 27, according to her family. Sources confirmed yesterday that she stayed with her husband at the Bayside Resort on Route 28 in West Yarmouth after arriving on the Cape prior to her mother reporting her missing on July 28.

more at http://news.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/20100805missing_nantucket_woman_clues_emerge/

right, so she's pregnant with a married man's baby
she's married to a different man, who is not the father of her child, whom her mother doesn't know she's married to, and who calls her his 'good friend'
she goes on vacation with her husband on July 27 but her mother reports her missing July 28 - one day later?!
there is blood and bullet casings found in the rental car and police have searched the home of her baby's father

oh what a tangled web we weave ... I wonder when she married and if perhaps it was to get away from the father of her baby if she felt unsafe

it all sounds so ominous - hope she is found soon

I'm confused, if she rented this car with her husband, how did the ex know where they were and what kind of car she would be in, to find her and possibly kill her?

I'm confused, if she rented this car with her husband, how did the ex know where they were and what kind of car she would be in, to find her and possibly kill her?
You're not alone in this confusion. I'm also confused where her husband was ~ where he went after they left the Resort that she was still with the rental car, since LE seems to believe Wilson is involved in her disappearance but not the husband? :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner
Back