GUILTY MA - Trudie Hall, 23, pregnant, Nantucket, 28 July 2010

I did a little searching, and found some odd things. What are the odds that there are 2 men with the same name of QW? What are the odds of 1 man being listed as 31 years old and 1 man being listed as 41 years old, with the same name, with an unusual first name? What are the odds of both men having links to Rosedale MS., Nantuckett MA, and Barnstable MA? I wonder if this guy is this guy:

http://www.mass.gov/?pageID=cagopre...essrelease&f=2009_06_05_wilson_plea&csid=Cago

I did a little searching, and found some odd things. What are the odds that there are 2 men with the same name of QW? What are the odds of 1 man being listed as 31 years old and 1 man being listed as 41 years old, with the same name, with an unusual first name? What are the odds of both men having links to Rosedale MS., Nantuckett MA, and Barnstable MA? I wonder if this guy is this guy:

http://www.mass.gov/?pageID=cagopre...essrelease&f=2009_06_05_wilson_plea&csid=Cago
Sounds like it to me. And this part, also from the link ~

"During the arrest, the police recovered a loaded handgun in Wilson’s unlocked car parked in his driveway...."

MOO

Sounds like it to me. And this part, also from the link ~

"During the arrest, the police recovered a loaded handgun in Wilson’s unlocked car parked in his driveway...."

MOO

That caught my eye too, Panthera. if it is the same guy, we know that he is a thief and has access to guns. But, I can't find any criminal records on this guy anywhere. Other than the gov. article, looks like they went easy on him. MOO, only.

That caught my eye too, Panthera. if it is the same guy, we know that he is a thief and has access to guns. But, I can't find any criminal records on this guy anywhere. Other than the gov. article, looks like they went easy on him. MOO, only.
It appears there is some connection not being mentioned in the media articles why LE has searched and retrieved items, including vehicles, from him when she was last with her husband. :waitasec: Granted, this guy would have motive if she was carrying his child and he's married to someone else. MOO

It's so hard for me to imagine this being called a "cold case" so I guess I don't really understand the definition of that (nope, haven't ever seen the show,lol)...I thought a cold case was one in which there was no valid evidence and all leads had been followed to no resolution.

Here we have a women, pregnant, who was apparently married to a mystery man (I assume LE knows who he is) and is apparently carrying another married man's baby. She has a mother she is very close to who doesn't know she's married and there was blood found in the car she had rented...They have searched the alleged boyfriend's house and impounded items, including vehicles.

That doesn't sound like a cold case to me. It sounds like they have so many possibilities it's hard to know which to follow first.

All :cow:

It appears there is some connection not being mentioned in the media articles why LE has searched and retrieved items, including vehicles, from him when she was last with her husband. :waitasec: Granted, this guy would have motive if she was carrying his child and he's married to someone else. MOO

Could be a motive, but what if, if this QW is already married to someone else, and he didn't want Trudie Hall to tell his wife that she was pregnant with QW's child? The article is so confusing. Is he married to someone else? Did Trudie marry QW and not some other dude and found out he was already married? So many questions.

Well, regardless, there is a lady and a baby presumed dead. How can anybody kill a pregnant woman? I will never understand how these types of people tick. No conscience, and there are so many out there it boggles the mind.

Could be a motive, but what if, if this QW is already married to someone else, and he didn't want Trudie Hall to tell his wife that she was pregnant with QW's child? The article is so confusing. Is he married to someone else? Did Trudie marry QW and not some other dude and found out he was already married? So many questions.

Well, regardless, there is a lady and a baby presumed dead. How can anybody kill a pregnant woman? I will never understand how these types of people tick. No conscience, and there are so many out there it boggles the mind.

It has been stated that QW is married to someone else, I believe...I'm a little confused...I just came across this thread and am unsure how it is different from the other Trudie Hall thread...I'm fairly new to WS so admittedly confused about how the various threads for the same case are determined...A little help, veterans?

"Wilson, who owns the house with his wife, Donna McKenzie Wilson, is Hall’s boyfriend and the father of her unborn baby, according to sources familiar with the investigation. "

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/20100807trudie_hall_case_has_mississippi_link/

Inmate crew finds gun along Route 6

August 08, 2010

A Barnstable County Sheriff's inmate work crew found a gun this week near Route 6 in the Mid-Cape area, according to the police.

Barnstable police Lt. David Cameron said the work crew member found the gun Thursday and turned it over to the inmate work crew supervisor. Cameron did not know the make, model or the owner of the gun. He also could not confirm where exactly it was found, but said it may have been Yarmouth or Barnstable.

It's unclear whether there is any link between the weapon and the disappearance of Trudie Hall, 23, of Nantucket, who was reported missing on July 28.

According to a source familiar with the gun investigation, the weapon was found near Exit 6.

Three days after Hall was reported missing, the police searched the area around the commuter parking lot off Exit 6 for evidence.

more at http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100808/NEWS/8080320/-1/NEWSMAP

I don't know how to link, but if you will look at the original article, it states that QW was convicted of the embezzlement and now works as a garbage collector. Hope this helps.

It has been stated that QW is married to someone else, I believe...I'm a little confused...I just came across this thread and am unsure how it is different from the other Trudie Hall thread...I'm fairly new to WS so admittedly confused about how the various threads for the same case are determined...A little help, veterans?

The other thread is for info. & family support, this forum is for discussion :)

I don't know how to link, but if you will look at the original article, it states that QW was convicted of the embezzlement and now works as a garbage collector. Hope this helps.

iirc, QW was working as a bouncer at a nightclub. Husband is a mystery but almost 20 yrs older than Trudie.

Also, Trudie's mother stated that Trudie was going to go off to nursing school in Florida and let Granny raise the baby.

iirc, QW was working as a bouncer at a nightclub. Husband is a mystery but almost 20 yrs older than Trudie.

Also, Trudie's mother stated that Trudie was going to go off to nursing school in Florida and let Granny raise the baby.
And the husband is where in this scenario? :waitasec:

"The police also have seized evidence, an SUV and a motorcycle from the Centerville home of Donna McKenzie Wilson and Quoizel Wilson, a former Nantucket resident, who sources have said is Hall's boyfriend. Quoizel Wilson was questioned but has not been charged in the case."

http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100808/NEWS/8080327/-1/NEWS01

From reading a few articles, Wilson was Trudie's BF and the father of her unborn baby. Wilson was married to another woman.

http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100809/NEWS/8090309/-1/NEWSMAP

By Karen Jeffrey
kjeffrey@capecodonline.com
August 09, 2010

The mother of a young Nantucket woman missing for nearly two weeks does not know who set up an Internet site asking people to contact police with information about her daughter.

Vivienne Walker says she fervently hopes that her daughter Trudie Hall is safe, and that she appreciates any information that might lead to her daughter's whereabouts. Nonetheless, the idea that someone set up a site about her daughter "makes me a little uncomfortable," said Walker during a telephone interview yesterday.

<snipped>

Technically the search for Trudie Hall is a missing-persons case, although privately some police have said they believe the young Nantucket resident is dead. According to law enforcement sources, blood and brain tissue were found in a rental car associated with Hall.

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/r...earch_west_barnstable_area_for_missing_woman/

By Cape Cod Times
Monday, August 9, 2010

WEST BARNSTABLE — State and Barnstable police and members of the Barnstable County Sheriff’s Department are searching an area near the power lines off the Service Road this morning, reports the Cape Cod Times.

Three days after Hall was reported missing, the police searched areas in Hyannis and in West Barnstable near the commuter parking lot off Exit 6. On Thursday, a Barnstable County Sheriff's inmate work crew found a gun near Route 6 in the Mid-Cape area, according to the police.

It's unclear whether there is any link between the weapon and the disappearance of Hall.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back