Madeleine McCann 3 year old missing in Portugal - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the people outside of the UK who seem to be able to put 2 and 2 together, and sooner or later the truth WILL come out. The more I know, the more I question. Nothing like getting rich off your missing child.

First, these server crashes are getting very annoying!

Second, did you see this?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2007280877,00.html

Arab said: ‘Get up, little girl’
"The sighting is one of FIVE independent reports by witnesses convinced they have seen kidnapped Maddie, four, in Malta."

Please pray extra hard websleuths and hope to God that the police in Malta are doing a very good job of searching. Better than some people I know
153.gif

I just wish that if people see a little girl, feel that something was just not right, had suspicions, that they would stop the people and ask to look into her eyes. A legitimate parent/caretaker would be understanding and allow it considering the current circumstances.

130.gif
Love you Maddie!!!

My goodness - but it is hard to get on the site lately.

Anyway - I read the comments on the link originally posted by Calikid. Do you think Mr. McCann was some big wig's cardiologist? Is that why they are getting special treatement?

Sadly I think he has a better chance of getting his wallet back over Maddie. Somethings can never be replaced you would think after having his child taken he would be better at keeping track of his things.

Have you ever had a child missing or murdered? You are actually lucky if you can remember to change out of your night clothes before leaving the house if you have to go somewhere. Your mind is in a fog and you are lucky if you remember your own name. These parents minds are not working like they normally would be. Their daughter is missing and that is where their focus is.
Everything else is just a big blur.

This blog by a hard hitting Australian is worth a look and is asking the same questions as most would like answers to, also found it offensive that he couldn't even spell his daughters name correctly:-

http://ionglobaltrends.blogspot.com/search/label/Madeleine McCann
McCann, could you at least try to get your daughter's name right? Yet again on your damage control and revenue raising website, you have her name wrong. You never get the twins names wrong - only Madeleine's. Do you know how offensive it is to others to see the name of a tiny missing girl, continuously spelt incorrectly - especially when it's by the girl's own father?

First you lose your daughter, then you lose her photographs, then you repeatedly get her name wrong. What sort of a father are you for God's sake?

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Six Questions for the McCanns

Isn't it possible that the father is spelling his daughter's name right and the press has been spelling it wrong all of this time. After all, it is his daughter and I would think if anyone knows how to spell her name it would be her parents.

Latest Update - Gerry's Blog/Diary

Day 48 - 20/06/2007

Another busy day of meetings this time in Leicester. No mishaps thankfully.The main meeting was that of Maddeleines fund where we discussed implementing a strategy to ///////////

and spell his precious daughters name right!!:banghead:

There is the possibility that that spelling of her name is the correct one. Maybe the media has been spelling it wrong all of this time. I would think that the parents would know how to spell her name if anyone would.

Thankfully Bobbisangel I have never had a child go missing....but to a lot of posters here it seems that the parents minds werent working normally before Maddeleines dissappearence.

If we have gone 7 weeks misspelling Mad(d)eleine's name, what can I say? I know they have more important things to think about, but wouldn't someone in the family (extended- such as aunts and uncles) correct the media?

But more importantly, this is absolutely marvelous news about her. Did I read this right- 5 spottings in the past week? Please, oh please Malta police, move in and find this child.

If we have gone 7 weeks misspelling Mad(d)eleine's name, what can I say? I know they have more important things to think about, but wouldn't someone in the family (extended- such as aunts and uncles) correct the media?

But more importantly, this is absolutely marvelous news about her. Did I read this right- 5 spottings in the past week? Please, oh please Malta police, move in and find this child.
I just got in from work and the news was on and there was something mentioned about Madelaine, but missed it, can someone please give me an update.

I just got in from work and the news was on and there was something mentioned about Madelaine, but missed it, can someone please give me an update.

Hi Shazza,

All I can see is re the 'sightings' in Malta and the release of the balloons to mark the 50th day...

The Australian Blogger is running with this......been updated today:-

http://ionglobaltrends.blogspot.com/...leine%20McCann

sorry this is rushed.....am dashing to work....

:)

Hi Shazza,

All I can see is re the 'sightings' in Malta and the release of the balloons to mark the 50th day...

The Australian Blogger is running with this......been updated today:-

http://ionglobaltrends.blogspot.com/...leine%20McCann

sorry this is rushed.....am dashing to work....

:)
Thanks MoonGoddess, could not access link, I knew that 50 countries were releasing balloons for the 50th Day, but didnt know about the sightings in Malta, it sounds like there were quite a few sightings, fingers crossed that there is some truth to this and it will lead the LE to Madelaine alive.

Thanks MoonGoddess, could not access link, I knew that 50 countries were releasing balloons for the 50th Day, but didnt know about the sightings in Malta, it sounds like there were quite a few sightings, fingers crossed that there is some truth to this and it will lead the LE to Madelaine alive.

Try this Shazza:-

http://ionglobaltrends.blogspot.com/search/label/Madeleine%20McCann

interesting reading.....and comments!!

P.S. just tried it and it worked....if not, I'll find another way in....this guy is saying what a lot are thinking....some consider it harsh but IMAO it needs saying.....

Hopefully,the possible sightings of Madeleine in Malta will prove to be true!
Good thing is not many places to go from Malta--unless prviate boat or plane. Need to take public transport otherwise-to get to Gozo or Sicily or flew elsewhere. Hopefully all checkpoints have been alerted.

Forgot to mention there was a possible sighting of Madeleine here in BsAs last week. Taken very, very seriously. 100 police-special units responded. Turned out to be a six year old Danish girl on holiday with parents.

Try this Shazza:-

http://ionglobaltrends.blogspot.com/search/label/Madeleine McCann

interesting reading.....and comments!!

P.S. just tried it and it worked....if not, I'll find another way in....this guy is saying what a lot are thinking....some consider it harsh but IMAO it needs saying.....

Thanks for the link MG.

A snippet from the blog...........
====================================

"Her parents Kate and Gerry have been searching for their daughter ever since she went missing. The girl's parents have searched for her in Morocco as well as Portugal."

No they haven't. They haven't searched for her anywhere.

What they have done is travelled around Europe in a private jet, met the Pope, political dignitaries, city officials (none of whom are in a position to offer much in the way of practical assistance) and giving media conferences that they are happy to attend - as long as they are not asked awkward questions. Gerry McCann has attended what the family describe as "business meetings" and the mother has suddenly gone quiet.

They haven't searched - they have travelled from one comfy chair to another.

What they have not done, is what other parents of missing children have done - and in many cases continue to do.

They have not tramped the streets of cities or areas where their daughter may possibly be, armed with photographs of their daughter in the hope that a personal approach may jog someone's memory or even conscience.

Morocco is a major gateway for child trafficking. They did not tour the markets, side streets and sordid clubs asking, "Have you seen this little girl?" In fact, they left Morocco until last on their whirlwind tour of Europe. They also left Amsterdam until the end of their trip. Amsterdam is rife with child sex and also a major gateway for child trafficking. The McCanns should know that as they lived there with Madeleine.

Why did they not tour the streets, clubs and bars? I agree, that even if they...........................SNIP

Thanks for the link MG.

A snippet from the blog...........
====================================

"Her parents Kate and Gerry have been searching for their daughter ever since she went missing. The girl's parents have searched for her in Morocco as well as Portugal."

No they haven't. They haven't searched for her anywhere.

This person is 100% right. The McCanns jet in and out of the cities on press junkets, but in reality they're getting little done to find Madeleine other than keep her name in the news. With all the money they're getting from the fund, it surprises me why they don't print up posters with her picture on it and spend a little extra time distributing them in airports and shops.

This person is 100% right. The McCanns jet in and out of the cities on press junkets, but in reality they're getting little done to find Madeleine other than keep her name in the news. With all the money they're getting from the fund, it surprises me why they don't print up posters with her picture on it and spend a little extra time distributing them in airports and shops.

Or do mass mailings. Or buy TV air time. Or take out full page ads in papers around the world, or pay volunteers to go door to door if they don't want to. Maybe they are just getting their ducks in a row but sure is taking a long time and in the mean time poor Madeleine is out there lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member