Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an odd assessment tho. If going through a narrow gap, logic dictates you will go through it sideways. What idiot would "jump in" frontwards if their shoulders were wider than the opening?
Rather I interpret that to mean it's impossible to jump into although if you had the means to get up there you could get in sideways .

On those evidences (hair and half a fingerprint) I was commenting if they had any contradictory and how was the real checking process of their veracity and by who (any competent authority?). I'm assuming CB's defense was really poor. Just curiosity.
On MM's case, yes, I'm still doubting if (even additional) evidence(s) will be really "concrete"/ strong enough. Even more when a new doc seems to be published soon.
Have to be honest, still don't understand your point. Claiming CB's defence was "really poor" seems to indicate you think he should have been acquitted. Why though? Do you know he was innocent? For the record, his defence in court regarding the hair was that he 'probably' stroked DM's wandering cat in the street and it then got transferred to her house. The fact that he also had several tapes of him raping women in similar circumstances was just coincidence? The judges in Germany adjudicate on what they think is the most probable scenario, and I don't think many people would think CB's version is the most credible.

Perhaps he might claim his fingerprint got on HB's knife because he was browsing knives in a shop before HB bought it. Is the onus on BKA to prove that isn't what happened? No. Again it comes down to what the judge believes to be most likely. HB said from the outset the intruder spoke English but with an accent that was either German or Dutch... Had a mark on his upper thigh.... And the whole process matches with what CB did in the DM rape. So if they then have his fingerprint on the weapon he threatened her with..... that's about as good evidence you're going to get in a 17 year old case?

And I'm not sure where you are coming from regarding the MM evidence. They are clearly keeping things close to their chest, we don't really know how strong the evidence is. The upcoming documentaries only seem to reinforce BKA's case though as far as I've seen, so not sure why you think otherwise without knowing their content or what's going on behind the scenes.

Rather I interpret that to mean it's impossible to jump into although if you had the means to get up there you could get in sideways .
Get "up" where? It's a ground floor window! Honestly, I don't understand what it is about that window that people find so "impossible". A burglar who can scale hotel facades into second floor apartments aint going to have any problem creeping in and out of that window. With a sleeping child... yes, that's more difficult. But still not impossible, and we don't even know if she was sleeping by that point. She could have been dead or knocked out.

Get "up" where? It's a ground floor window! Honestly, I don't understand what it is about that window that people find so "impossible". A burglar who can scale hotel facades into second floor apartments aint going to have any problem creeping in and out of that window. With a sleeping child... yes, that's more difficult. But still not impossible, and we don't even know if she was sleeping by that point. She could have been dead or knocked out.
I agree, Dlk. CB was known as the ‘climber’. Ground floor would’ve been no obstacle to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500