Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taskforce88

Former Member
Reaction score
ADMIN NOTE:

Please review Websleuths Terms of Service, and specifically The Rules: Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Posts containing links to FB or other social media accounts that do not belong to either a victim or an officially named POI/suspect are not allowed.

Some posts have been removed but if members are aware of other posts containing the above noted TOS violations, please use the Report feature to let us know so we can remove the post.

As always, members can discuss such things in private conversations (where you can add up to 20 members), but the information is not allowed to be posted on the public threads.

Thank you.

ETA: Typo > "now" was intended to be "not". Big difference there ;)

Bumping one of the opening posts:

Bumping my Admin Note from the Opening Posts of this thread:

Read all Opening Posts and post accordingly.

This thread is for discussion of CB as the suspect. It is not to rehash all old info unless you can specifically tie it to CB as the suspect.

The next member to suggest the parents had involvement in or are somehow responsible for Madeleine's disappearance will be permanently banned from this discussion.

ADMIN NOTE:

Please stay on topic in this thread.

Also, it is each member's responsibility to preview their post to ensure it appears correctly and does not contain a broken quote. When there are so many broken posts being requoted, they become very difficult to repair and it gets to the point nobody knows what any other member really said. Statements get attributed to the wrong poster and that is really annoying to other members who didn't even say what broken quotes represent them as saying.

If the broken quotes continue, the posts will simply be removed in their entirety because WS staff don't have time to fix posts that members haven't bothered to preview.

Thank you for your courtesy and cooperation.

Looks like WS did some updates to the XenForo (forum software) and/or to the server and they did had to "revert" to a slight "older" copy of the database instead of using the exact same copy they did had at the time the update process started. Because of that looks like some posts written/uploaded to the server got deleted. Same as for Inbox/Alerts. If your posts did went missing and/or your "likes" on some posts are not visible it's just that all activity on the WS forum on the past hours were deleted and the "status" of the forum was reverted to some hours prior to the update. Just for you guys to know that you didn't do anything wrong and that the posts were not deleted because TOS violation, etc but instead they are gone because of forum update consequence.

Last edited:
Maddie McCann suspect 'could be charged by Christmas' with 'strong new evidence'

(If someone from the "mirror" media ends up reading here at WS, thank you guys.)

Since I skipped over a bunch of posts from the last thread - is there a specific date for when he will actually be charged - over "just around Christmas". TIA!
animated-smileys-waving-002.gif.pagespeed.ce.NgmNDJ18zj.gif

Since I skipped over a bunch of posts from the last thread - is there a specific date for when he will actually be charged - over "just around Christmas". TIA!
animated-smileys-waving-002.gif.pagespeed.ce.NgmNDJ18zj.gif

HCW might play Santa and do it on Christmas Eve in time for Christmas morning present-opening...

On a more serious note, no, no date.

That Mirror link above is quoting an article in The Sun and there are no direct quotes from anyone of any substance in it.

Last edited:
HCW might play Santa and do it on Christmas Eve?

On a more serious note, no, no date, as (imo) vague as ever.

That Mirror link above is quoting an article in The Sun and there are no direct quotes from anyone of any substance in it so...

Thank you Anxala! much appreciated! :)

It appears that the BKA may have confirmation CB was at the crime scene. If they have gotten this evidence then it could be checkmate for CB, because this is what the BKA have been appealing for. If they’ve gotten this evidence, then IMO it could only be that they’ve found the person who called him or have a photo/video of CBin the area. Id be interested to know what others think?

I’m glad the BKA haven’t rushed because CB’s lawyer has already confirmed that he will refuse to co-operate with police. Since questioning is at the end & CB isn’t going anywhere, then they’ve got no need to rush & show their hand

It appears that the BKA may have confirmation CB was at the crime scene. If they have gotten this evidence then it could be checkmate for CB, because this is what the BKA have been appealing for. If they’ve gotten this evidence, then IMO it could only be that they’ve found the person who called him or have a photo/video of CBin the area. Id be interested to know what others think?

I’m glad the BKA haven’t rushed because CB’s lawyer has already confirmed that he will refuse to co-operate with police. Since questioning is at the end & CB isn’t going anywhere, then they’ve got no need to rush & show their hand
In my opinion, the person who called CB at 19h32 on the night of Madeleine’s disappearance, may well have been identified. In his book, Clarke asked Mr Wolters if friend Chris Post, accompanied CB on the night of 3 May.

In my opinion, the person who called CB at 19h32 on the night of Madeleine’s disappearance, may well have been identified. In his book, Clarke asked Mr Wolters if friend Chris Post, accompanied CB on the night of 3 May.

Which means very little, IMO.
Clarke asked, HCW evaded. As usual.

I thought its been mentioned previously, that CP fell out with CB around 2006, no links or anything, wasn't he the one he asked to clear his stuff out his house, when he was in prison for the diesel theft, and also visited him in prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500