Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect, #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have suspected for some time now that MM's parents already knew the way in which the investigation has been taken. It would have been inhumane not to have prepared them with as much information as it was possible to impart and I think that was done some time ago.

What you noticed regarding the case number puts a different perspective on things and raises some of the most thought provoking issues I for one had never visited before.
The german prosecutors would never share their knowledge with MM's parents.

But it's very likely that BKA shared some snippets with other police forces to justify search warrants and to build up joint forces.

So yes, probably some intel came through, that might have reached the MC's.

Yes, it will be. Chances are high enough to maintain an arrest warrant, for the time the trial will be pending.

But for me, there is still one major question.

Why does a solicitor, who is confident of the innocence of his client, plays the time-card?

Would't it be way more productive to face that trial of worldwide interest as soon as possible to prove innocence and to gain lots of publicity from the upcoming "fame"?

Who pays them? And if they work "pro bono", who asked them to take over the mandate for CB?
Because he's still furious about how the public prosecutor's office behaved in 2020?

I have suspected for some time now that MM's parents already knew the way in which the investigation has been taken. It would have been inhumane not to have prepared them with as much information as it was possible to impart and I think that was done some time ago.

What you noticed regarding the case number puts a different perspective on things and raises some of the most thought provoking issues I for one had never visited before.
And another circumstance get's kind of clearer, if my thoughts should turn out to be true.

If the german prosecutors opened the files against german native CB in 2018, Helge B.'s interrogation according to MM by SY in 2017 already might have nothing to do with the investigations against CB. They should be just a small part of the jigsaw.

Could be bad for litte FF, who already warmed up for witness-blaming in the past! ;)

Because he's still furious about how the public prosecutor's office behaved in 2020?
He's a lawyer Lyall; I'm not sure if they 'do' furious if it isn't part of a court persona. I think he knows exactly the type of client he is representing. Didn't he once say words to the effect that he would allow CB to look after his dog, but not his daughter?

That does sound like his sense of humour. But the guy was definitely furious when speaking on 9 News Australia (late July/early Aug 2020)

He's a lawyer Lyall; I'm not sure if they 'do' furious if it isn't part of a court persona. I think he knows exactly the type of client he is representing. Didn't he once say words to the effect that he would allow CB to look after his dog, but not his daughter?
These kind of lawyers are "the best"!

Usually using every kind of legal loophole day by day and defending it as "legal".

If the prosecution uses these loopholes as well, it's nothing more than a big scandal! ;)

But i'm sure FF knows, that the inevitable slowly walks towards him and his client...

Yes, it will be. Chances are high enough to maintain an arrest warrant, for the time the trial will be pending.

But for me, there is still one major question.

Why does a solicitor, who is confident of the innocence of his client, plays the time-card?

Would't it be way more productive to face that trial of worldwide interest as soon as possible to prove innocence and to gain lots of publicity from the upcoming "fame"?

Who pays them? And if they work "pro bono", who asked them to take over the mandate for CB?
IMO if regardless of what district it started, if the evidence files were strong & extensive then Fulscher would have tried this on this jurisdiction card. There’s probably an argument CB lived or didn’t live in many places, he’s a transient which IMO gives Fulscher the opportunity to challenge the jurisdiction regardless. IMO if Magdeburg had strong evidence, he’d have done the same thing. I think the goal is to keep delaying because the prosecution have an airtight case & Fulscher can’t find any holes in it.

Jon Clarke said in his book that HCW told him some things about how CB’s defence was being paid for but HCW requested he didn’t write about it. Unfortunately there are a lot of sad immature weirdos that exist in some of these spiteful conspiracy clubs. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if these losers were crowdfunding & therefore giving the defence some of the money.

And another circumstance get's kind of clearer, if my thoughts should turn out to be true.

If the german prosecutors opened the files against german native CB in 2018, Helge B.'s interrogation according to MM by SY in 2017 already might have nothing to do with the investigations against CB. They should be just a small part of the jigsaw.

Could be bad for litte FF, who already warmed up for witness-blaming in the past! ;)
I for one have been structuring my thoughts on what I thought we knew, but if your reasoning is correct and I think it is, we have all been putting the cart before the horse.

If the investigation proper into CB and his activities dates from 2018, there just wasn't time for BKA to have activated the five cases based on information received from Helge B. I think they were already on it, maybe he did just give a few relevant pieces which filled gaps.

I still haven't got my head around this yet, except to note that the BKA are more cunning and devious than I thought they were. That is not an insult, I admire them greatly for putting their heads down and getting on with the business.
My opinion

IMO if regardless of what district it started, if the evidence files were strong & extensive then Fulscher would have tried this on this jurisdiction card. There’s probably an argument CB lived or didn’t live in many places, he’s a transient which IMO gives Fulscher the opportunity to challenge the jurisdiction regardless. IMO if Magdeburg had strong evidence, he’d have done the same thing. I think the goal is to keep delaying because the prosecution have an airtight case & Fulscher can’t find any holes in it.

Jon Clarke said in his book that HCW told him some things about how CB’s defence was being paid for but HCW requested he didn’t write about it. Unfortunately there are a lot of sad immature weirdos that exist in some of these spiteful conspiracy clubs. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if these losers were crowdfunding & therefore giving the defence some of the money.
To be honest!

If disputing the repsonsibility of the court will be the only thing FF has to offer after going through almost 5000 pages of files and a 100 page charge, then goodnight and farewell for little CB.

Crowdfunding? I doubt that. IF there are payments from third parties, then more likely from a wealthy customer, who ordered a little fair, native english speaking girl, or footage of a special modus operandi in torturing and/or abusing one.

I personally think, one of the posts before that has been made in relation to "Daisy's Destruction" was pretty smart, in connection to the topic we are talking about and especially to the known panikspatz66 communication.

Somebody that would be able and vile enough to pay a lawyer to keep a prime suspect as quiet as possible.

But....that's just my assumption!

I'd fund it if I could afford to, Frank. The guy was accused of being a serial child murderer by the media, and the authorities did nothing to stop them. Whoever the accused is that's something that should concern everyone.
Yet FF didn't make an official complaint, unless I've missed mention of it.

To be honest!

If disputing the repsonsibility of the court will be the only thing FF has to offer after going through almost 5000 pages of files and a 100 page charge, then goodnight and farewell for little CB.

Crowdfunding? I doubt that. IF there are payments from third parties, then more likely from a wealthy customer, who ordered a little fair, native english speaking girl, or footage of a special modus operandi in torturing and/or abusing one.

I personally think, one of the posts before that has been made in relation to "Daisy's Destruction" was pretty smart, in connection to the topic we are talking about and especially to the known panikspatz66 communication.

Somebody that would be able and vile enough to pay a lawyer to keep a prime suspect as quiet as possible.

But....that's just my assumption!
The legal fees must be phenomenal.

Just as I think the facial reconstruction work CB had carried out must have cost a pretty penny too.
I have given this some thought from the point of view of the suspect's wellbeing and whether he has information or whether someone just thinks he has.
The authorities have him locked in isolation for his own safety. Should he be released prematurely pending whatever, he loses that protection. Just a thought.

The legal fees must be phenomenal.

Just as I think the facial reconstruction work CB had carried out must have cost a pretty penny too.
I have given this some thought from the point of view of the suspect's wellbeing and whether he has information or whether someone just thinks he has.
The authorities have him locked in isolation for his own safety. Should he be released prematurely pending whatever, he loses that protection. Just a thought.
Probably the focus on CB is just a kind of maneuver.

CB seemed to have the delusional goal of becoming a millionaire. No way to achieve that goal, by stealing diesel, passports, notebooks, or solar penals.

HCW quoted in 2020, CB could talk to him 24/7. Why did he say that? What if HCW is playing time as well in the hope, to get clues about the customer(s), directly from CB himself.

I mean, it's one thing to put the thief of a car behind bars. Probably the smallest part of the food chain. In the end, the whole organisation of making money by theft will still exist. Doesn't it? CB has been in prison shortly before may 2007. Being in prison usually means to do things, for general protection, right?

I never thought, that poor little MM could have been a chance find. It just doesn't fit some witness statements and the intel, shown in the PJ files. Or just the both book writing "policemen" in charge. Even just a few years after the "Casa Pia" scandal.....

...would be the same to call Dutroux a lone perpetrator, what likely doesn't fit the circumstances imo.

Last edited:
My apologies to the mods for risking the ban!!!

Headline from 2023:

"We are the solicitors for the mafia!"

Screenshot_20230618_231753_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'd fund it if I could afford to, Frank. The guy was accused of being a serial child murderer by the media, and the authorities did nothing to stop them. Whoever the accused is that's something that should concern everyone.
I understand your point. IMO there’s no punishment harsh enough for people like CB. He deals drugs, he robs from people, he assaults children & he attacks vulnerable women. You seem like a very well meaning person normally. Therefore, with respect, I’ll refrain from giving my brutally honest opinion on funding a child molester.

Probably the focus on CB is just a kind of maneuver.

CB seemed to have the delusional goal of becoming a millionaire. No way to achieve that goal, by stealing diesel, passports, notebooks, or solar penals.

HCW quoted in 2020, CB could talk to him 24/7. Why did he say that? What if HCW is playing time as well in the hope, to get clues about the customer(s), directly from CB himself.

I mean, it's one thing to put the thief of a car behind bars. Probably the smallest part of the food chain. In the end, the whole organisation of making money by theft will still exist. Doesn't it? CB has been in prison shortly before may 2007. Being in prison usually means to do things, for general protection, right?

I never thought, that poor little MM could have been a chance find. It just doesn't fit some witness statements and the intel, shown in the PJ files. Or just the both book writing "policemen" in charge. Even just a few years after the "Casa Pia" scandal.....

...would be the same to call Dutroux a lone perpetrator, what likely doesn't fit the circumstances imo.
Such sobering food for thought. The possibility that the investigation is slowly revealing the whole disgusting food chain.

It makes me wonder if the Prosecution is strategically building the case for that reason. There could be a lot of fish to fry.

I understand your point. IMO there’s no punishment harsh enough for people like CB. He deals drugs, he robs from people, he assaults children & he attacks vulnerable women. You seem like a very well meaning person normally. Therefore, with respect, I’ll refrain from giving my brutally honest opinion on funding a child molester.
We're discussing his legal representation, not funding him personally. And strictly speaking the thread's about the MM case, not about the others. Calm down sir

(it's a true crime forum, not a gathering of lynch mobbers)

We're discussing his legal representation, not funding him personally. And strictly speaking the thread's about the MM case, not about the others. Calm down sir

(it's a true crime forum, not a gathering of lynch mobbers)
We hear the argument about CB getting what he deserves a lot on this forum.

I think we need to separate the person from the process. Yes, CB is an abhorrent human being, But, IMO, it’s very important in a case like this that the process applied to him is fair - to me, so far it hasn’t been, but perhaps that’s because I have British heritage.

I say this because there has been so much doubt, confusion and untruths in this case. I’m reminded of Colin Sutton saying, “The parents need to be officially investigated by OG for their own sake, so they can be cleared if that is the case.”

I think there are similar issues at play here. Calling out CB as guilty before a trial will forever cast a shadow on any verdict. Some people will forever think evidence was found to fit a theory rather than a theory developed from evidence.

Just because CB is a bad person, it doesn’t mean the legal rulebook should be thrown out of the window. It’s important he gets a fair trial and the media circus, however we’ll meaning, has been fuelled by the McCanns and HCW and IMO, this has been very problematic for the case and any future verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500