Madeleine Mccann - Julia Wendell The Polish woman claiming to be MM

FJ predicted that MM was in Germany & her name was Melanie.

Since the Julia story broke, a girl has come forward on TT and to Grange. She has the coloboma and an adoption backstory. Her name, (originally Madi) appears to be ‘Melina’ - obviously close to the predicted ‘Melanie’.

Attachments

• 12F7FD95-8CAA-4B00-A655-17CE5ECF6D7A.jpeg
    12F7FD95-8CAA-4B00-A655-17CE5ECF6D7A.jpeg
    97.6 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
FJ predicted that MM was in Germany & her name was Melanie.

Since the Julia story broke, a girl has come forward on TT and to Grange. She has the coloboma and an adoption backstory. Her name, (originally Madi) appears to be ‘Melina’ - obviously close to the predicted ‘Melanie’.
Mysterious how all of her photos looked like madeleine aged up with multiple FaceApp filters slapped on them, and she has now seemingly completely vanished, along with ANY photos and ANY trace of her ever existing online....

Mysterious how all of her photos looked like madeleine aged up with multiple FaceApp filters slapped on them, and she has now seemingly completely vanished, along with ANY photos and ANY trace of her ever existing online....
I think she’s young and a bit shy about coming forward. Apparently, she had a Tik Tok singing and people remarked on the resemblance. I guess if she doesn’t know who her biological parents are, then it’s a possibility to her.

She initially released digitally altered photos but has since released several real pics of herself & her son. She’s done the right thing contacting Grange & FindMadeleine and isn’t seeking further attention.

I find it interesting that she’s so close to the FJ prediction.

I think she’s young and a bit shy about coming forward. Apparently, she had a Tik Tok singing and people remarked on the resemblance. I guess if she doesn’t know who her biological parents are, then it’s a possibility to her.

She initially released digitally altered photos but has since released several real pics of herself & her son. She’s done the right thing contacting Grange & FindMadeleine and isn’t seeking further attention.

I find it interesting that she’s so close to the FJ prediction.

Are you talking about Julia or Melina?

An update on the Julia situation:

Dr. Johansson flew to Poland last week where she revealed she had spoken to Julia's doctors, school friends and Polish police about the case and believes there are a lot of "unanswered questions".

However, as Julia continued to be barraged with threats - with one message even claiming there was a 30,000 euro bounty on her head - Dr. Johansson believed she was no longer safe in Poland and flew her back to the States at the weekend.

(although I hate the publication I have to link as it's considered MSM and I need to link something that isn't Instagram)

Just want to make it clear on this thread, as I did on the other thread, all my own opinion:

- Just because this girl has mental health issues it doesn't mean she should be disregarded.

- If I was her mother and there was nothing to hide I would have just provided the DNA test she is so desperately after.

- IMO there is something weird going on here. She may not be MM but she could easily be another missing child.

Also just to clarify that the death threats mentioned in the above article are the reason for her deleting her Facebook and TikTok.

The Instagram went down because trolls reported it.

There's more information on FJ Instagram. But I don't think I can link SM!?

Are you talking about Julia or Melina?

An update on the Julia situation:

Dr. Johansson flew to Poland last week where she revealed she had spoken to Julia's doctors, school friends and Polish police about the case and believes there are a lot of "unanswered questions".

However, as Julia continued to be barraged with threats - with one message even claiming there was a 30,000 euro bounty on her head - Dr. Johansson believed she was no longer safe in Poland and flew her back to the States at the weekend.

(although I hate the publication I have to link as it's considered MSM and I need to link something that isn't Instagram)

Just want to make it clear on this thread, as I did on the other thread, all my own opinion:

- Just because this girl has mental health issues it doesn't mean she should be disregarded.

- If I was her mother and there was nothing to hide I would have just provided the DNA test she is so desperately after.

- IMO there is something weird going on here. She may not be MM but she could easily be another missing child.
I am talking about M. She fits the ‘prediction’ but FJ has no comment on her.

I agree with you. Even if she has DID, she should be able to confirm her identity. Europol should have a DNA database of missing children.

I could understand hospital records going missing but one would expect some computer record or GP record. I would expect someone her age to have a NI number from birth.

I don’t think there’s any connection between Martin Ney and PN. There is a PN (with a security clearance) from her town.

Julia is definitely not Maddie as police has disputed it .

Julia is clearly suffering from mental health and needs care. Few things to consider Julia posted her pics as child only few years older then Maddie and it’s clearly not her . Second she went to school in Poland as a child and spoke and speaks fluent polish which Maddie didn’t know as being from UK.

Madi Hannibal is also not MM. She seems to be a 16y old girl who digitally altered the coloboma in her cousin’s photos.

Email from Op Grange to her in this text convo between her and the Tik Tok person helping her get the story out.

Attachments

• 0B319D12-7093-4D5B-8092-954A482FFA9F.png
    0B319D12-7093-4D5B-8092-954A482FFA9F.png
    477.2 KB · Views: 46

Her latest move has been to demand her medical records from a Polish doctor that she claims drugged her as a child.

Many believe that Wendell has a lot of mental issues that are manifesting themselves in her behavior, with Johansson helping the young woman flee Poland to a safe house in Los Angeles, such was the distress she had caused to her home town of Wroclaw.

This all case is sad, the girl has obvious mental issues yet some people and tabloids use it to make a story. She needs proper mental health help or this will not end well for her. It’s a shame that there are people exploiting her for fame. All IMO

At first I was convinced she was a missing a child (Be it MM or another one). Just from the way her 'Mum' and the rest of the family were behaving. I couldn't understand how not one family member would just come forward with evidence or even speak with Fia. But the longer it's going on and the more information which is coming out through Fia, the more I suspect that the mum/family enabled Julia's child abuse and this is what they are trying to hide from.

However, I still dont understand why the mum wouldn't just get a DNA test and put it all to bed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back