Madeleine Mccann - Julia Wendell The Polish woman claiming to be MM

This all case is sad, the girl has obvious mental issues yet some people and tabloids use it to make a story. She needs proper mental health help or this will not end well for her. It’s a shame that there are people exploiting her for fame. All IMO
Exactly. She is being exploited and once the publicity train stops she will be back in Poland still Julia. I worry whats is going to happen to her.

I think she’s young and a bit shy about coming forward. Apparently, she had a Tik Tok singing and people remarked on the resemblance. I guess if she doesn’t know who her biological parents are, then it’s a possibility to her.

She initially released digitally altered photos but has since released several real pics of herself & her son. She’s done the right thing contacting Grange & FindMadeleine and isn’t seeking further attention.

I find it interesting that she’s so close to the FJ prediction.
Who is FJ please?

This is going too far. FJ is taking this too far for fame / money IMO.
I don’t understand why Dr Phil would even have Julia on the show without any proof whatsoever that she is MM.
seems like anyone can claim anything and be taken on shows and be on first pages of news. That’s not right approach. All IMO

This kind of thing might be why her parents wouldn't submit their DNA. When someone is delusional, proof doesn't make any difference to them. As shown here, where she's been told the McCann's DNA test results don't match hers and doesn't believe it anyway.

If that's the case, I could see her parents having grown tired of her antics long ago and not wanting to be pulled into a public circus. And apparently, they have already shown the police sufficient evidence that what their daughter said wasn't true, family photos, etc. I guess it's always possible the police made a mistake but I believe them over her.

I agree that the psychic/investigator getting involved and these two ladies ending up on the Dr. Phil show sounds suspicious as to motives. I'm sure it's possible to be both delusional and ambitious at the same time. So I can't tell if the psychic is taking advantage of her or they're in it together equally or what.

Last edited:
As of today she has posted on her FB page and doesn't believe the DNA. She still thinks she maybe MM. I hope someone gets her help. jmo.
Apologies if this is a dumb question, but, Could her DNA not be compared to the McCann’s? They have their DNA on file don’t they? I’m not that knowledgeable about all the goings on in this case.

As of today she has posted on her FB page and doesn't believe the DNA. She still thinks she maybe MM. I hope someone gets her help. jmo.
but she apologized now ?...i am sorry I am not falling for any of this role playing /attention seeking
i hear she is asking ppl to fund her lawyer and therapy

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back