Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of tough when the thread is FOR people to discuss their theories. There could be other websites that only have positive stories, though. I'm sure that would be the kind of website the family members would want to go to, right?

There is not going to be anything 'positive' come out of this story. What I was referring to was the people who keep posting that this is a conspiracy and our government is lying to us. Why in the world would I want to hear that? Why would anyone? That's all. Finis. jmo

No wories we all have,in the past whatever days its been been there want to go find the link but just .........

It is the P-8A , it's out of NAS Jacksonville, FL division. Reporter on radio was speaking to someone on that plane this morning. Can't wait to hear their report in the morning.

Has it been stated, what time zone is the actual search area in? I know that we know that Perth is 13 hours ahead of the central time zone in North America, but what about the actual search area?

Apologies if that has already been stated.

It truly is unreal not only is this gonna have a chapter in history books, it will have a chapter in journaism classes, it will have a chapter in political science

it really is stunning

For some family's, it ends their tree. :crying:

Copying a post of mine from the 14th with info on Poseidons

Bringing over info about the Poseidon planes (in case anyone is interested)-

The P-3 would fly a search mission on Thursday evening using its radar, infrared and night vision capabilities, he said.

http://blogs.wsj.com/chinarealtime/2...search-effort/

It would seem the P-8 should have the same capability-

The P-8 is intended to conduct anti-submarine warfare (ASW), anti-surface warfare (ASUW), and shipping interdiction, along with an electronic intelligence (ELINT) role.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_P-8_Poseidon

http://www.boeing.ca/en/Products-and.../P-8A-Poseidon

Raytheon provides the AN/APY-10 radar which delivers all weather, day/night multi-mission maritime, littoral and overland surveillance capabilities. Raytheon also provides the MK 54 lightweight torpedo.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10335863&postcount=10"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #6[/ame]

ETA-GAWD. 6 threads ago....insane :crazy:

:australia:

:uk:

close as I can get to USA, :happy4th:

:leaf:, Canada

:therethere:
:grouphug:

:naughty::bigfight:

It is the P-8A , it's out of NAS Jacksonville, FL division. Reporter on radio was speaking to someone on that plane this morning. Can't wait to hear their report in the morning.

Yay, Jacksonville! My son is heading there soon on new orders :)

Just got back from being a good wife and making dinner. In for the long haul again tonight, just hoping that they find something today. I read about the "mystery phone call" while catching up... um, they should have checked phone records long ago - especially since they searched the pilot's home last weekend. Seriously, that's practically Websleuths 101, what is wrong with them???

OK can we do it this way pls last night was 312 in the AM !! Is anything going to happen in like lets go for 5 hours any planes ships anyone know

cause last night was like its gonna be a great second act and it pooped out!

I tried telling ya.

BBM

Wow, 2 hour search time. I had no idea. That is not a lot of search time, well, it is to the pilots I'm sure - and fuel, heat if that is an issue, but there is a lot of area to cover. Didn't realize the distance was that far to the search area either.

(Geographically challenged here.)

Wow with all these planes looking for debris I hope they don't crash into one another.

There is not going to be anything 'positive' come out of this story. What I was referring to was the people who keep posting that this is a conspiracy and our government is lying to us. Why in the world would I want to hear that? Why would anyone? That's all. Finis. jmo

Well, some people really think this. Just like some people think the U.S. may have been involved in the "revolution" that took place in the Ukraine. The one where U.S. is now recognizing the neo-Nazi backed "winners" in Kiev?

Many people think our government sometimes lies to the citizens. It is surely not that unusual of a thought and one does not need to be a "conspiracy theorist" to believe this is so.

But it's okay. They only do it when they have something to hide!

Bill Weir in for Piers Morgan on CNN now.

"The Diamantina Trench" location of search.

Planes have left today, the 21st, for the area of search. Search is on!

23,000 square kilometers were covered yesterday (20th) by four Australian aircraft.

(timezone issues have messed up some info posted earlier)

RBBM, Forensics. If it takes 4 hours to get there, I don't understand why they are sending the last two out so late. The Navy P8 Poseidon wouldn't even reach the search area until 8pm ~ well after dark.

Anyone?

The P8Poseidon can work at night too!

Okay, that makes sense now.
Ya, I agree there. I don't think there's any conspiracy or lying governments.

966bf6bdcccc475e8b1252a827b30da69754588b_preview.jpg

MH370-Aussie%20Satellite%20obj.jpg

It has been talked about but cant find anything and i am blasting music have had cnn on for last 15 says it is time to just follow story here much better here

Yay, Jacksonville! My son is heading there soon on new orders :)

Just got back from being a good wife and making dinner. In for the long haul again tonight, just hoping that they find something today. I read about the "mystery phone call" while catching up... um, they should have checked phone records long ago - especially since they searched the pilot's home last weekend. Seriously, that's practically Websleuths 101, what is wrong with them???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LightInv