Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, for folks who like maps.

73483790_china_malaysia_plane3_624.gif

I agree with all of you above re the contradictory statements....

It is this that has me more suspicious than stolen passports, people not boarding, cracked wing being repaired, partier pilot who lets people into the cockpit retc

1st we were told that there were five who had checked in, had their luggage taken off because they did not board and this was by officials, and then that has been refuted.

We originally heard that there was a chinese man whose passport had not been stolen but the no. had been used...........does anyone know anything about that??

Then they were saying that it had turned around......I think they haven't refuted that one, but the military had come out and said they had it tracked it for flying in another direction, but now they are saying that they have never said that.

I personally think it is Malaysian Airlines and government covering their butts.....first of all Malaysian Airlines share price has dropped by 20%......I think they are covering because their lack of knowledge and security. It is looking pretty bad for them.

I am actually angry at their lack of security at the airport re the stolen passports, it is this lack of security that enables both terrorism and illegal immigration and basically illegal activity with crime gangs....

I know I sound like a broken record, but I believe all aboard lost consciousness pre crash, still flying normally.

Helios Airways Flight 522 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The aircraft continued to climb until it leveled off at FL340, approximately 34,000 feet (10,000 m). Between 09:30 and 09:40, Nicosia ATC repeatedly attempted to contact the aircraft, without success. At 09:37, the aircraft passed from Cyprus (FIR) into Athens FIR, without making contact with Athens ATC.Nineteen attempts to contact the aircraft between 10:12 and 10:50 also met with no response, and at 10:40 the aircraft entered the holding pattern for Athens Airport, at the KEA , still at FL340. It remained in the holding pattern, under control of the auto-pilot, for the next seventy minutes."

Okay still not buying that they dont have a clue to where this plane is.

Is it possible this plane landed and people are being held hostages?
And Maylasia is aware of it?

http://www.veooz.com/news/RGymeoB.html

"The track record of the 27-year-old co-pilot on board missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 has been brought into question by a report from two South African tourists on A Current Affair. . The tourists were preparing to board the Malaysia Airlines flight in Phuket when they were approached by the pilot and co-pilot of the flight, she says."

WGz6dVb-360.jpg

But local newspaper Berita Harian quoted Malaysian air force chief Gen. Rodzali Daud as saying radar at a military base had detected the airliner at 2:40 a.m. on Saturday near Pulau Perak at the northern approach to the strait, a busy waterway that separates the western coast of Malaysia and Indonesia's Sumatra island.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/0...n-passports-on-malaysia-airlines-flight-were/

CNBCWorld ‏@CNBCWorld 1h
#BREAKING Malaysia air force chief denies saying that missing jet was last detected over Strait of Malacca

https://twitter.com/CNBCWorld

Yes, apparently he was quoted as making that statement.

And you know what struck about this today -- if you all remember, for like the first 24 hours all the reports said they lost the radar at 2:40 - it was only late the next day when they got the 40 minutes after takeoff to be the primary story.

It is just shall we say,"interesting" that the first time were identical (240)

no?

I agree with all of you above re the contradictory statements....

It is this that has me more suspicious than stolen passports, people not boarding, cracked wing being repaired, partier pilot who lets people into the cockpit retc

1st we were told that there were five who had checked in, had their luggage taken off because they did not board and this was by officials, and then that has been refuted.

We originally heard that there was a chinese man whose passport had not been stolen but the no. had been used...........does anyone know anything about that??

Then they were saying that it had turned around......I think they haven't refuted that one, but the military had come out and said they had it tracked it for flying in another direction, but now they are saying that they have never said that.

I personally think it is Malaysian Airlines and government covering their butts.....first of all Malaysian Airlines share price has dropped by 20%......I think they are covering because their lack of knowledge and security. It is looking pretty bad for them.

I am actually angry at their lack of security at the airport re the stolen passports, it is this lack of security that enables both terrorism and illegal immigration and basically illegal activity with crime gangs....

:seeya: I'd also like to know if there were recorded messages to the control towers and someone dropped the ball the air traffic controller's end.

<snipped for space>

Unfortunately, Malaysia is not the only country lax about checking passports against the stolen passport files. :-/ Interpol has been complaining about this worldwide laxity for years.

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but this is a link to the various media statements about the "MH370 Flight Incident " from Malaysia Airlines:

http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/my/en/site/dark-site.html

BBM ~ Now i'm thinking Malaysia and possible Vietnam may know what happened to this plane, but made a big mistake. :scared: IDK.

This is what fascinates me/us, the unknowns!

I wonder if it is possible that MH370 crashed into the jungle of Malaysia and could be in plain sight, but no one is searching as they are focused on the Gulf of Thailand and Malacca Strait. Perhaps it could of crashed into Indonesian island of Sumatra.

Could be possible. Hopefully, MH370 will be found soon.

... Eight villagers in Marang told authorities they heard a loud noise around that same flight time coming from the direction of Pulau Kapas, an island which is northwesterly from Marang (as is the jet's original flight path). Hard to imagine why they'd all make something like that up. If catastrophic and IF happening at high altitude, it might take a week or more to begin to find any remains (eg. Air France).

We've been given so much contradicting info these past 4 days, this one is one I'm giving up trying to figure out (I get the sense we're either being purposely led down wrong paths, or the gov't is just sadly inept). Just praying for a miracle.

Will anyone follow up on the eye witness reports? It wouldn't surprise me to know that there are far more eye witness reports that are ignored by the navy search teams who are relying instead on their techno gadgetry. Who knows what kind of military/diplomatic mess is going on between the navy vessels of these countries that are looking for the plane.

Retweeted by Sri Jegarajah
CCTVNEWS &#8207;@cctvnews https://twitter.com/cnbcSri
#Vietnam is suspending part of search operations for the missing #MH370, says the country's search mission chief.

http://www.veooz.com/news/rgymeob.html

"the track record of the 27-year-old co-pilot on board missing malaysia airlines flight mh370 has been brought into question by a report from two south african tourists on a current affair. . The tourists were preparing to board the malaysia airlines flight in phuket when they were approached by the pilot and co-pilot of the flight, she says."

wgz6dvb-360.jpg

Yikes!

Will anyone follow up on the eye witness reports? It wouldn't surprise me to know that there are far more eye witness reports that are ignored by the navy search teams who are relying instead on their techno gadgetry. Who knows what kind of military/diplomatic mess is going on between the navy vessels of these countries that are looking for the plane.

I would not be surprised if there are many witnesses in that area as there are many fisherman, oil platform workers, and sailors.

Special Conditions: Boeing Model 777-200, -300, and -300ER Series Airplanes; Aircraft Electronic System Security Protection From Unauthorized Internal Access
https://www.federalregister.gov/art...r-series-airplanes-aircraft-electronic-system

These special conditions are issued for the Boeing Model 777-200, -300, and -300ER series airplanes. These airplanes, as modified by the Boeing Company, will have novel or unusual design features associated with the architecture and connectivity of the passenger service computer network systems to the airplane critical systems and data networks. This onboard network system will be composed of a network file server, a network extension device, and additional interfaces configured by customer option. The applicable airworthiness regulations do not contain adequate or appropriate safety standards for this design feature. These special conditions contain the additional safety standards that the Administrator considers necessary to establish a level of safety equivalent to that established by the existing airworthiness standards.

Computer could be hacked on board a Boeing 777. I wonder if that could be a possibility.

Random thought -

Doesn't the Santa NORAD go all around the world?

If you mean that perhaps there is a chance that Norad saw something? If so: in Bloomberg news it was reported that Norad did not pick up any explosions or missile launches on their infrared and visual imagery, in regards of Flight 370.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-...ters-seek-suspected-aircraft-window-part.html

As for the whole Santa aspect&#8230; I still believe, so I will not tell you that Norad fakes Santa coming into and out of various airspaces. ;)

So - skyjack! Over 200 hostages, let's say, and a rather large hunk of Boening 777 doing business as MH370. Where'd it wind up? Where'd it land? Bright gleaming consumer airport in Asia full of social media and camera phones? Long furrow of new-plowed ground set deep in the jungle, just roomy enough to land a 777 Boening? All-in theory: military airport, and this story's got big destructive legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member