Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using the map I looked at that was posted on Bob Woodruff
https://www.google.com/maps?t=m&sll...+108°42'22.3"E&cid=0x0&output=classic&dg=ntvo

The object shown to us looks like it is south east of Ho Chi Minh City and may be between Con Son (island?) and the line on this map that says 200 meters depth

Schina_sea_88.png

I am wondering about the supposed NZ oil rigger who sent the letter after witnessing what he thought could be the plane...

Could his employer have announced he didn't have an employee by that name due to:

-Unwanted publicity the notoriety would possibly bring? (IOW... A need for privacy?)

-Could some government officials have told him to make this announcement so,as,to keep the information regarding the plane hidden longer?

-the rigger may have been employed under a nickname? (Name confusion)

Or...???

I know I am stretching here...,but still just trying to make sense of something in this case...

:waitasec:

If anyone deployed assets to the potential debris site, they should be there by now!

Those family members must be losing their minds out of frustration and grief. I don't understand the lack of direction and information.

Guess it's time to watch a mind-numbing sitcom or something.

Oh PS. China must have more detailed pix. I can understand not wanting to tell the world that they can see your freckles, but I hope they share details with Malaysia about what they have seen.

No no, oil rig letter was legit.

Bob Woodruff ‏@BobWoodruff 11h
.@ABC spoke with Richard Beaton w/Japanese Idemitsu Oil & Gas Co who hired Songa Mercur to drill & confirms email of Michael Mckay is real

https://twitter.com/BobWoodruff
Bob Woodruff Verified account
@BobWoodruff
Correspondent, Anchor for @ABC News. Co-founder Bob Woodruff Foundation
New York, New York

Yes, popiscle! Crazy the NZ rigger was credible after all. You never know though. I was on the :fence: about it, until they actually could take his claim seriously, and then search that area. :seeya:

Unbelievable that we are on our 4th thread and still have no definitive answers.

I hope that these images are of the plane. At least then we'll know where the plane is! What happened though, would remain a mystery for who knows how long. Until the black box is recovered, my may never know =\

CNN keeps talking about the effects of a fire in the cockpit. Wonder why?

Because it can take down every single instrument and crash a plane. IDK.

I also wonder if the cockpit crew were smoking during this flight as well.

Bob Woodruff ‏@BobWoodruff 2m
Many experts think the image is too large for the plane & some wonder why the image is so blurry @ABC pic.twitter.com/TrvZzNBhsw

https://twitter.com/BobWoodruff

IMO, these are not the same images, or shall I say, they are not at the same resolution, as those that the Chinese government viewed. I'm thinking this is the real deal here and they waited to make sure before notifying/releasing these images. I don't believe they want to show us that they have the capability to see these same images at much higher resolution, etc..They blurred them on purpose. IMO...All the world is watching...

Yes, popiscle! Crazy the NZ rigger was credible after all. You never know though. I was on the :fence: about it, until they actually could take his claim seriously, and then search that area. :seeya:

I believe it was JerseyGirl that originally found that information. Shout out to her!

This all still seems so odd. If that was the original search area why wasn't it seen floating there ?

Forgive the autocorrect. Tapatalk has a mind of its own. :)

Hi everyone, joining.

First timer on Websleuths.com so sorry if formatting got mixed up or anything. Hopefully I can share something useful here. Ok lets get down to business.

As many of you have brought the reports of the noise heard by the villagers e.g. as below.

Noise were heard by villagers overland, not at sea. What they heard was a loud noise, strange that they just did not say a loud sound of aircraft. Is it possible they heard something else? Have been looking at the map and actually you will find a Royal Malaysian Air Force Base at the following coordinate 5.798889, 102.490278. Detail of the base is as follow [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMAF_Gong_Kedak"]RMAF Gong Kedak - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]. it s home to RMAF SU-30MKM Squadron, the Flankers.

IMO these villagers may have heard a sonic boom from a Sukhoi SU-30 deployed by RMAF to intercept the jetliner. The village location of Marang is just roughly 200km southeast from the base and if the jet was going supersonic to reach the jetliner it will definitely result in such loud bang.

If we know by tomorrow that the new debris found by China satellite is another false alarm, could it be the light that the oil rigger saw was the atferburner of the jet s it raced to reach the jetliner?

Just a theory, since nothing has been made of it by the MSM, only a denial by the air force chief that no fighter jet was deployed purey because it is in civilian airspace (now where have we heard that kind of denial before?) Quite odd since I dont think there is much military/restricted airspace in Malaysia.

I am wondering about the supposed NZ oil rigger who sent the letter after witnessing what he thought could be the plane...

Could his employer have announced he didn't have an employee by that name due to:

-Unwanted publicity the notoriety would possibly bring? (IOW... A need for privacy?)

-Could some government officials have told him to make this announcement so,as,to keep the information regarding the plane hidden longer?

Or...???

I know I am stretching here...,but still just trying to make sense of something in this case...

"The new suspect crash site is about 140 miles from the flight’s last radar contact as broadcast by its transponder.
The site is also near where South China Sea oil rig worker Michael Jerome McKay today described seeing what he believes to be the plane burning - in one piece - flying at a high altitude slightly off from the standard route of planes that cross the sea shortly after the plane vanished.

'There was no lateral movement, so it was either coming toward our location, stationary, or going away from our location,' he wrote in a letter to his employers about the sighting on Saturday and seen by ABC News.
Deputy general director of Vietnam's air traffic management, Doan Huu Gia, confirmed he had been sent an email from McKay, the BBC reported.

'We received an email from a New Zealander who works on one of the oil rigs off Vung Tau.

'He said he spotted a burning [object] at that location, some 300 km southeast of Vung Tau.'

Vietnamese officials dispatched a plane to search the area, but the investigation yielded nothing, naval officer Le Minh Thanh told ABC News."

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...th-China-Sea-did-three-days-release-them.html

This all still seems so odd. If that was the original search area why wasn't it seen floating there ?

Forgive the autocorrect. Tapatalk has a mind of its own. :)

I think this area is a bit to the south east of where they were originally searching. By now, who knows where it is.

IHAVENOCLUE;10327108]And what are these large pieces of debris in the ocean?

There is still debris from Typhoon Haiyan which occurred in November, 2013.

http://www.hawaii.edu/news/article.php?aId=6154

Also giant patches of debris in various locations.

http://ocean.si.edu/ocean-news/ocean-trash-plaguing-our-sea

Also information on currents in the area:

http://swfsc.noaa.gov/publications/CR/1973/7302.PDF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, Alwaysonmymind .... :seeya:

Quite concerning... JMO

Also in the area, other witnesses:

the search has been widened just below the Malay-Thai border after a fisherman said he saw the lights of a low-flying aircraft near Kuala Besar around 1:30am local time.

Azid Ibrahim, who was in his boat at sea, told Malaysia's The Star newspaper the plane was flying so low that the lights were “as big as coconuts”.

Another man also reported being at home when he saw saw "bright white lights" from what he thought was a "fast-descending" aircraft around 15 minutes later.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/21923358/search-for-malaysia-jet-widens-as-frustrations-grow/

and:

Yesterday, the eight men, who are residents at Kampung Pantai Seberang Marang, lodged a report on a loud sound they heard north-east of Pulau Kapas, believing it was linked to the disappearance of the MAS aircraft on that day.

They were seated on a bench about 400m from the Marang beach well past midnight when they heard the noise, which sounded like the fan of a jet engine.

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/ca...gers-heard-explosion-fishermen-net-life-raft/

IMO, these are not the same images, or shall I say, they are not at the same resolution, as those that the Chinese government viewed. I'm thinking this is the real deal here and they waited to make sure before notifying/releasing these images. I don't believe they want to show us that they have the capability to see these same images at much higher resolution, etc..They blurred them on purpose. IMO...All the world is watching...

I think it is the real deal. And, if so, it would be closure for the families and friends and they can now grieve knowing.

Hi everyone, joining.

First timer on Websleuths.com so sorry if formatting got mixed up or anything. Hopefully I can share something useful here. Ok lets get down to business.

:greetings:

:welcome6:

Or...???

Honestly, there are conflicting reports on this. Bob Woodruff say's ABC new spoke to his employer Richard Beaton who handles press for the Japanese Idemitsu Oil & Gas Co. and he confirms that the email is real and Michael Mckay is a consultant on the ship. https://www.facebook.com/BobWoodruff?fref=ts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500