Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Vietnamese dispatched a plane to this area and this is the same area that the images from china is and they saw nothing, sounds to me as another false flag.

This all still seems so odd. If that was the original search area why wasn't it seen floating there ?

Forgive the autocorrect. Tapatalk has a mind of its own. :)

Maybe it took time for the objects to float to the surface since I would think it hitting water at that speed would be like driving into a concrete wall. :waitasec:

So, is it going to come down to simply third world countries with backwards infrastructures and inept or corrupt or shady governments who like to remain mysterious and not give out information (because they are always dealing with populations on the verge of revolt or neighboring countries who would like to take them over), unable or incapable of telling the truth: that the plane had a catastrophic mechanical failure and plunged into the ocean and it can take a few days to find the debris?

Subscribing... And heading to bed. :eek:fftobed:

Hope to wake up tomorrow to find out that these folks' families have finally gotten some answers.

Hi everyone, joining.

First timer on Websleuths.com so sorry if formatting got mixed up or anything. Hopefully I can share something useful here. Ok lets get down to business.

As many of you have brought the reports of the noise heard by the villagers e.g. as below.

Noise were heard by villagers overland, not at sea. What they heard was a loud noise, strange that they just did not say a loud sound of aircraft. Is it possible they heard something else? Have been looking at the map and actually you will find a Royal Malaysian Air Force Base at the following coordinate 5.798889, 102.490278. Detail of the base is as follow RMAF Gong Kedak - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. it s home to RMAF SU-30MKM Squadron, the Flankers.

IMO these villagers may have heard a sonic boom from a Sukhoi SU-30 deployed by RMAF to intercept the jetliner. The village location of Marang is just roughly 200km southeast from the base and if the jet was going supersonic to reach the jetliner it will definitely result in such loud bang.

If we know by tomorrow that the new debris found by China satellite is another false alarm, could it be the light that the oil rigger saw was the atferburner of the jet s it raced to reach the jetliner?

Just a theory, since nothing has been made of it by the MSM, only a denial by the air force chief that no fighter jet was deployed purey because it is in civilian airspace (now where have we heard that kind of denial before?) Quite odd since I dont think there is much military/restricted airspace in Malaysia.

Insightful first post! One angle we have seem to overlook with every single amassed "X-File" theory.

Welcome John51; we don't bite. :dracula: :) :seeya:

In other words, this is just another Air France but being dealt with by backwards, corrupt countries who don't want to reveal their technological capabilities (or lack thereof), or any information until they can control the message? Is that what this is?

IMO, these are not the same images, or shall I say, they are not at the same resolution, as those that the Chinese government viewed. I'm thinking this is the real deal here and they waited to make sure before notifying/releasing these images. I don't believe they want to show us that they have the capability to see these same images at much higher resolution, etc..They blurred them on purpose. IMO...All the world is watching...

I think they aren't as blown up..? idk

Do we have the co ordinates from the Chinese satellite pictures?

I want to compare to see if they match the co ordinates given by the oil rig worker

I think this area is a bit to the south east of where they were originally searching. By now, who knows where it is.

If the Chinese saw it on satellite, they need to zone in and send ships ASAP.

Most passengers were Chinese, i'm glad someone can see something.

I suppose it can be anything, the 2006 Tsunami was in that neck of the woods.

:scared:

In other words, this is just another Air France but being dealt with by backwards, corrupt countries who don't want to reveal their technological capabilities (or lack thereof), or any information until they can control the message? Is that what this is?

I was thinking that too.

Was anybody just watching Anderson Cooper on CNN interview that Naval guy? The guy was really pretty vague I thought. But Cooper had a map on the screen and the guy says "I'm watching CNN right now". To me it was too funny. Even Cooper seemed amused. JMO

Also in the area, other witnesses:

the search has been widened just below the Malay-Thai border after a fisherman said he saw the lights of a low-flying aircraft near Kuala Besar around 1:30am local time.

Azid Ibrahim, who was in his boat at sea, told Malaysia's The Star newspaper the plane was flying so low that the lights were “as big as coconuts”.

Another man also reported being at home when he saw saw "bright white lights" from what he thought was a "fast-descending" aircraft around 15 minutes later.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/21923358/search-for-malaysia-jet-widens-as-frustrations-grow/

and:

Yesterday, the eight men, who are residents at Kampung Pantai Seberang Marang, lodged a report on a loud sound they heard north-east of Pulau Kapas, believing it was linked to the disappearance of the MAS aircraft on that day.

They were seated on a bench about 400m from the Marang beach well past midnight when they heard the noise, which sounded like the fan of a jet engine.

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/ca...gers-heard-explosion-fishermen-net-life-raft/

All of it seems credible to me. :seeya: Thanks JerseyGirl!

So what happened to the theory that the plane may have u-turned and traveled in the opposite direction for miles? How could they possibly be so wrong about that? And CNN is reporting that no compilation of the wreckage would be as large as the satellite pics show, so what the heck would be that large?

David KaminskiMorrow ‏@FlightDKM 2h
Chinese state science administration shows satellite images of three objects, up to 24m in size, 123nm east of #MH370 last position.

David KaminskiMorrow ‏@FlightDKM 2h
Last known position of #MH370 at (1). Unknown objects photographed by Chinese satellites are located at (2): pic.twitter.com/OMwmoDtmzH

https://twitter.com/FlightDKM

I found these

Or revealing protocols that are not being followed. ie: smoking in the cabin.

Sri Jegarajah ‏@cnbcSri 1m
BREAKING: 7th Fleet spokesman - Seen China satellite news reports but "we do not have anything to corroborate them at this time" #MH370

Sri Jegarajah ‏@cnbcSri 4m
BREAKING: 7th Fleet spokesman - "The search area grows by the hours" due to current, winds and sea conditions #MH370

Sri Jegarajah ‏@cnbcSri 5m
BREAKING: US 7th Fleet spokesman Cmdr. William J. Marks - "Current, winds and sea state have an enormous effect on debris" #MH370

Sri Jegarajah ‏@cnbcSri 8m
BREAKING: 7th Fleet spokesman Cmdr. William J. Marks: USS Pinckney, Kidd still deployed in Gulf of Thailand but "that could change" #MH370

Sri Jegarajah ‏@cnbcSri 12m
BREAKING: US 7th Fleet spokesman - USS Pinckney, Kidd still in Gulf of Thailand but "looking at follow on plans for next 24-72 hours" #MH370

https://twitter.com/cnbcSri

Do we have the co ordinates from the Chinese satellite pictures?

I want to compare to see if they match the co ordinates given by the oil rig worker

"The Chinese science agency provided coordinates of 105.63 east longitude, 6.7 north latitude, which would put the unidentified debris in waters just northeast of where it took off in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia."

Where P in Motion? :floorlaugh:

I don't know what the heck is going on. But I sure hope there aren't people barely hanging onto life holding onto the wing of an airplane desperately waiting for someone to save them. If a plane went down and the pilot was able to do a soft landing on water, there could have been survivors hanging on to plane parts.

Here you have a US naval commander who is on a search vessel, deployed, watching CNN to get info!! That's insane.

Bedtime...prayers for their progress tonight. Hopefully in the morning there will be something known. Ciao for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500