Man Claims ‘World’s Largest Penis’ Got Him Frisked At SFO

Men of course think that more is better and that you can never be too large.................well, I can bust that myth. Normal women are not built to receive donkey size portions. Women who work in the *advertiser censored* industry may can accommodate these ridiculous bits of meat, but normal women can not.l You can usually use these "super sized" members as conversation pieces only unless you are built outside of the norm. I guess you can lay them on the coffee table and use them as "conversation pieces" only. :what:

Just curious here but Steely Dan, what makes you think that it is a rare occasion that women experience a problem handling a "too large" penis? I can say from experience that most women would have a problem with the dimensions mentioned, except for women who maybe perform in prono movies. What say you?

No, no. I know guys can be too big, believe me. I was talking about women's breasts being too large. They almost can't be, naturally. In a man's opinion.

No, no. I know guys can be too big, believe me. I was talking about women's breasts being too large. They almost can't be, naturally. In a man's opinion.

LOL, trust me when I say that "yes" breast can be too big.

Jerry, George Costanza: Elaine!
Jerry: Do women know about shrinkage?
Elaine: What do you mean like laundry?
Jerry: No, like when a man goes swimming afterwards.
Elaine: It shrinks?
Jerry: Like a frightened turtle!
Elaine: Why does it shrink?
George Costanza: It just does.
Elaine: I don't know how you guys walk around with those things.

Being performed, and being performed to the disappointment of men, are two different things.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
those are the puns i was avoiding...im full of them :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh:

this thread has grown to lengths i cant even begin to describe.....

It is getting harder and harder to find any good threads around here.

It is getting harder and harder to find any good threads around here.

not only that, some are just way too long....you jump on one, find its too long and cant keep up with it....impossible to get a head around here....

The comments attached to the article are hilarious.

"Unzip those jeans and lemme see what's in their, boy."

"No fly, sir"

"What, I said unzip it, boy, now"

"No fly, sir"

"You mean you're on the no fly list, boy"

"No, I wear the original levis button up jeans, sir"

When I first heard of Jonah and told hubby the measurements, he pulled out a tape measure......
get your heads out of the gutter :floorlaugh:
.... and pencil and drew it on our bathroom wall. Seriously, it's one thing to imagine the size, but actually seeing it is a true OMG moment. :what:

And I'm sure I read about it here first in case you're wondering. It was probably in one of Steelys 'Warning- may be offensive' posts.... or maybe a link from a link. I'm sticking to that story anyway.

:floorlaugh: It doesn't grow when you lie does it?

It depends on if she falls for the lie or not?

LOL, trust me when I say that "yes" breast can be too big.

We're on different sides of the fence here and my opinion is the only one that matters.
animated-smileys-taunting-12.gif

not only that, some are just way too long....you jump on one, find its too long and cant keep up with it....impossible to get a head around here....

B&CBM

:laughcry:

The whole time I am sitting here thinking maybe this thread should be under
<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" height="6" width="6"><tbody><tr><td>
</td> <td> </td> <td></td></tr></tbody></table> News that makes you smile!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back