Man Gets Probation for Sexual Contact with Dead Deer

Sick, but better an animal than a kid. This reminds me of a story from the 80's in Chicago when some guy was caught doing a cow in Lincoln park zoo. Steve Dahl did a parody song singing "Moo Moo I love you, I know your a cow but anything will do."

I'll never be able to wrap my mind around a sexual attraction to animals or children.

O M G y'all are too funny. Glitch, you are having WAY to much fun with this. I am wheezing I am laughing so hard. Laughter is good for the soul so this has healed what ever was to ail me today.

This is such a sicko and when I saw the thread, my mind was saying don't go there but my finger was hitting that click button on the mouse. Boy am I glad I did.

O M G y'all are too funny. Glitch, you are having WAY to much fun with this. I am wheezing I am laughing so hard. Laughter is good for the soul so this has healed what ever was to ail me today. This is such a sicko and when I saw the thread, my mind was saying don't go there but my finger was hitting that click button on the mouse. Boy am I glad I did.

There is absolutely NO sense in taking life seriously. It's a very short lived opportunity. I thought of this thread yesterday. I am a single Mom and finally found a cute guy online on a dating site. He had his yahoo id for contact information and wasn't online, so I did a quick websearch for the name - sometimes you get lucky and can find out things. Once I found a site where a guy said he smoked pot and so I didn't waste my time getting to know him - once I found out a guy had a kid my age, and it was great to know...​

But yesterday.... I did a search and saw his screen name was on some beastforum or something. Since I love animals, I thought it was about pets and cool stuff.​

I clicked.​

My eyes are bleeding.​

Needless to say, I will NOT be contacting this person!​

He got probation -???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members