Man hasn't slept in 33 years

I have lots of trouble sleeping...so...I take two xanax and drink a glass of wine, FAST, right before bed! It usually works

:laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Linda7NJ said:
I have lots of trouble sleeping...so...I take two xanax and drink a glass of wine, FAST, right before bed! It usually works

I'm sure that would do it for the night. LIGHTS OUT. I'll toast the wine anyway.

DK - DON'T YOU DJ through the night? that must be hard....

Blueclouds!!

Off topic, I'm so glad you posted that pic of EW. I had seen it and couldn't link it to here but WOW what a smug son of a b---ch!! He looks so cocky I could smack him. He really thinks he's all that!!

Jubie

The good news is this man can avoid the dreaded morning breath and bed head! :D

jubie said:
Blueclouds!!

Off topic, I'm so glad you posted that pic of EW. I had seen it and couldn't link it to here but WOW what a smug son of a b---ch!! He looks so cocky I could smack him. He really thinks he's all that!!

Jubie

for some reason, my gay-dar is on overdrive when I see this dude. Maybe he was hiding more than originally thought. :waitasec:

blueclouds said:
:laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I'm sure that would do it for the night. LIGHTS OUT. I'll toast the wine anyway.

DK - DON'T YOU DJ through the night? that must be hard....
When you're a night person like I am, it isn't very hard. I don't even drink coffee. It's all about biorhythms, I'm guessing. Maybe Jeana is also a night person.

Dark Knight said:
When you're a night person like I am, it isn't very hard. I don't even drink coffee. It's all about biorhythms, I'm guessing. Maybe Jeana is also a night person.

I used to be. But, when can't sleep past 3 or 4:00 a.m., its hard to stay awake past 11:00 at night. I think I'd rather get the few hours of sleep that I get earlier and get up at 3-4 in the morning instead of staying up until midnight and sleeping until 5-6 in the morning. I need time to wake up. I'd hate to have to jump right out of bed and hit the floor running.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back