Man seen carrying diaper clad baby

To be honest, I think that there either was no man or if there was, the child he was carrying was his own. JMO. And no I don't think that the woman is necessarily lying about what her husband saw, but witnesses are unreliable, and even more so when they are told to remember something that they had no reason to notice at the time. So, when the police told her to try to remember a certain time frame on a certain night, her mind created something.

It's not one "lead." These "sightings" are hours apart. So we are supposed to believe this dude or dudes walked around for hours with a baby? And after 4 am (second witness claim) police was already out there responding to 911 call and then looking for Lisa. So how likely is it that police never noticed a dude with a baby just walking around?

So do you think the second witness is making his story up? That could be. Some people just love attention.

http://g.co/maps/7rrhk

map showing where he saw the man and baby at 4am

(interactive case map.. but I have centered it on the location of the sighting... to look at other locations click on pushpins to the left of the map)

To walk that distance from the Irwin home, according to google maps would take about an hour and 5 minutes.

I find it hard to believe that people are so willing to discount the stories of 2 different people who saw just about the same thing, but will speculate all over about possible scenarios of Lisa's passing in that home.

There is nothing to support that however, There are 2 people that saw basically the same thing hours apart.

If they interviewed the woman 4 times, They are looking into it, I just wish they would put more out there and come out daily and say, "KEEP LOOKING FOR LISA.. we are looking into every possibility, But we need to be looking for a live baby NOW!" They can work on their other theories behind the scenes But I believe a lot of people may have stopped looking for her because they think LE has something on the parents.

Wait, did this woman see something? Or just her husband?

I find it hard to believe that people are so willing to discount the stories of 2 different people who saw just about the same thing, but will speculate all over about possible scenarios of Lisa's passing in that home.

There is nothing to support that however, There are 2 people that saw basically the same thing hours apart.

If they interviewed the woman 4 times, They are looking into it, I just wish they would put more out there and come out daily and say, "KEEP LOOKING FOR LISA.. we are looking into every possibility, But we need to be looking for a live baby NOW!" They can work on their other theories behind the scenes But I believe a lot of people may have stopped looking for her because they think LE has something on the parents.

I agree. Is it strange for a man to carry a baby wearing only diapers around for hours? Absolutely! But that doesn't mean it didn't happen. Someone who would snatch a baby from her crib obviously isn't playing with a full deck.

I agree. Is it strange for a man to carry a baby wearing only diapers around for hours? Absolutely! But that doesn't mean it didn't happen. Someone who would snatch a baby from her crib obviously isn't playing with a full deck.

Well it doesn't mean it did happen either. One witness waits a week to report it because he couldn't make a connection? Really? As for the guy and his wife who claim to have seen the man and a baby, I can't figure out if they both saw the man and a baby, or just the husband.

Wait, did this woman see something? Or just her husband?

Thank you! I thought she said in an interview that her husband saw this on his way to work. Why wouldn't she have said, "my husband and I saw a man with a baby" in the interview? :waitasec:

Well it doesn't mean it did happen either. One witness waits a week to report it because he couldn't make a connection? Really? As for the guy and his wife who claim to have seen the man and a baby, I can't figure out if they both saw the man and a baby, or just the husband.

I could be that the second witness wasn't aware that there was a missing baby. Some people are really oblivious, and don't read the paper or watch the news. I can't figure out if the husband and wife both saw him either.

I could be that the second witness wasn't aware that there was a missing baby. Some people are really oblivious, and don't read the paper or watch the news. I can't figure out if the husband and wife both saw him either.

Then how does the witness know what day he saw the man and the baby?

Posted this in MSM thread too...

Today Show's Peter Alexander this morning states : "....Police are discounting reports that a neighbor saw a man with a baby near the home early that morning...."

I think part of the problem is the "experts" people have reporting on this too. I feel like at Least Dan Abrams has an open mind, Where as Baden and Geraldo are ready to convict.

It is ridiculous. It is one thing to say, Here is a possibility but to just say out and out that Lisa has passed is ridiculous..

I watched the clip on GMA about the witnesses and are glad they are reporting on them.

JUST LOOK FOR LISA!

Posted this in MSM thread too...

Today Show's Peter Alexander this morning states : "....Police are discounting reports that a neighbor saw a man with a baby near the home early that morning...."

Then why have they questioned the woman four times?:banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back