Marc Klass on CTV

Pepper said:
I totally agree with you Buzz. Klaas was upset because the Ramseys hired a lawyer.

I think the Ramsey's behavior was quite understandable under the circumstances. The Boulder PD were the Keystone Cops from day 1, and they had the Ramseys tried and convicted. The PD blew all the evidence away by not securing the crime scene, allowing the Ramseys and their friends free reign of the place to compromise whatever evidence was there. Then, in an effort to cover their ineptness, they decided early on that the Ramseys had to be guilty, and they made sure their investigation supported this theory.

The Ramseys did what anyone in their situation, and with their money, would do. They sought the advice of an attorney, who advised them to say nothing, as the BPD could and would use any and all statements to further their position.

I ask, what would YOU do if the PD had targeted you and you KNEW you were innocent? I would hire an attorney. No doubt about it.

Rule one for surviving assessment by morons: If you are under suspicions, immediately lawyer up. There are no other rules.

narlacat said:
You're funny Buzz :D
That would be Wudge and it made me laugh out loud.
Buzz IS funny too though:p

JBean said:
That would be Wudge and it made me laugh out loud.
Buzz IS funny too though:p
Oh god, JBean thank you!
LOL, getting totally mixed up here.

Now I know Wudge said it, I don't think it's funny at all :p

narlacat said:
Oh god, JBean thank you!
LOL, getting totally mixed up here.

Now I know Wudge said it, I don't think it's funny at all :p
LOL narlacat, you need to learn to appreciate Wudge. If I was ever on trial for anything, I would want Wudge on my jury.

I'm mostly just mucking around Buzz :)

Maybe I will learn to appreciate Wudge, you never know :p

Buzzm1 said:
Sorry to say this, but I think Marc Klaas is about as myopic as the Boulder PD in this case. He was incensed at the Ramseys actions, and in my opinion, became blinded by his anger. He's not open-minded about guilt in this case at all.

Guys, I rarely ask you to do something but I am going to ask you a favor now.

You are all wrong about Marc Klaas. He is a good man and a smart man. I would appreciate if in your discussions you don't call him names or trash him.

Buzz, sorry i would have used Wudge's really rude post but I already deleted it.

I am not trying to stop discussion but I can't help but step in when someone I know and respect is being trashed like this. Don't hesitate to disagree with him but don't trash him please.

Thank you.

Tricia said:

You are all wrong about Marc Klaas. He is a good man and a smart man. I would appreciate if in your discussions you don't call him names or trash him.

Buzz, sorry i would have used Wudge's really rude post but I already deleted it.

I am not trying to stop discussion but I can't help but step in when someone I know and respect is being trashed like this. Don't hesitate to disagree with him but don't trash him please.

Thank you.
Oh boy do i know what you mean. Point taken.:blowkiss:

Buzzm1 said:
I agree with you Wudge. Now, tell me, when is the last time you had anyone on WS agree with you?? i am feeling as if I am in rarified air.

(chuckle, not very often)

Buzz, from day one, I studied every aspect of this case in the same way that I studied the evidence in the Laci Peterson case. And like the Peterson case, I offered some breakthrough insights. However, Judge Carnes ninety plus page report in April of 2003 largely ended my studies, because it served to exonerate the Ramseys; i.e., as best as a bench report can do.

Fortunately, the Peteson case was just motoring up and, as you know, I refreshed my batteries on that case and trial.

In this case, there is nothing close to bodies being found in the bay. Frankly, Ramsey didits have largely lived off of behavioral suspicions from the get-go. And they really, really hate the fact that the Ramseys were intelligent enough to lawyer up.

How bad was the detective work was in this case? Steve Thomas and Linda Arndt make Detective Brocchini look like Sherlock Holmes.

In my estimation, this is the worst of the many high-profile media slayings of innocent people that have taken place since the OJ's verdict incited a national riot. It's a truly sad case that I revisited only after Patsy recently passed on.

In these cases, it's always nice to have some company on my web travels, and I couldn't ask for better company than you.

As for Karr, he certainly has serious issues. At the very least, I am happy he is off the street. His confession is nice, but it will take strong corroboration to truly free the Ramsey family from their dark cloud that is best known as the "umbrella of suspicion".

Wudge said:
(chuckle, not very often)

As for Karr, he certainly has serious issues. At the very least, I am happy he is off the street. His confession is nice, but it will take strong corroboration to truly free the Ramsey family from their dark cloud that is best known as the "umbrella of suspicion".

I totally agree with this, and it's a rare day when I agree with you Wudge!

I would love this creep Karr to be the one, but if it isn't him, then there is still some sicko pediphile child killer out there, and it isn't John Ramsey.

Tricia said:

Thank you.

As best I know, Marc Klaas falls under a celebrity figure. I think of him in the same way I do Nancy Grace, just nowhere near as smart but, in my mind, every bit as venemous.

As for rude, I have a true problem with rude et al when people assess guilt without a corresponding evidentiary foundation. Call it a weakness.

Wudge said:
As best I know, Marc Klaas falls under a celebrity figure. I think of him in the same way I do Nancy Grace, just nowhere near as smart but, in my mind, every bit as venemous.

As for rude, I have a true problem with rude et al when people assess guilt without a corresponding evidentiaty foundation. Call it a weakness.
You definitely have a way with words Wudge.

Wudge said:

As for rude, I have a true problem with rude et al when people assess guilt without a corresponding evidentiaty foundation. Call it a weakness.
Oh but there is a corresponding evidentiaty foundation Wudge.
Plenty of it in fact.
Sorry Buzz, I have to disagree with Wudge yet again.

Pepper said:
I totally agree with this, and it's a rare day when I agree with you Wudge!

I would love this creep Karr to be the one, but if it isn't him, then there is still some sicko pediphile child killer out there, and it isn't John Ramsey.

(salute)

Hi Pepper, LTNS. I don't want an innocent person sent to prison for any reason. If Karr doesn't clear the reasonable doubt hurdle, he should not be found guilty, and I have no doubt but that John Ramsey would agree with me.

Wudge said:

As for rude, I have a true problem with rude et al when people assess guilt without a corresponding evidentiary foundation. Call it a weakness.

Wudge, you have had your say. Please don't push me.

Wudge said:

You are the only one here being rude Wudge, as usual.

narlacat said:
Well, he should be.

He is only going on what he has seen and what he has seen is what the rest of us have seen.

The Ramseys have lied and are still lying.

He has worked tirelessly since his daughters death, unlike the Ramsey's who did nothing but set up a phony foundation.

They never attended the conferences and such for the parents of murdered children, they preferred to go on national tv proclaiming their innocence, calling themselves the victims.
and john walsh and many law professionals who work in the field think the ramseys had nothing to do with it..ever..and that they were railroaded-what hasnt john walsh seen that klass has??
Thats simply not any reason to believe mark klass is doing anything more than speculating.

i dont think the ramseys have any cloud to take themselves out from under-only the ones in the minds of others-they have nothing to prove-in a democracy they were never proven to have committed the crime and to the contrary they were found to be uninvolved.
Its just those who sit in judgement that think they are trying to vindicate themselves-they are already vindicated from the inside..its the people who wont believe them that have the problem.

I doubt that john gives 2 hoots about anything others say..he lost his 2 daughters and his wife-thats a lot more to deal with then those who throw stones at them from a distance.

narlacat said:
You are the only one here being rude Wudge, as usual.

I get called a lot of things, usually it is not rude.

But I do wonder why posters think they are alllowed to be "rude" (and much much worse) to a family that is afforded a statutory presumption of innocence, yet selected celebrity figures who are not afforded any special statutory protection are deemed to be protected property.

Could it be a slanted and unfair standard?

I feel for Mark Klass right now because this sick pedophile has a copy of his daughters death cert. If I were him I would want to go to SQ and punch his lights out. Imagine how you would feel if this pig was interested in your murdered child, enough to get a copy of the death cert.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back