Maricopa Jane Doe 1999 Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be stretching it, but could they have been heading East towards Miami, Arizona?

This is why I love this board-can anyone chart that journey and whether or not I10 would have been included in it??

This is why I love this board-can anyone chart that journey and whether or not I10 would have been included in it??

I can never get the googlemap directions to link correctly sorry:confused:, but from 23rd and Van Buren where they picked her up you take I10 s to highway 60 and then east on highway 60 about seventy miles to Miami AZ.

The exit for highway 60 is mile 155, and she fell out of the car at mile 173, 18 miles further south down I10, so it seems unlikely to me. Especially since Miami AZ is a very small town- about 1800 people. I10 is the correct route from Phoenix to Miami FL so that sounds more plausible though I can't decide if I believe the 'Miami' story at all really?

Thanks lorelei!!!! I think i figured out some of the mile marker confusion-i bet that she exited the vehicle at 173.5 and they caught the Cadillac she had been in at mile marker 193...didn't they catch the two occupants 20 miles from the scene???? Which means they weren't headed to Mimi AZ, even if that is what they told her...

Thanks lorelei!!!! I think i figured out some of the mile marker confusion-i bet that she exited the vehicle at 173.5 and they caught the Cadillac she had been in at mile marker 193...didn't they catch the two occupants 20 miles from the scene???? Which means they weren't headed to Mimi AZ, even if that is what they told her...

So maybe they said they were going to Miami Arizona and it took her 18 miles out of the way to panic and attempt to flee? Of course that would implicate the occupants of the car and as far as I can tell LE doesn't think so.

I'm pretty sure they meant Miami, FL. There is absolutely NOTHING in Miami, AZ except for unused copper mines and a football camp, not to mention they would have taken the 60, not the I-10 to get there from Phoenix, that is if their story is even accurate..

For the record, the name "DeCarlo" is a very common African-American name.. just wanted to throw that out there, since that was one of his aliases right?

And about LDJ, if it wasn't her, I'd expect that she'd be compliant enough to answer my message and say something like "I am not that LDJ".. or when I said "I apologize if this isn't the right person" she probably would've said "That's okay" or something. I want to contact her again, but I don't want to push her away further at the same time. Perhaps someone else should try contacting her, as well.. with a different approach than I used, maybe.

:eek:
For the record, the name "DeCarlo" is a very common African-American name.. just wanted to throw that out there, since that was one of his aliases right?

And about LDJ, if it wasn't her, I'd expect that she'd be compliant enough to answer my message and say something like "I am not that LDJ".. or when I said "I apologize if this isn't the right person" she probably would've said "That's okay" or something. I want to contact her again, but I don't want to push her away further at the same time. Perhaps someone else should try contacting her, as well.. with a different approach than I used, maybe.

I believe your approach was just fine. I think this LDJ is the right one and maybe she just doesn't want to talk about it. IDK - maybe she's just thinking about it??? I hope so! I don't know what the next step would be if we can't get some kind of clue from her. I don't think reaching out for Alonzo will be a good idea!

I was reading upthread earlier and noticed that Alonzo was actually arrested in this case for failing to rendering aid. With that charge and knowing the timing, we should be able to determine if we have the right guy by his rap sheet, right? Not that I think it will matter.....what good will he be to us? I am willing to bet that MJD's purse was thrown somewhere between mile marker 173 and 199, where they were pulled over. I'm guessing it's pretty much pure desert in between and who knows if it's still there or if someone found it between then and now. I admit I don't understand the lifestyle MJD was supposedly living, but I do find it hard to believe a) they never even asked her name, and b) that she had absolutely no possessions with her whatsoever. Who is going to travel across country with nothing at all????

Now that I think about it, why weren't Alonzo and LDJ charged with being under the influence - or at least him - in this case? He admitted they were smoking pot and drinking? WHT happened here? Jeez. It looks more and more that LE majorly dropped the ball on this.

Okay I have been trying to play with this girls photo forever it seems like..on and off for months! and this is what I came up with .. over the past 2 days I kinda figured out what a few things do in the photo program. So these are much better than what I came up b4.. they might not look like her, but least I did better and learned a few things hopefully I can learn more somehow! (No photo tips thread on here anywhere???)I know there's lots of photos out there that could be touched up! that arent that bad to begin with.. to make them more viewable for some

----------------------------------------------------------------
But yeah I was wondering why he wasnt charged with drinking,& doing drugs, contributing to a minor (?), Thats another view to get the story out (drinking/driving)

and I was also thinking.. maybe they really do know who she is.. maybe an friend/runaway.. but didnt wanna get into trouble for aiding and inbedding (?) or whatever that charge is for helping/hiding a runaway.. I just wish we knew more :behindbar

Now that I think about it, why weren't Alonzo and LDJ charged with being under the influence - or at least him - in this case? He admitted they were smoking pot and drinking? WHT happened here? Jeez. It looks more and more that LE majorly dropped the ball on this.

They may have been more concerned with JD. They also might not have admitted it until later Maybe they said that making excuses as to why they didn't stop to help her. It makes me think that she was pushed out and didn't jump. I also wonder why they didn't get them sooner? They supposedly got them 20 miles away. Did somebody follow them and let the police know where they were or did they get the plate #? I think "the people in the car" are responsible for her death. I bet her purse was still in the car when they pushed her out and they got rid of it before they got stopped.

Okay I have been trying to play with this girls photo forever it seems like..on and off for months! and this is what I came up with .. over the past 2 days I kinda figured out what a few things do in the photo program. So these are much better than what I came up b4.. they might not look like her, but least I did better and learned a few things hopefully I can learn more somehow! (No photo tips thread on here anywhere???)I know there's lots of photos out there that could be touched up! that arent that bad to begin with.. to make them more viewable for some

----------------------------------------------------------------
But yeah I was wondering why he wasnt charged with drinking,& doing drugs, contributing to a minor (?), Thats another view to get the story out (drinking/driving)

and I was also thinking.. maybe they really do know who she is.. maybe an friend/runaway.. but didnt wanna get into trouble for aiding and inbedding (?) or whatever that charge is for helping/hiding a runaway.. I just wish we knew more :behindbar

WOW I LOVE the PIC.........

a totally different look from the others, but NO MATTER what you do with the pictures she always comes out looking absolutly beautiful, with that pretty heart shaped face.

Just for the record I found an Alonzo same name last name too on myspace saying he is 30 or 31 cat remember that was LAST NIGHT LOL

BUT his profile is PRIVATE and guess where is says he lives ????

MIAMI FLORIDA

Thanks I tried and tried!!

wow wish there was a way to find out if thats him!!! I was curious if his name or any of his aliases were used in other states besides oregon and arizona ...

Thanks I tried and tried!!

wow wish there was a way to find out if thats him!!! I was curious if his name or any of his aliases were used in other states besides oregon and arizona ...

LOL IM working on it I will let ya know what he says

Maybe he was under the legal limit for the alcohol, or no marijuana actually found in the car...:confused:. If LDJ wasn't driving, probably wouldn't have mattered to the police.

found something interesting while searching

found this

Phoenix Finance Director Dies From Injuries.

Kevin Keogh, 50, finance director for the city of Phoenix, died late Wednesday night when he either jumped or fell from a moving car in nearby Scottsdale.

Scottsdale police said Keogh apparently climbed onto the top of his moving car through the sunroof, stretched out his arms, and then...

Then this Which I think is what happeded here with this case....

Sep 11, 2006 ... A 20-year-old woman was killed after she jumped or fell from a moving car, terrified she was about to be sexually assaulted, ...

Here is the full story wow she even kinda looks like our Doe

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/west_yorkshire/5336066.stm

Wow that poor woman :mad: shows ya anything is possible!

that does make me wonder.. is it possible the other girl lindsay could of been picked up after the fact? (kinda as an alibi?) wasnt sure if that stretch of road she exited the car, go's for aways w/o exits or if there's any exits close ... I wish I lived over that way to look for myself!! some things might of changed since 1999 though :confused:

I just posted this over at City Data people search....LOOKING for Lydsay and now I am wanting to put one looking for any witnesses to the accident....

Seeking Lindsey Dejong
Desperately seeking Lindsey D Dejong. That was in Arizona in 1999. We really want to identify the Jane Doe that fell out of the moving vehicle you were riding in, any information you can provide would make a world of difference to me. Will you please just let me know one way or the other? There are many people praying for you and for information leading to just identifying this girl. You may hold the key to providing closure for so many people."

Several online internet cyber sleuths are trying to put a name to this girl and give her family closure. Please Lindsey we beg of you to just take a look at some of the composites that some of us have come up with, with digital photography and let us know which one most closely resembles the girl you saw.

And any small details you can remember that may help identify her we would GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!!!! THANK YOU
Attached Thumbnails
here is a link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members