Maricopa Jane Doe 1999 Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted one in Los Angeles as well, just in case..

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/com/684446243.html

I don't know where you got these pictures from on this link but they do not look like MJD at all! If you compare these pictures to the other ones they do not look like the same girl. IMO Also these posts should be in The missed connections or some place like that. The general section is for sale items not posts like this. Hopefully nobody flags it. I think New Mexico, Texas and Oklahoma should also be included :) :)

here is the text of what I posted in community/general:

This lovely girl was pushed or fell from a moving vehicle in January of 1999. She hit the pavement at 75 mph and died before she recovered consciousness and could reveal her identity. The two people in the vehicle with her claimed to know nothing about her and were let go after being charged with failing to render aid. She is estimated to be between 13 and 16 years of age, with multiple piercings in her ears, belly button jewelry and a tattoo of a blue heart upon her chest. Any information you can offer will be so helpful-it is time to get this child back to the family who loves and misses her. I attached these photos... I will post the links once CL posts them...

Did you post a link to here?...that pic of her could be way off.

I would make a point to put a link to our photo thread or the ME webpage, prolly the ME webpage, then they have a chance to read disclaimer before viewing pics.

Also, maybe a thread for who's posting where and updates on that?

I don't know where you got these pictures from on this link but they do not look like MJD at all! If you compare these pictures to the other ones they do not look like the same girl. IMO Also these posts should be in The missed connections or some place like that. The general section is for sale items not posts like this. Hopefully nobody flags it. I think New Mexico, Texas and Oklahoma should also be included :) :)

Those are my composites because I tried posting one with her original composites and it flagged me. Sorry. It was just an attempt at what she looked like. I tried to take it from a different angle other than using her morgue photo but using the same characteristics so she appeared more lively. If they don't recognize her on those pictures, they can look at the ME website and see her morgue pictures/composites. I didn't want to take anything without anyone's permission.

Did you post a link to here?...that pic of her could be way off.

I would make a point to put a link to our photo thread or the ME webpage, prolly the ME webpage, then they have a chance to read disclaimer before viewing pics.

Also, maybe a thread for who's posting where and updates on that?

It wouldn't let me post any links, it flagged me but I'll try again. This is what it says:

Your posting has been flagged for removal.
Approximately 98% of postings removed are in violation of craigslist posting guidelines.
Please make sure you are abiding by all posted site rules, including our terms of use:
http://www.craigslist.org/about/terms.of.use.html
If you need help figuring out why your posting was flagged, try asking in our flag help forum: http://forums.craigslist.org/?forumID=3. Include posting title, body, category, city, how often posted, any images, HTML markup, etc.
If your posting was wrongly flagged down (2% of flagged ads are) please accept our apologies and feel free to repost.
Sorry for the hassle, and thanks for your understanding.

I removed my composite and posted a link for Websleuth's instead.

It wouldn't let me post any links, it flagged me but I'll try again. This is what it says:

Your posting has been flagged for removal.
Approximately 98% of postings removed are in violation of craigslist posting guidelines.
Please make sure you are abiding by all posted site rules, including our terms of use:
http://www.craigslist.org/about/terms.of.use.html
If you need help figuring out why your posting was flagged, try asking in our flag help forum: http://forums.craigslist.org/?forumID=3. Include posting title, body, category, city, how often posted, any images, HTML markup, etc.
If your posting was wrongly flagged down (2% of flagged ads are) please accept our apologies and feel free to repost.
Sorry for the hassle, and thanks for your understanding.

I removed my composite and posted a link for Websleuth's instead.

I was afraid that would happen posting it in the general for sale on CL I would post it in the missed connections That's a more appropriate place. If you repost it in general they will flag it again.

I was afraid that would happen posting it in the general for sale on CL I would post it in the missed connections That's a more appropriate place. If you repost it in general they will flag it again.

I have never had a post in the community/general forum flagged when it was regarding a missing person. I have posted them in R&R before as well and received good tips from people...hmmm??

Vashley, where has your post been put??:blowkiss:

okay here are a few more.. look like the rest.. but one has different shaped eyes.. .and another one I tried to put her blonde hair kinda has bangs swept to the side.. I've still been trying to find some good pictures of hair, most of those one sites I upload to put unrealistic looking hair on .. I wanted to get a few pictures 2gether .. ones with different shades/styles of hair .. and see if I can swipe some info from some others that have posted the craigslist ads(if thats okay!) and I wanted to try from 'scratch' again and see what kinda photo I come up with.. I never thought her trauma looked so bad compared to other UID's but today I actually flipped that picture inside out!!! that poor thing! it looks so much worse that way..

MJD_ID_TawniLee.jpg

kaylenbabysims I think the composites are really good! The features line up really well. I still think this JD is on the younger end of the age prediction. Is there anyway in addition to this composite you can do a composite without the makeup? Maybe someone out there is looking for a preteen looking child and could be thrown off by the makeup.

I dont know if i could do that .. but i'lll try! i'm still learning .. trial and error

okay here are a few more.. look like the rest.. but one has different shaped eyes.. .and another one I tried to put her blonde hair kinda has bangs swept to the side.. I've still been trying to find some good pictures of hair, most of those one sites I upload to put unrealistic looking hair on .. I wanted to get a few pictures 2gether .. ones with different shades/styles of hair .. and see if I can swipe some info from some others that have posted the craigslist ads(if thats okay!) and I wanted to try from 'scratch' again and see what kinda photo I come up with.. I never thought her trauma looked so bad compared to other UID's but today I actually flipped that picture inside out!!! that poor thing! it looks so much worse that way..

MJD_ID_TawniLee.jpg

Beautiful-is there a chance you can look at Michaela Gareheht and see how the features compare? i am a fan of the resemblance, as are a few others but we have hit a few roadblocks with family...

:blowkiss:

Here's a picture basically covering up her boo boos, no extra hair or eyes..in case it helps anyone.. if someone wants to take a stab at some new hair? shading? new eyes? a new mouth?? or anything in paticular :angel:
i've been trying to put on different eyes w/o make up but everythings going downhill!
MJD_ID_TawniLee.jpg

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm250/janet23748/Maricopa 2/0596950.jpg

as far as Michaela, I've been on the fence if she possibly could be this UID or not.. I'm more leaning towards no but if I was her mom I would be comparing dentals or something just to be on the safe side..

That reminds me.. any of you who are talking to anyone that can get clearance for more info/pictures.. a sketch or picture of her teeth and a side view of her face would be nice (like Lyle has) I know on some of these UID's they're front/side views make them look totally different!

I have never had a post in the community/general forum flagged when it was regarding a missing person. I have posted them in R&R before as well and received good tips from people...hmmm??

Vashley, where has your post been put??:blowkiss:

Did she post it in the community general or in the for sale general? That might have made the difference.:waitasec:

I posted in "general". Not sales or anything. I didn't want to put her in "lost and found" because she isn't a dog or an item..

True. But I figured I would check with the salons in the area she was picked up anyway, just to make sure. I don't intend to check EVERY salon in Phoenix. That would be ridiculous!

hmmm...What about area clinics?

General health clinics, neighborhood, free, etc.

Great idea! Hi everyone - had to take a couple of days away, but you all have been running with the ball! I love the new composite with the brown hair and I think it looks so much more like MJD than the original drawings - great job!!! Maybe Craigslist will bring some new info. I sure hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa