Marie G.: Mother of Crystal S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah thats why she knew everything and told everything. But yet she is no better then RC in my book

But,you know,he is not showing himself a vindictive angered person who is only out to stop a custody battle.At least Ronald shows himself as a father who loves his daughter and pleads for her return.I have not seen one tear from Marie,I have not heard her make one plea for Haleigh's return.She is there for one purpose

He didn't and I bet that took alot. All the talk of him being hot Head. He knew he must stay quite to save his son. And he pleads for Haleigh. No mater what he has done in his past. He loves his kids nd is keeping his cool.

but,you know,he is not showing himself a vindictive angered person who is only out to stop a custody battle.at least ronald shows himself as a father who loves his daughter and pleads for her return.i have not seen one tear from marie,i have not heard her make one plea for haleigh's return.she is there for one purpose.

agree!!!!!!!!

Maybe someone should e-mail GR. Let him do a bit on CS side of the family. Wonder if Marie would be standing there with a big ol smile during that like she was when they were talking about Ron and his past.

Maybe someone should e-mail GR. Let him do a bit on CS side of the family. Wonder if Marie would be standing there with a big ol smile during that like she was when they were talking about Ron and his past.

They would have to go to him has he has a trespassing warning:laugh:

She would have gotten three years probation...the probation ran concurrently, not consecutively.

I'm actually doing that right now,I think others should also,because it's not fair to put only one side on and leave it at that.Many do not look on the computer to see all of this.Haleigh could have been put in danger by any side of the family's past.

Does anybody have the info on Johnny,I saw it earlier and can't find it.I found the assault charge,but was looking for dog fighting/animal cruelty.Many of the people involved in these type of acts are unsavory characters,and I am wondering if Haleigh was there during any of this.He lives in Satsuma,so many know one another and it's not that big.I don't think there's a side of her family LE could check off as not knowing someone who could have taken her.I am starting to understand why LE is taking so long in the investigation.

Go to that putnam county clerk of court website.

Search online records and plug in the last name surrounded by % on either side of it.

I just missed the tailend of Marie Griffis' interview with Greta and she said rumors talking about a drug house.Oh my gosh,this woman.Greta asked her if they were true or rumors and she says she thinks they are just rumors.I am going to email Greta and go on greta site.This is beyond crazy.

I believe Crystal has her own home- a home that she purchased. That was early on in the investigation it was noted here.

I would like to know just how Crystal purchased her own home. She apparently didn't have the money to pay child support being $4,100 in arrears. She was pregnant with Chloe, and it seems I read somewhere that she had not gone back to work since having the baby.

Something is not right with that, IMO. Where did the money come from?

Oh,that set me off that smug,I got ya now,look.Oh!

Are we sure she wasn't an informant?There is so much drug activity,I just can't keep up with all of them.

I would like to know just how Crystal purchased her own home. She apparently didn't have the money to pay child support being $4,100 in arrears. She was pregnant with Chloe, and it seems I read somewhere that she had not gone back to work since having the baby.

Something is not right with that, IMO. Where did the money come from?

I'm pretty sure that Chad G, Crystal S, and Chloe live in a trailer in Crystal's mother's yard. [Granted, it is probably a big "yard" out in the country.] It was in an interview they did Tuesday, I think. Crystal's mom said she knew exactly where Chad G. was at the time Haleigh went missing: in him and Crystal's house right in front of hers.

I'm pretty sure that Chad G, Crystal S, and Chloe live in a trailer in Crystal's mother's yard. [Granted, it is probably a big "yard" out in the country.] It was in an interview they did Tuesday, I think. Crystal's mom said she knew exactly where Chad G. was at the time Haleigh went missing: in him and Crystal's house right in front of hers.

Thank you, LForida. I seem to remember her saying that she knew where Chad was - that he lived 500 feet away. Still wonder how she paid for it. Can't or won't pay her child support for her own children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname