Marie G.: Mother of Crystal S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to that putnam county clerk of court website.

Search online records and plug in the last name surrounded by % on either side of it.

Thank you so much,I'm almost afraid to.LOL

I believe Crystal has her own home- a home that she purchased. That was early on in the investigation it was noted here.

How can she afford house payments and not pay her child support? I can't see anyone selling her a house if she makes a waitress salary. Do you remember where you saw/read this?

All I needed to see on her court records was the name of her atty: Ronald E. Clark. I don't know how good of an atty he really is, but the whole system turns on the almighty dollar and who you know, so Ronnie's clients usually end up doing pretty well.

Ronnie was the attorney for the county at that time. [yep, very small town.]

A brief bio from the bank he owns:

Ronald E. Clark, Chairman of the Board, is a founding director and has served as a director of the Bank since December, 1988. Mr. Clark has continued as a director since that time, except for a brief period in 1990 and 1991. He is an attorney in private practice at his own firm, Ronald E. Clark, P.A. in Palatka, Florida. Mr. Clark has also been the Executive Vice President of the Exchange Bank of Palatka. In addition, Mr. Clark was the County Attorney for Putnam County for twenty-two years.
http://www.putnamstatebank.com/staff.htm

:eek::eek: omg the grandmothers even have records!

GOD as my witness, I will NEVER feel ashamed again in regards to my tainted driving record due to one non-moving violation. :D

In all seriousness though...

WOW! Just..... WOW! :eek:

For some odd reason, I can't get a couple of things out of my head... Jerry Springer and one very disturbing episode of Cops (that includes a mobile home, a woman in a tube top, a Marlboro cigarette and an enraged, drunken boyfriend)!

Just sayin'... IMO

GOD as my witness, I will NEVER feel ashamed again in regards to my tainted driving record due to one non-moving violation. :D

For some odd reason, I can't get a couple of things out of my head... Jerry Springer and one very disturbing episode of Cops (that includes a mobile home, a woman in a tube top, a Marlboro cigarette and an enraged, drunken boyfriend)!

Just sayin'... IMO

I saw a post earlier that asked where Jerry was and if he wanted in on this. I'm thinkin we could look for old shows and they've prolly been on them already.

I'm pretty sure that Chad G, Crystal S, and Chloe live in a trailer in Crystal's mother's yard. [Granted, it is probably a big "yard" out in the country.] It was in an interview they did Tuesday, I think. Crystal's mom said she knew exactly where Chad G. was at the time Haleigh went missing: in him and Crystal's house right in front of hers.

Well,next she'll be knocking Ronald for living in a trailer on tv,LOL

I have my hand raised and I have a question.
Do you have to have a record to live in that part of Florida?
jmo:D

Just sayin'... IMO

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:
whew:lol:whew:lol:whew
wipes tears from face :whew: :lol: :whew: lol
OMG...you're hilarious! :whew:

I'm actually doing that right now,I think others should also,because it's not fair to put only one side on and leave it at that.Many do not look on the computer to see all of this.Haleigh could have been put in danger by any side of the family's past.

That's exactly what I just finished doing also. Twice actually because my email hates me.

Well apparently you have to have one to be part of that family! If you don't have one before you marry in, you'll certainly have one afterwords.

Not yet - been here my whole life. No record. [Well, actually, I did find a couple of civil cases w/my name on it.] Oh, except for 2 speeding tkts, both out-of-town of course.

Not yet - been here my whole life. No record. [Well, actually, I did find a couple of civil cases w/my name on it.] Oh, except for 2 speeding tkts, both out-of-town of course.

Ah Ha!Criminal.:hand: :smiliescale:

I looked at the grandmothers list carefully and while it is appears huge, everything was court related to the origional arrest of:
1997-07-28 1 ARREST REPORT - POSSESSION OF CANNABIS, POSSESSION
WITN 1 INTENT TO SELL OR DELIVER, MAINTAINING A DRUG DWELLING, POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA

And then in 1965 she was charged with passing a worthless check for under $150.

I admit I was shocked when I saw the list but other than selling pot 12 years ago (receiving probation) and writing a worthless check 42 years ago she actually is clean.

I just missed the tailend of Marie Griffis' interview with Greta and she said rumors talking about a drug house.Oh my gosh,this woman.Greta asked her if they were true or rumors and she says she thinks they are just rumors.I am going to email Greta and go on greta site.This is beyond crazy.

If she has cleaned up her act, maybe this shouldn't be brought up, she will probably lose her job. I would think the school board has random drug tests for bus drivers.

I think I got the bad check mixed up with her DOB. The check looks like it was in 1992.

Let me say this. These people have criminal records. Whether expunged, adjudicated, or whatever. And we wonder why Haleigh is missing?

cough, cough.

I looked at the grandmothers list carefully and while it is appears huge, everything was court related to the origional arrest of:
1997-07-28 1 ARREST REPORT - POSSESSION OF CANNABIS, POSSESSION
WITN 1 INTENT TO SELL OR DELIVER, MAINTAINING A DRUG DWELLING, POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA

And then in 1965 she was charged with passing a worthless check for under $150.

I admit I was shocked when I saw the list but other than selling pot 12 years ago (receiving probation) and writing a worthless check 42 years ago she actually is clean.

that 1965 date has to be wrong.

Oh good grief,she got five years,they put it to one and put that to three years probation.So,she's saying Ronald is an informant for getting it to probation and fines,also?What?:eek: She had a drug house,that means she was a dealer.Did she teach this to Ronald?No wonder she knew so much of what he was doing,she was doing the same thing.

Maybe she got busted cause Ron was the "informant"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid