Mary Kennedy 52 found dead Estranged from Robert F Kennedy

Kerry Kennedy Tests Positive for Form of Ambien, Reacts to Findings

<snipped>

Kennedy has a new attorney, John D. Pappalardo. In a letter filed with North Castle court, Pappalardo requested that Kennedy's next court date be adjourned from Aug. 14 to Aug. 21. He could not immediately be reached for comment.

Kennedy, a Bedford resident, stated that she was on her way to the gym that morning and lost her memory of what transpired. She has apologized to the truck driver, Dutchess County resident Rocco Scuiletti, who has been charged with leaving the accident's scene.

http://larchmont.patch.com/articles/kerry-kennedy-tests-positive-for-form-of-ambien

This link contains several pictures of Conor Kennedy and Taylor Swift. Taylor, is 4 years older than Conor who turned 18 on July 24th.

She visited Conor at his home in Bedford, New York on July 25th, the same day he appeared in Court to ask the Judge to appoint him as the administrator of his late mother Mary&#8217;s estate. The judge indicated he would likely approve the request.

Although this report states it was Mary's family who objected to Robert being named the administrator of Mary's estate, a report published on July 3rd states it was Mary Kennedy's lawyers who didn't want Robert to administer his estranged wife's estate.

<snipped>

Last week, the late Mary Kennedy&#8217;s former divorce lawyers filed a petition in Surrogate&#8217;s Court in Westchester County. Her lawyers allege that RFK Jr. owed them $278,000 in legal fees, according to the New York Post.

http://newyorkestateplanningnews.co...awyers-block-rfk-jr-from-administering-estate.

http://sg.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/th...phed-holding-hands-rfk-jr-teen-125359597.html

Conor Kennedy Joins Battle Over His Mom's Estate

<snipped>

Mary and Robert Kennedy Jr.&#8217;s son, Conor Kennedy, just turned eighteen last week reports The Associated Press. His lawyer argued that this qualified him to serve as administrator of his mother&#8217;s estate.

The administrator of the estate has an important role because estate administration is a crucial part of the probate process. It involves the collection, management and distribution of the deceased's assets.

Part of estate administration also involves paying off the decedent's debts.

The administration of Mary Kennedy's estate faces some challenges, particularly because she was going through a divorce from her husband at the time of her death. As a result, her divorce lawyers had asked that a public administrator be appointed to her estate. Her divorce lawyers had claimed that they are owed $278,000.

Her lawyers have since dropped that request, now that her son is applying for the role of estate administrator. Robert Kennedy hasn't raised objection to the request either, but the AP has reported that it's unclear whether Mary's sister, Martha Richardson, plans to object to Conor Kennedy's request.

The Surrogate's Court judge has indicated that he will most likely grant Conor's request.

http://newyorkestateplanningnews.com/2012/08/conor-kennedy-joins-battle-over-his-moms-estate.html

http://newyorkestateplanningnews.com/2012/08/conor-kennedy-joins-battle-over-his-moms-estate.html

<snipped>

The AP has reported that it's unclear whether Mary's sister, Martha Richardson, plans to object to Conor Kennedy's request.

Mary and Martha are the most familiar set of sisters in the Bible. Both Luke and John describe them as friends of Jesus.

According to Luke, Martha was head of the household; she welcomed Jesus into her home. Mary was probably younger. Like most sisters, these two women had conflicts which emerged because of their different personalities, roles, and simply the fact that they were siblings.

http://gbgm-umc.org/umw/jesusandwomen/marymartha.stm

One who allows his or her alimony obligations to go into arrears, where there is an ability to pay, may be found in contempt of court and be sent to jail.

Alimony obligations are not discharged as a result of the obligee filing bankruptcy. Ex-spouses who allow child-support obligations to go into arrears may have certain licenses seized, be found in contempt of court, and/or be sent to jail. Like alimony, child-support obligations are not discharged as a result of the obligee filing bankruptcy.

The term alimony comes from the Latin word alim&#333;nia ("nourishment, sustenance", from alere, "to nourish"), from which also alimentary (of, or relating to food, nutrition, or digestion) and the Scots law concept of aliment, and was a rule of sustenance to assure the wife's lodging, food, clothing, and other necessities after divorce.[3]

Once dissolution proceedings commence, either party may seek interim or pendente lite support during the course of the litigation.

Alimony - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/07/26/mary-kennedy-bringing-up-the-body.html

<snipped>

By moving his wife&#8217;s remains in the middle of the night to the far reaches of the local cemetery, Robert F. Kennedy Jr outraged his neighbors in Hyannisport. People in Hyannis and those close to the family elsewhere in the country also are furious at Bobby. They suspect that after Mary&#8217;s death, he leaked details of his sealed divorce papers in which he characterizes her as a violent and abusive drunk, claims Mary&#8217;s family has said were vicious lies.

Others have been angered by the behavior of Bobby&#8217;s sister, Kerry Kennedy.

I cannot recover from what Kerry did to Mary &#8211; holding a press conference hours after her body was found. Then saying she suffered from mental illness and suffered her whole life with alcohol problems? That was just self-serving and mean. Mary didn&#8217;t have a drinking problem period. There was no alcohol in her system, so why did Kerry bring it up? The coroner&#8217;s report found 3 antidepressants in Mary&#8217;s system but no alcohol.

Bobby Kennedy Jr declined to comment publicly for this story. His lawyers have threatened The Daily Beast with legal action.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/rfk_wife_kin_death_probe_DzbhIfS1MBMB7TRgoPhkjO

Mary Richardson Kennedy's Family Probe Into Her Death

"Mary Richardson Kennedy&#8217;s family hired a high-powered Washington investigation firm and an ex- Manhattan homicide prosecutor to look into her death, The Post has learned."

"The firm focused its probe on Robert Kennedy Jr., Mary&#8217;s estranged husband, and on many &#8220;unanswered questions,&#8221; according to sources who say they were questioned in the months following her May 16 suicide."

Fascinating. I've expected to see this from the Richardsons for some time. Particularly interesting from the article is this:
The firm hired by the Richardson family, Investigative Group International, assigned Gary Fishman, a former veteran Manhattan assistant district attorney who tried murder cases, to lead the probe shortly after Mary&#8217;s death, sources said.

A wrongful-death suit &#8212; a civil action &#8212; is usually brought by close relatives of the deceased against someone who can be held liable for the person&#8217;s death.

IGI did not respond to the Post&#8217;s repeated calls and e-mails seeking comment, although a receptionist said that Fishman left the firm in September.

The tentacles of the Kennedy family are far-reaching. I applaud the Richardsons for attempting to get some closure and have questions answered but I fear they are in for a long, hard battle. The one thing they have on their side is public support, however.

In this "book proposal" written by convicted murderer and Kennedy cousin Michael Skakel, he states that Michael Kennedy (late brother of RFKJr killed in ski accident) was "in a three-way with his secretary and RFKJr's wife.

http://www.marthamoxley.com/bookproposal/index.htm

Did RFKJr have any other wife than Mary?

Yes he was married to Emily Ruth Black in 1982 and had 2 children with her. I believe Skakel is referring to MRK in his book proposal. When I read Skakel's outline some years ago, I wondered if his unflattering stories about his cousins was the reason RFK JR backed him so unflinchingly during the Moxley trial, not wanting those recollections published.

I honestly have never understood the allure of the Kennedy's.They should have all been thrown out of this country IMO.Their money all came from the crime of being bootleggers during prohibition.Instead of throwing Joseph in jail or out of the USA, they allowed him to prosper and his son to become a President. I have never understood the idol worship some have for this family.IMO They are all vile human beings,braking laws and never paying for it.

From link above:
"Her autopsy report also revealed that her fingers were caught between her neck and the noose when she was found dead, perhaps indicating that she may have changed her mind about hanging herself at the last minute, the Daily News reported. "

This is the 1st I have read of this. This is horrible to think about, especially for her children!

Or perhaps someone was putting a noose around her neck and she was desperately trying to prevent her death ,that also could account for Mary places her fingers between the noose and her neck.

Camelot and kings in America, where none were wanted, except by the media.

I honestly have never understood the allure of the Kennedy's.They should have all been thrown out of this country IMO.Their money all came from the crime of being bootleggers during prohibition.Instead of throwing Joseph in jail or out of the USA, they allowed him to prosper and his son to become a President. I have never understood the idol worship some have for this family.IMO They are all vile human beings,braking laws and never paying for it.

BBM1: Considering Joseph was a citizen of the US, how would you propose throwing the Kennedys out of the country?

BBM2: That's kind of a wide ranging assumption isn't it? I don't recall JFKJr being a vile human being, in fact, he was a compassionate and caring man.

BTW, you missed a few sins of Joseph, such as supporting Hitler, short changing the stock market, promising the mob Cuba after JFK got elected, ect. I have zero respect for Joseph Kennedy, but that doesn't mean I don't for the members of the family that have done a lot of good for this country. It's not idol worship, it's respect.

JMO, IMO, :moo:, and all other disclaimers.

link to article

A year after Richardson’s suicide, family and friends bitterly feud: was she plagued by mental illness or tormented by her husband, Robert Kennedy? Nancy Collins reports on new details.

by Nancy Collins | May 16, 2013 4:45 AM EDT

“Was I surprised that Mary killed herself? No, because she threatened so often,” a friend recalls about Mary Richardson, the wife of Robert Kennedy Jr., who slipped her head through a hangman’s noose a year ago today at the age of 52. “A few days before she died, a friend who had dinner with Mary and the kids said, ‘She seems to be doing great. And I just looked at her. ‘You don’t get it. Mary is ill, not getting the right care, it’s ending. I pray that I’m wrong but this is going to play out one of two ways: She’ll kill Bobby or herself, and the greater fear, will she be alone or drive off a cliff with the kids in the car?’ ”

“There’s no blame to be laid here,” adds someone familiar with the Kennedy divorce case. “This is not about what Bobby Kennedy nor Mary Richardson did or did not do. She was a beautiful, charming, enthusiastic, devoted, loving mother, but Mary had serious demons that she could not get under control.”

<modsnip>

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keziah16