Mary Kennedy 52 found dead Estranged from Robert F Kennedy

A lot of anonymous sources quoted in that article.

Bienstock, meanwhile, appears to consider both points of view. “Mary was a fabulous mother and, like all of us, a flawed adult whose problems stemmed from her husband’s conduct and her drinking, caused by specific stimuli, with Bobby—who could anger, frustrate, belittle her into taking a drink—as provocateur,” the attorney continues. “Robert could really push her buttons; make her happy if she thought they’d reconcile, sad if he said they weren’t. She was totally vulnerable to him”—and, ultimately, to herself as well.

It must have been very difficult being married to a man who was a serial philanderer, who flaunted his girlfriends in the news media. Not a nice husband at all.

A lot of anonymous sources quoted in that article.

It must have been very difficult being married to a man who was a serial philanderer, who flaunted his girlfriends in the news media. Not a nice husband at all.

Given that it's an article about the Kennedys I'm surprised there were as many named sources as there were. :sick:

I found it weird (and still do) that the barn was supposedly checked at least twice yet when the sponsor and caretaker walked in they saw her right away. :waitasec:

A 2001 diary belonging to Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has been unearthed that gives a stunning insight into the number of affairs he carried out during the same year that wife Mary gave birth to their fourth child.

Kennedy used a section at the back of his diary, headed ‘cash accounts,’ to list the first names of women he had cavorted with and gave each a mark out of ten.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2415449/RFK-Jrs-secret-sex-diary-Serial-philanders-journal-includes-scorecard-conquests-Catholic-guilt-cheating-wife-Mary.html?ico=ushome^editors_choice_six_of_the_best

Two things are curious to me about the publication of this diary. One is how many others are there if this one is 12 years old? I'm sure there is more where that came from and two, why the decision to make these public now? I am assuming it was one of Mary's friends or siblings that got a hold of these journals but the timing is strange. Why wasn't it made public at the anniversary of her death for example? None of the content is surprising in the least BTW.Not many would be shocked by these revelations :shush:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back