Massapequa connection to LISK

If I had to pinpoint where the SK grew up my guess would be right near the Massapequa/seaford border near the tackapausha reserve which seems to be a hotbed for paranormal activity. The other place would be over near Cedar shore Dr in Massapequa close to the old Indian Fort where a mass grave was found believed to be the victims of a slaughtering by John Underhill in 1640's.
I believe the SK may have grown up next to Fort Massapequa...an almost completely unknown historical relic and the only of its kind. I think the SK must have been familiar with Fort Massapequa and its history because Melissa Barthelemy lived on Underhill Ave in the Bx named for John Underhill. Soon after getting picked up Melissa's phone pings in Massapequa. Too coincidental and I believe it's an "inside joke" if you will from the SK since he thinks no one would ever put this together. Fort Massapequa is just south of Merrick where Major Thomas Jones old brick house once stood...Jones being the pirate who Jones beach is named after.
3 miles from Heuermanns residence

That this monster Googled “13 year old girls” after what happened to my then 13 YEAR OLD GIRL in 2014 has me absolutely sickened (refer upthread to my post from 2017 to fully digest my comment). My now 21 year old & I discussed this at length yesterday. She thinks she still has the Ipod Touch that received the messages and photos and if so we’ll contact the police.

My heart is so heavy for the victims and their families. I pray daily for their comfort and peace and will do so until the day I die.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back