Max's Search Warrants Released!!!! Discuss Max's Death here #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I nearly had a heart attack, when I cought my sister's 5 yo son sliding down the staircase railing - just after they moved into a new home. Luckily, I saw him and gave him the danger to play on staircase talk. Kids do the craziest things! MS death was tragic.

Apparently you've never raised children nor spent much time round them at that age. I recall a childhood friend of mine around that age who climbed a tree, then fell. She didn't try to break her fall and as a result, landed on her shoulder resulting in a broken collar bone. The height was only about 10 or 15 feet. We asked her why she didn't put her hands out to break her fall. Her answer was "I don't know, it happened so fast." Why was she climbing the tree? "I don't know, I just wanted to get a better view from up high". Had she landed in a slightly different position, she well could have ended up with an injury similar to MS.

Kids of that age do reckless things, whether they're smart or good or whatever.

Climbing trees and falling off them is a more common accident for children, even falling down stairs, I don't think falling off of banisters is all that common.

Climbing trees and falling off them is a more common accident for children, even falling down stairs, I don't think falling off of banisters is all that common.

Not to mention allegedly riding a scooter over a railing, swinging from a chandelier, while hitting a wall, slamming a back on a railing, and going down the stairs and getting a scooter across a leg while not getting a single chandelier cut, and doing it all without a sound. Remarkable.

Not to mention allegedly riding a scooter over a railing, swinging from a chandelier, while hitting a wall, slamming a back on a railing, and going down the stairs and getting a scooter across a leg while not getting a single chandelier cut, and doing it all without a sound. Remarkable.

Certainly no more remarkable than binding hands and feet and jumping over the railing, as RN supposed to have done.

57 lbs. still works with the formulas and scenarios given.

I must have missed the formulas related to weight. If you don't mind, could you please post them (or if anyone else has them handy)? It would be very helpful, as I have not seen them.

I don't think MS rode the scooter over the balcony. LE doesn't either - since not in their illustration of the accident. Most likely, the scooter was parked at base of stairs - was hit during fall, and fell over sideways onto MS leg. In regards to the balls, most boys have balls/toys lying around the home. Nothing suspect there.......

Respectfully, there is a large difference between one bizarre mishap that was witnessed by a parent, than a series of bizarre incidents allegedly witnessed by no one while a child was in the care of a babysitter and her teenaged sister.

BBM

There were a "series of bizarre incidents"?

I've followed this case from the beginning, and I don't recall reading anything about a "series of bizarre incidents".

Perhaps you need to review the LE illustration again. You seem to have gotten a few details wrong. Again.

The one created by an employee of the PR company under contract to JS.

http://www.sdsheriff.net/coronado/ms.pdf

And by all means, do what you can to encourage someone higher up the chain to conduct a full, independent, open investigation of both deaths.

Splitting hairs anyone can do so all they like.. It's been read and noted that there is nothing to suggest anything whatsoever negligent, nefarious, nor officers stating Rebecca gave differing Accts, nor discrepancies.. That is proven fact by the court docs.

Originally Posted by CDS22 Respectfully, there is a large difference between one bizarre mishap that was witnessed by a parent, than a series of bizarre incidents allegedly witnessed by no one while a child was in the care of a babysitter and her teenaged sister

BBM
-What series of bizarre incidents?
-Who is the "babysitter"? I thought JS PR team said she was his soon-to-be finace - meaning she would be the Stepmom/ parent caring for MS..... Why the anger towards RZ?

Please provide a link. Thanks.

Yes, CCDS22, if you compared the versions of Rebecca's statements, please provide a link to that specific post. This is getting utterly confusing with references to "I posted that earlier" in a thread many hundreds of posts long. I have read all the autopsy reports and warrants and I have no idea what you're referring to so often as "discrepancies".

I feel like we're going in circles. Please describe the discrepancies so we can stop with the vague references, level set on these discrepancies and then discuss them. Thank you.

57 lbs. still works with the formulas and scenarios given.

I could not lift a 57 lb child and throw them off a balcony. You said you weigh 7 lbs or so less than Rebecca? Difficult for a 93 lb person. I weigh a little bit more than Rebecca and have muscles. It's all I can do to get a 40-50 lb bag of cat litter into a grocery cart and it kills my back afterwards.

Anything anyone in Max's family did after he was taken to the hospital,was done in an emotional state. It's a different world when your child is in ICU and may not live or may have permanent damage. It's difficult to sleep or to think clearly,to make sense of what is happening. I believe the brain tries to protect the rest of the body from the shock.
I would put RZ in the same category as the family.
I don't know enough to form an opinion about any of them,but when using anyone's actions ,such as Dina reporting to CPS ,consider her state of mind. I'm just using that as an example .

I nearly had a heart attack, when I cought my sister's 5 yo son sliding down the staircase railing - just after they moved into a new home. Luckily, I saw him and gave him the danger to play on staircase talk. Kids do the craziest things! MS death was tragic.

Kids also like to climb on the outside of the railing . To see that at the top is terrifying .

Splitting hairs anyone can do so all they like.. It's been read and noted that there is nothing to suggest anything whatsoever negligent, nefarious, nor officers stating Rebecca gave differing Accts, nor discrepancies.. That is proven fact by the court docs.

That may be true concerning her statement to LE. I believe she said Max said "Ocean' when she reached him but then we have what Rebecca's sister has said or told Bremner about the other Shacknai children being in the home and Max was planking.

Where did that come from if not Rebecca? Didn't Rebecca tell LE there was no one in the home at the time but her sister and herself? IIRC, that was mentioned in the PC.

IMO

That may be true concerning her statement to LE. I believe she said Max said "Ocean' when she reached him but then we have what Rebecca's sister has said or told Bremner about the other Shacknai children being in the home and Max was planking.

Where did that come from if not Rebecca? Didn't Rebecca tell LE there was no one in the home at the time but her sister and herself? IIRC, that was mentioned in the PC.

IMO

Supposedly JS's two older children were there up until Monday morning until they left early for the airport.

Really? Do you have a link for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member