Maybe she didn't abandon the car - Gas cans will solve the case.

Wasn't towed til the 30th. Same day Tony flew out in the morning to NY and Casey headed to Amy's and Target. But it could have been gone when they got there, would love to hear that story.

I remember something in Any's interview about a call or text from Casey telling her the car had already been towed and her father was going to take care of it (ie get it out of tow I guess)

I was under the impression from that statement that Amy helped her get the gas can but didnt take her to the car...

Good thoughts here. It could be possible that KC did intend to burn the car up and later claim it was stolen. That would certainly solve the problem of how to get rid of the car and the dna. There was no other way to get rid of dna and the smell, no matter how much cleaning she did. Unfortunately, the car was towed before she had the chance to take care of it. If this is the case, then how does the theft of her dad's gas cans much earlier fit in?

:waitasec: Not sure.......but she wouldnt of had much money for gas to drive around anyway. Well, no money until she stole cash from Amy. The cc's she has from her mother was jcpenny & stuff. I'm thinking Casey really didnt have any money as in gas money until Amy left for PR, but she may have stole a few bucks here and there along with food from home. LA claimed she was going into the house often stealing & getting clothes.

Why didn't she simply set the trip thingy every time she put gas in?

Because that would take effort on her part. It is much easier for her to do her thing, and then when a problem arises, you call someone else to take care of your problem. Plus, when someone takes care of your problem, it shows that they love you.

Remember the one that Joseph J found (I think it was him) at Blanchard Park? :eek:

LOL....great minds .....I just posted the same thing.

Maybe we should PM J. Jordan & ask him if the 'found' gas can looked new ??

Only thing, 'new' or not, if it didn't have holes in it, it's long gone by now, I'm sure. (IIRC searchers did not collect it)

With all the gas cans she had why not just put gas in the car? Or have Tony drop off gas as opposed to picking her up? That's what a normal person would have done. But why didn't she? She intentionally chose to abandon the car. The obvious reason is that it stunk of death and she couldn't rid the car of the smell and it contained evidence of Caylee's death. But what did she think was going to happen if she left it there? Has anyone ever confirmed that the car was out of gas?

Right! Sorwy, I am getting my dates mixed up because there are so many to keep up with. My mind is spinning. So true about the 30th....but still, Who IS toting Casey around, she cant be walking........the food, the gas can who took her where those couple days? AND why doesnt the docs show LE asking those questions!:furious:

She used TL's Jeep while he was in NY (June 30 - July 5th.) And she used AH's car the week she was away (July 8-15.)

:waitasec: Not sure.......but she wouldnt of had much money for gas to drive around anyway. Well, no money until she stole cash from Amy. The cc's she has from her mother was jcpenny & stuff. I'm thinking Casey really didnt have any money as in gas money until Amy left for PR, but she may have stole a few bucks here and there along with food from home. LA claimed she was going into the house often stealing & getting clothes.

right..I think that's why she stole the gas cans from the dad...free gas...and the second time..the gas can with amy..I think she did intend on going back to the car and filling it up because it was out of gas....but it had been towed before she could accomplish that...I now don't think she purposely ditched that car there...

I keep wondering if she wanted all of those cans full of gas so she could drive a long distance without having to stop at a gas station and be recognized and identified by someone later.

hmmm ...now that's a thought worth pondering!

On the 30th she had Tony's jeep and drove it the whole time he was in NY, til the 5th. Then on the 8th got Amy's car.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

UGH! This is so tiring.....so we are looking at the dates the 27th to the 30th. We need those cell phone records or text from Amy & Tony and of course Casey because someone drove her by the car at Amscot on the 30th- (the car was towed on the 30th correct??). I mean the real time stamps too. that will help close the gaps. :crazy:

With all the gas cans she had why not just put gas in the car? Or have Tony drop off gas as opposed to picking her up? That's what a normal person would have done. But why didn't she? She intentionally chose to abandon the car. The obvious reason is that it stunk of death and she couldn't rid the car of the smell and it contained evidence of Caylee's death. But what did she think was going to happen if she left it there? Has anyone ever confirmed that the car was out of gas?

George put gas in it to get it home. (He brought a can with him to the tow yard)

but what I question is, if she abandoned it, why the 3 attempts to get a gas can and go back to it.

Yep, Amy could have it, I was just wondering if anyone knew for sure, as one of the search teams found one in Blanchard Park IIRC......

NO GAS CANS ??? (hard to believe !!) We have 4/5 at all times.

Well with problems we have been having getting gas here in the southeast, I might have to buy some.

i dont think she retured them, he Found them in her car??!

In th new docs. IIRC Lee now says that Casey returned the cans to George on the 24th BEFORE he could get close enough to maybe smell the car.....
I think Lee qoutes her as sayin' """Here's your FU***** cans"""".

In someone's statement just released I'm pretty sure that person indicated KC gave the cans back on the 20th and GA was full of it.

I believe Tony and Casey went to hopespring and got gas cans on the 20th, and in Lee's statement he backs up Casey giving george the cans back on the 24th.

I also thought that KC was going to torch the car / she definately TRIED to cover her crime up.

In th new docs. IIRC Lee now says that Casey returned the cans to George on the 24th BEFORE he could get close enough to maybe smell the car.....

oh, was that in the 600 pages?

She was pissed off that her Dad interrupted her planned use of the cans, I think. She didn't use them by this point. She got a call from Mom about the police report, etc. That's the only reason she returned them. So after this, she still needed some cans and using Dad's wasn't going to work for her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back