MD MD - Frederick, WhtFem 17-45, UP7477, in steamer trunk in state park, Spondylolysis, Aug'82

Respectfully, SBMFF.

Hello, medical information nerd here.

The thoracic vertebrae do not hold the head upright. That would be the C2 (cervical vertebrae 2). The cervical vertebrae hold the neck/head up/stabilized.

The thoracic region of the spine, aka the rib cage keeps the heart and lungs protected. Built for stability and helps keep you upright. moo ymmv

Also, I have much more to say as grew up and lived quite close to Frederick (for like 35 years-ish) but I’m going to keep reading before I post again.
It's interesting that anthropologist got that wrong.

It's interesting that anthropologist got that wrong.
Waaaayyyy back then that area was extremely tight knit. And the good ol boys system was a major factor.
My stepfather grew up just outside of Frederick. When his sister was 18, she was shot in the head by the neighbor across the street. Nothing was ever done (LE & legally) because my stepfather’s family was poor, very poor, poor. Although they tried for years and years to get some justice and have the neighbor arrested. Maybe that can give everyone some insight as to the way that area was way back when.

@tj2120

Do you know if your Grandma has dentals available? This Jane Doe has dentals shown above in a few different posts. I know you think it might be a stretch to be her, but maybe knowing if a dental comparison could be made it could be an easy ruleout.

The exclusions:

Barbara Cotton
Helen Allison
Eddy Segall
Barbara McClure
Zita Gutierrez
Michele Riedenbach
Andrea Coyle
Kathleen Durst
Emma Vaughn
Rachael Garden
Sherry Eyerly
Marie Blee
Betty Roberts
Katherine Anderson
Nancy Snow
Gina Hall
Jeanne Scrima
Anne Manchester
Susan Cappel
Valerie Cuccia
Judith O'Donnell
Maureen Baca
Her NamUs file was modified yesterday, but I didn't see any changes. The exclusion list remains the same

I mentioned this on a reddit post but I am curious about this. I was just watching an episode on Terry Rasmussen and his victims. Several have not been located.
I really think this could possibly be Denise Baudin. She went missing in Manchester in Nov 1981 and he later showed up with her daughter in CA. Authorities believe she went missing somewhere along the route from NH to CA.

His MO was to dispose of the body in a container in a wooded area. The location is along the route he could have taken leaving Manchester, NH and the time period would have matched up. The time of death in Namus had it anywhere from a few months to years earlier than when found.

Height, weight, and age match up. Her doenetwork profile doesn’t have any identifying information such as dental records and I can’t find any past history on Denise (like gymnastics etc). 3816DFNH - Denise D. Beaudin. I would be curious to see if anyone can find any other identifying information on Denise Beaudin that could compare.

I mentioned this on a reddit post but I am curious about this. I was just watching an episode on Terry Rasmussen and his victims. Several have not been located.
I really think this could possibly be Denise Baudin. She went missing in Manchester in Nov 1981 and he later showed up with her daughter in CA. Authorities believe she went missing somewhere along the route from NH to CA.

His MO was to dispose of the body in a container in a wooded area. The location is along the route he could have taken leaving Manchester, NH and the time period would have matched up. The time of death in Namus had it anywhere from a few months to years earlier than when found.

Height, weight, and age match up. Her doenetwork profile doesn’t have any identifying information such as dental records and I can’t find any past history on Denise (like gymnastics etc). 3816DFNH - Denise D. Beaudin. I would be curious to see if anyone can find any other identifying information on Denise Beaudin that could compare.
Denise had a distinctive overbite; the Cheerleader does seem to have one, but it isn't as severe. IMO it's not a match

1982JaneDoe.jpg1982JD.jpgbeaudin_denise.jpg

Denise had a distinctive overbite; the Cheerleader does seem to have one, but it isn't as severe. IMO it's not a match

View attachment 496824View attachment 496825View attachment 496826
I was questioning the dental match as well but with the side photo, it looks more like a match to me. Plus , one of her front teeth were missing so the model has a replacement. I really would like to see Denise’s dental records which doe network says are available. There is not a lot of past hx on Denise to give a definite rule out. I can’t hardly find anything online other than the birth of her daughter who was 5 months at the time of her disappearance.

Just my opinion, but the extensive dental work and bones remind me of not a cheerleader but someone who may have grown up with neglect. I used to be a DCS investigator and this was exactly what we would see with major neglect cases. Lack of proper nutrition and care. A lot of their dental work was done through the dental bus that came to the schools which usually was students or new dentists.

I just can’t get past the method of disposal. It was very much TR’s way of getting rid of those who were no longer necessary. And then dump in a wooded area/park far away from where the victim lived so ID was difficult. Plus the mechanic’s rag found in the trunk. TR was an handyman and likely used similar rags.

Last edited:
A good summary of Rasmussen and his victims, for those not familiar with the case:

Denise's Doenetwork. She has DNA and dentals, so it should be a quick comparison: 3816DFNH - Denise D. Beaudin
I hope it gets compared. The only thing that sets this unidentified victim apart is the cause of death which they believe is strangulation. This has not been definitive and she did show some form of trauma to the head and neck. His MO was usually blunt force trauma to the head.

I actually came upon this case when I was searching for possible connections to the missing victims. I believe there are so many more that have not yet been connected to him yet. There is a chunk of time from 90-2000 where his whereabouts were unknown. Likely living under 1 or more aliases during that time. Likely quite a few victims during that time.

I hope it gets compared. The only thing that sets this unidentified victim apart is the cause of death which they believe is strangulation. This has not been definitive and she did show some form of trauma to the head and neck. His MO was usually blunt force trauma to the head.

I actually came upon this case when I was searching for possible connections to the missing victims. I believe there are so many more that have not yet been connected to him yet. There is a chunk of time from 90-2000 where his whereabouts were unknown. Likely living under 1 or more aliases during that time. Likely quite a few victims during that time.
I agree about many other victims. I think this woman could be one, even if she's not Denise.

I agree about many other victims. I think this woman could be one, even if she's not Denise.
Very true. I just found some more info on Denise and that she worked at a nursing home previously. This could correlate with some of the injuries found on the unidentified as a nurses aid, lifting and moving patients. My mom did this before becoming a nurse and had similar injuries. Nowadays, they require CNAs to use back lifts and take precautions but those really weren’t in place back in the late 70’s/early 80’s.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back