MD MD - Jonathan Luna, 38, Baltimore, 4 December 2003

One other point. Despite wearing a topcoat and a dress shirt, there was no indication that JPL was being restrained. No tears or marks on the clothing; no bruising from being held down.

Was there a clear pic of him at the ATM and gas station?
Not that I know of. Someone would have had to have known his password, and presumably he knew it. IIRC, most if not all of the money from the ATM was in the car.

IMO, he was murdered, but I don't think planned. He left belongings behind..glasses and phone. Makes me think he was going to step outside briefly.
If your going to commit suicide, i don't think a pen knife is going to be your choice and if it was a PLANNED murder, your going to bring a weapon, not just "hope" your victim has one on them. The path he drove, the ATM and gas visits..sounds like someone had him under their control and snapped.
Do we know if his work and cell phones revealed who he spoke to last?
Maybe someone met him at his office parking lot, called him down, and forced him to drive. Sad he lost his life and the family are without answers.
Yes it is sad-- this case has bothered me for years and I reiterate that I dont believe he committed
Suicide

What ever became of this 2nd person's blood found in the car?
Where was the blood located and how much? He left behind his cell and glasses, but not his wallet...maybe so the cell couldn't ping off any cell towers and track his location!? But why?
Did the autopsy report show defensive wounds?
Also, is it true he bought gas for TWO cars?

Last edited:
Where was the blood located and how much? He left behind his cell and glasses, but not his wallet...maybe so the cell couldn't ping off any cell towers and track his location!? But why?
I don't know the answers to your questions, all good questions- perhaps someone else knows some of those answers--

There is dispute on the wounds; some were describe as "pin pricks."

JPL had EZ Pass and used roads where it could be tracked.

My understanding is it was just his car.

There is dispute on the wounds; some were describe as "pin pricks."

JPL had EZ Pass and used roads where it could be tracked.

My understanding is it was just his car.
Was LE able to ping any phones near him before he left without his phone,and glasses? Like they did with Patrick Frazee?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back