MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, Baltimore, 28 Dec 2010 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure that this is her. Who would that male be? It doesn't make sense to me.
I hope I am right. But this seems like a missing couple, and not a missing teen.

eta= rose tattoos are very common in teen girls

*confused*

How possible is it that two bodies located in the exact same dam on the exact same day, not be related??? Are bodies located in this dam on a regular basis?
If there is no pigmentation (color) to a degree that they can't tell what race they are, how would one be able to see the color/shape of a tattoo?

Prayers continue for the family of PB... I can't imagine how heart wrenching this wait must be.

*confused*

How possible is it that two bodies located in the exact same dam on the exact same day, not be related???

They were found a mile apart so they were not close together. Could just be that the bodies came from upstream somewhere and ended up there.

Well, I live about 45 from Conowingo Dam. That water runs fast near the dam. It IS possible that those two people can be related (situation). People can wash down a water way quite quickly. Especially over time. I would like to know who this male is....:waiting::waiting::waiting:

Do we have any male missing persons from MD on or about the same date that Phylicia disappeared here on WS? I'm not exactly sure how to search for that.

I am not sure that this is her. Who would that male be? It doesn't make sense to me.
I hope I am right. But this seems like a missing couple, and not a missing teen.

eta= rose tattoos are very common in teen girls

I agree with you. I think its just too much of a coincidence.

Well, I live about 45 from Conowingo Dam. That water runs fast near the dam. It IS possible that those two people can be related (situation). People can wash down a water way quite quickly. Especially over time. I would like to know who this male is....:waiting::waiting::waiting:

Is there a location upstream that is "known" for suicides? accidents? etc... anything that could place two bodies in the water, besides a "body dump"?

Do we have any male missing persons from MD on or about the same date that Phylicia disappeared here on WS? I'm not exactly sure how to search for that.

On the http://www.marylandmissing.com/missingpersons.html website just under PB there is a male (MA) that reportedly has been missing since Dec. 30. I can't find any other information on him though. Wonder if it could be someone who saw or knew too much...

On the http://www.marylandmissing.com/missingpersons.html website just under PB there is a male (MA) that reportedly has been missing since Dec. 30. I can't find any other information on him though. Wonder if it could be someone who saw or knew too much...

Myquan's case has been removed from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, but I can't find any updates on google about him.

Myquan Anderson is the male listed beneath Phylicia's photo and information on the marylandmissing.com site. Cached info from NCMEC indicates he is 13 and his poster had been removed from the site, indicating he's been recovered and is no longer missing. His MP status was classified as endangered runaway.

<LI class=g>View Poster - Poster

MYQUAN ANDERSON. DOB: Jun 27, 1997. Missing: Dec 30, 2010. Height: 5'6" (168 cm) Eyes: Brown Race: Black, Age Now: 13 Sex: Male Weight: 120 lbs (54 kg) ...
www.missingkids.com/.../servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?... - Cached

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...Num=103641402&orgPrefix=USMD&searchLang=en_US

Please note the following messages: Sorry! The case you requested does not exist or has been removed from the site.

Last night I did not think this would be Phylicia, but now I think this is probably her. I guess in a way it might be a relief, as I don't know how she could really have been alive. But to be found where she apparently has been found is just so sickening and heartbreaking, although there is no manner that would have been anything but.

Chief Medical Examiner David Fowler declined to comment on preliminary findings and referred questions to state police. But he confirmed to The Sun that police had submitted Barnes' dental records for comparison, which he described as a routine step. "Like in any other case, police have provided dental records for the presumed individual for comparison," Fowler said. "Within the next couple of hours, a forensic orthodontist will do that comparison."

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news/crime/blog/2011/04/report_police_exploring_markin.html

Last night I did not think this would be Phylicia, but now I think this is probably her. I guess in a way it might be a relief, as I don't know how she could really have been alive. But to be found where she apparently has been found is just so sickening and heartbreaking, although there is no manner that would have been anything but.

I still believe there is a strong possibliity this is not Phylicia. The details on the tattoo found on the UID is too vague. 'Similiar' and on the same leg is not, imo, enough info. No MSM outlet has reported anything on the UID (such as similiar clothing ) indicating a tentative ID like we usually see in other cases.

This sounds exactly like the ME stated, a routine step to rule in or out. Anyone going through NamUs rule out lists can see for some UID's the lists are quite extensive having compared and ruled out tens or dozens of MP's.

jmo

Is there a location upstream that is "known" for suicides? accidents? etc... anything that could place two bodies in the water, besides a "body dump"?

Im not really that familiar with the area, I do know where the dam is, as my family would have picnics there many, many times. Lots of wooded areas up that way...Its near Port Deposit, MD. I will try to do some searching on it, unless someone else from the area can help answer this too....

Comment from above article said that (rumor) the news crews were parked outside of her sister's apt. at about 1:00 today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HOLLYMOORE73