MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, Baltimore, 28 Dec 2010 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the folks I have been talking to, I can tell you all that the work we are doing here is important. We NEED to keep pushing and looking and sleuthing and lurking. It is a vital supplement to what LE is doing, and especially to what LE is releasing to those who are helping with the search. I just wanted to pass that on.

One of the most important things we can do is gather information/evidence about what is being said on the interweb.

Something that hasn't been done is collect all of the comments that have been made on various pages (PEAS facebook, Prayer Facebook, News articles, Nancy Grace Facebook, Pat Brown Facebook....) since PB went missing. If anyone wants to gather and organize those, that would be huge. Any takers? :)

This really stinks; and it's going to get stinkier before people go to jail. In time, they need to go to jail. Yet, I agree with the people who feel that right now, all we want is PB back.

I think that between twitter and FB, it helps to tell part of the story and key players that will be caught just for getting caught up in constant illegal activity before and after PB's disappearance. After all, ain't no shame in their game.

Hopefully LE can tell if PB phone was tampered with and MJ went through all of her text for the day. I hope they can tell where and when this was done.
Not sure how any of this works since I don't text, but I know that LE can do wonders with phone, and computer information.

DB and KB's stories and timelines are all over the place. Remember at first PB was on the computer checking things out for DB on FB, leading DB to start sending messages to MJ about the matter?
Then PB was on the computer looking up skin products to order?

If only KB would have stopped by after work, there would be much more to the story to tell with MJ and his timeline. At least KB could have known if MJ or PB or anyone was still there? Or what exactly kind of condition the apt. was in at that time.

There is something missing to this part of the story and I believe LE knows exactly why KB did not stop by the apt. and they just aren't telling us nor allowing her to tell us as well?

PB's cell phone is missing......
I am unsure how LE can check who picked up the texts if her cell phone is missing.

There was never any info released on why PB's cell phone could not be pinged for it's current location.

PB's cell phone is missing......
I am unsure how LE can check who picked up the texts if her cell phone is missing.

There was never any info released on why PB's cell phone could not be pinged for it's current location.

You know Cubby, I totally forgot that her cell phone was missing.
I think early in a post it was mentioned that when you take out or do something to the cell phone its pings can no longer be tracked?

But they do have the computer and that I am sure is a important piece of evidence.

Also MJ and his crew most likely did something to their cell phones as well, but they couldn't leave them dismantled for long because they needed some way to communicate with each other and their accomplices.

Didn't someone say the phone battery was dead? Or was that someone else's phone? In any case, taking the battery out will keep it from being tracked.

But I still don't know how LE could be sure who is texting and posting; these days, the kids use their own lingo, probably would not vary that much between what P would write and what someone acting as P might write, especially when texting. Unless P may a specific reference to the hairdresser, or someone that MJ, etc. would not have known about.

Thinking along the lines of plans being discussed the evening of the 27th it would have been easy for MJ to have a good idea of what was suppose to occur the afternoon of the 28th.

Also, keep in mind, unless LB called MJ to let him know PB was home and did not wake to go to work with DB he too might have been surprised by seeing PB at the apartment that day.

Additionally, if he knew only of the plans but not specific times (until he possibly? snooped later) he may have been surprised by coming back to see PB still there after dropping off LB if that is truth, or vice versa.

Something about MJ's comment about seeing PB or getting to the apartment (at what sounded like) just as she was getting out of the shower concerns me. Causing me to wonder if perhaps she was surprised by his return, or even if she had locked the bathroom door if she believed she was the only one in the apartment while showering. Hinky meter way up with this possible scenario and why MJ made a point of posting she was just getting out of the shower on the now scrubbed Find PB FB page.

You know Cubby, I totally forgot that her cell phone was missing.
I think early in a post it was mentioned that when you take out or do something to the cell phone its pings can no longer be tracked?

But they do have the computer and that I am sure is a important piece of evidence.

Also MJ and his crew most likely did something to their cell phones as well, but they couldn't leave them dismantled for long because they needed some way to communicate with each other and their accomplices.

MJ and crew's cell phones were confiscated by LE. Of course, they may have more than one phone, or they may have had a disposable phone.

Didn't someone say the phone battery was dead? Or was that someone else's phone? In any case, taking the battery out will keep it from being tracked.

But I still don't know how LE could be sure who is texting and posting; these days, the kids use their own lingo, probably would not vary that much between what P would write and what someone acting as P might write, especially when texting. Unless P may a specific reference to the hairdresser, or someone that MJ, etc. would not have known about.

Both MJ and the 18 yr old brother mentioned low batteries on the 28th.
MJ after the fact, in posts on Find PB scrubbed site, and the other brother in real-time on social media.

Thinking along the lines of plans being discussed the evening of the 27th it would have been easy for MJ to have a good idea of what was suppose to occur the afternoon of the 28th.

Also, keep in mind, unless LB called MJ to let him know PB was home and did not wake to go to work with DB he too might have been surprised by seeing PB at the apartment that day.

Additionally, if he knew only of the plans but not specific times (until he possibly? snooped later) he may have been surprised by coming back to see PB still there after dropping off LB if that is truth, or vice versa.

Something about MJ's comment about seeing PB or getting to the apartment (at what sounded like) just as she was getting out of the shower concerns me. Causing me to wonder if perhaps she was surprised by his return, or even if she had locked the bathroom door if she believed she was the only one in the apartment while showering. Hinky meter way up with this possible scenario and why MJ made a point of posting she was just getting out of the shower on the now scrubbed Find PB FB page.

Thats why I said that half of what MJ says is truth and the other half is not.
He is definitely telling us what PB was doing that day, he is just not telling us what he really had to do with it?

MJ releasing the info on FB and talking at first the way he did, is definitely the actions of someone not knowing how much of a POI he really was, and someone trying to clear his GUILTY name.
All of what MJ has done since the 28th are true signs of a guilty person.
The most important information that LE has on MJ is how he communicates from the 28th until now on all of his devices, from his cell phone to his computer. I am sure it tells a story of someone that is truly GUILTY!!!!!

MJ and the other guilty parties, really think that they have gotten away with a CLEAN CRIME, never expecting to get caught. This is what leads me to believe that PB is no longer with us.
But I really don't think that LE has let up on them one bit, this is where I wished I lived in Bmore and knew more about the inside of this case, because I still think that the heat is on!

MJ and crew's cell phones were confiscated by LE. Of course, they may have more than one phone, or they may have had a disposable phone.

I know that LE has their phones and most likely all of their communcation devices, but that didn't stop them from dismantling on the 28th. Because they seem to all tell the story that their batteries were low between 12-2pm.
But they had to call someone in that 20 POI's group that phone was live. I know that LE have to know for sure where they were that day. Their stories have to check out with each other and other witnesses that they came into contact with or said that they say that day.

I am not sure how to explain it Cluciano63, but there are ways that LE can tell who's texting and who's not. Its in the language and the style, etc.
Caps, abrev., spelling, words used, the tone of the text or post.
You can tell when someone is being told what to text or if it is them?
They have experts that know how to do this.

They know what time PB phone went dead, they can compare that to what was going on with MJ and his crews phone? If they all went dead around the same time within the same 30-40 mins, thats a red flag right there?

This new technology is there for reasons, and most of it is for Big Brother's use. Please believe that.

I do understand how Le can get experts to determine if it is likely to be that person's way of writing, their word usage etc...just not sure how helpful it would be if all of the texting etc. was very short, i.e. OK, No, Yes, Not now, etc...

MJ after the fact, in posts on Find PB scrubbed site, and the other brother in real-time on social media.

BBM. How convenient. I suppose these low batteries happened at the same time too, and neither were able to find a charger. hmmmmm

I do understand how Le can get experts to determine if it is likely to be that person's way of writing, their word usage etc...just not sure how helpful it would be if all of the texting etc. was very short, i.e. OK, No, Yes, Not now, etc...

With all that was going on that day, I can't see the texting be OK, Yes, NO.
I am still going to believe that the main part of the evidence is the communication gadgets, and the timeline.

There is a website, searchtastic.com, that lets you download archives of twitter feeds and export them as an excel file. (To do this go to searchtastic.com, enter in the twitter user name, and then leave the search field blank to return all tweets.)

I exported the archive of twitter feeds for the 18 year old brother - it goes back to August 2010 and includes well over 600 tweets. Only one time in the past seven months has he used the word "battery" in a tweet, or referred to his cell phone being dead. And that just happened to be, you guessed it, on December 28.

There is a website, searchtastic.com, that lets you download archives of twitter feeds and export them as an excel file. (To do this go to searchtastic.com, enter in the twitter user name, and then leave the search field blank to return all tweets.)

I exported the archive of twitter feeds for the 18 year old brother - it goes back to August 2010 and includes well over 600 tweets. Only one time in the past seven months has he used the word "battery" in a tweet, or referred to his cell phone being dead. And that just happened to be, you guessed it, on December 28.

Great find!

Whoever is responsible for PB's disappearance should be in :panic: mode right now. Thinking along the lines of my favorite era of music. (Bobby Vee's version) 'The night has a thousand eyes and a thousand eyes can't help but see'. Well, there are ALL kinds of eyes on those likely responsible. PB's disappearance will not remain hidden. This Cub fan has patience to wait 102 years for a world series and we are all in this for the long haul until Phylicia is found and those responsible are brought to justice according to the fullest extent of the law.

I may have to check when the WS(white sox, not ws) or my Cubbies are playing the Orioles in interleague for an excuse to get out to B'mor.

tick tock tick tock....

Thank you for this resource. My mouse hand thanks you!

Great find!

Whoever is responsible for PB's disappearance should be in :panic: mode right now. Thinking along the lines of my favorite era of music. (Bobby Vee's version) 'The night has a thousand eyes and a thousand eyes can't help but see'. Well, there are ALL kinds of eyes on those likely responsible. PB's disappearance will not remain hidden. This Cub fan has patience to wait 102 years for a world series and we are all in this for the long haul until Phylicia is found and those responsible are brought to justice according to the fullest extent of the law.

I may have to check when the WS(white sox, not ws) or my Cubbies are playing the Orioles in interleague for an excuse to get out to B'mor.

tick tock tick tock....

And since, as you noted, he never complained about battery problems before,
WHY would his go dead in the middle of the day. My teens do not lose battery power until late at night, even though they text 24/7. Seems odd it went dead early afternoon. The only way that would happen would be if he never had a chance to charge it the night before, for some reason....wonder why that might be.

That what my concern that I shared with Sophclown. Peas to me did not do that particular interview to help PB, but to try and clear DB and KB from all of the bashing that was going on about them. This is where the problem is?
DB and KB have done nothing to help this case in the media and public eyes. Maybe to LE, but not for us, so when they continue to ask the public for help how are we so sort out things if we are confused with what they give us to go on?

I hope that Sophclown understood my post and took it back to Peas, so that they understand the public's point for future shows.

I did relay your comments to Peasintheirpods. I'm sorry that you did not like the content of the show with BB, KB and DB. I want you to know that JS, friends of Phylica, and BB, KB and DB were interviewed at Peas regarding Phylicia's disappearance. All were given interviews to hear their side of the story. For DB and KB it was their first interview to the public at Peas. Peas was a place to listen to each of them in a non-hostile enviroment. Peas is not in the business of having their guest in a hostile situation, they treat each of their guests with compassion, concern and are always gracious to each individual person. Peas are not detectives, police, a court of law nor the Nancy Grace show. Each member of Phylicia's family and friends was treated graciously at Peas as they always will be! Each member was there to discuss what they felt appropriate at the time of their interview. The interview was done with Phylicia in mind. At the time of the Peas interview with DB, KB, and BB many people were pointing the finger at DB. DB was given her chance to speak what was on her mind as was KB while on the air! Peas in not the place for judging or fingerpointing but to listen to people who are in much pain from having a missing loved one or friend. Peasintheirpods is a wonderful organization helping children and families find their loved ones again.

And since, as you noted, he never complained about battery problems before,
WHY would his go dead in the middle of the day. My teens do not lose battery power until late at night, even though they text 24/7. Seems odd it went dead early afternoon. The only way that would happen would be if he never had a chance to charge it the night before, for some reason....wonder why that might be.

My thinking is that it was a valid excuse for being out of contact with people who expected him to be in contact with them, is that what you are thinking?

Or, he was so wasted the night before he forgot to charge it up.

Or he ended up not getting back to where ever his charger was, for some reasons....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500