ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
This would not surprise me. I think this prayer vigil was a set up. . .to see how JD reacted. TR pretending she just found out, might have been part of the set-up. JMHO. There will be some kind of response from that camp soon. I can't remember where I read it, but it was the story that PD cut her foot doing laundry to explain away the blood in the basement. They are going to have to do better than that, considering that LE knows it is Ayla's blood. They make me sick!!!!

My question is WHERE IS COURTNEY REYNOLDS? Does she not realize that the DiPietro clan is, right now, strategizing how they are going to pin this on her?!!!! I don't believe she is the responsible party. PD wouldn't have done what she has done to protect her. That family would have turned on her in a heartbeat if she was responsible. She needs to be hustling to the courthouse! She needs to tell what she knows. If she waits and hopes this all just goes away, she will be in for a rude awakening. It's them against her, and they have numbers. Find your conscience, Courtney! They don't care about you! Release the burden on your conscience and ensure that you have a future with your son. :banghead:
BBM This is the first time since joining websleuths that I am actually angry. And, it's at the DiPietro's. They all disgust me!

Edited to add: You mean Courtney ROBERTS

I keep having this horrible vision of poor little Ayla excitedly trying to toddle downstairs to get to her daddy. Off-balance due to her arm being in a sling already, then unable to catch herself with one untethered arm as she begins to fall.

The family had to have known about the blood being there - or at least someone there did. Was THAT when the gate was put up, or did someone just forget to hook it one night? If so, why orchestrate such a complicated tale of missing baby?

MHOO

:frown:

I am trying to figure something out-- bear with me----can anyone answer these questions?

Has Justin mentioned his girlfriend in any public statements? Do any of you here feel that he HIMSELF has implicated the girlfriend?

I think he is the one who told the police about the girlfriends sister having so many pills... if that theory is true, then what else could he have on her to hold over her head for her to protect him? ...... could he have told the police about the pills to cast attention away from a missing child?...and if he is the one who narc'd, I would assume she is telling the police everything she knows...

I have to believe that if Ayla fell down and was injured, someone would have called 911. Even if there were drugs in the house, or anything incriminating. It's a baby. JMO

BBM This is the first time since joining websleuths that I am actually angry. And, it's at the DiPietro's. They all disgust me!

Edited to add: You mean Courtney ROBERTS

Thank you! I fixed it.

And I'm with you. I rarely get angry. . .but I am. How can they go on with this charade?! I'm disgusted too!!!!

ETA-I just don't believe this was an accident. I don't necessarily think it was premeditated. . .but she didn't just fall down the stairs. Somebody did something to her. I think that all the red flags for abuse are there. . .and now can't be ignored. What on earth did poor Ayla have to go through?

http://www.wabi.tv/news/27172/ayla-...s-blood-found-in-basement-does-belong-to-ayla

Family statement on find ayla fb page ssys blood is ayla' s and more than a small cut or wound would produce. Family still holding out hope that ayla may be alive despite how that news seems to suggest otherwise.

I have always thought something happened to Ayla in that house. I don't believe JD's version of how Ayla broke her arm, I think the broken gate is suspicious, and I think there has been a lot of lying and covering up by those adults who were there.

Maybe JD's mom was trying to make him become a responsible and involved father by pushing for Ayla to live with him, and he resented it. Maybe he was angry about having to care for Ayla, and she was abused by him because he didn't want her there. There was something going on, and someone harmed Ayla. I do suspect JD.

I don't buy hiding a careless accident that resulted in Ayla's death, either. Why would anyone do that, and not try to save the baby by calling 911?

We all know info is kept close to the vest in many investigations---especially after Casey Anthony...I can't recall a time when I've seen a police dept. outright lie to the public...but that seems to have happened here. At any rate, I hope something breaks and soon...

Public safety spokesperson Steve McCausland tells NEWS CENTER that blood particles not seen by the naked eye have been found and taken to the state crime lab to be analyzed. He says it's still not clear whose blood was found. McCausland says determining whose blood was found has become the top priority of investigators at the State Crime Lab in Augusta.

That's weird, because TR says it was Ayla's...

The update is stating that SOME of the blood is Ayla's. This must mean that there is more than one area in the house where there was blood found. JMO

UPDATE: State police confirm that some of the blood tested was Ayla's. Spokesman Steve McCausland says other blood samples are still being tested.

http://www.wlbz2.com/news/article/187556/3/Mothers-family-says-blood-in-basement-is-Aylas

BBM.

That makes me wonder what in hades happened? I guess it could be blood from a different time? But if not, who else was bleeding and why?

I am trying to figure something out-- bear with me----can anyone answer these questions?

Has Justin mentioned his girlfriend in any public statements? Do any of you here feel that he HIMSELF has implicated the girlfriend?

I think he is the one who told the police about the girlfriends sister having so many pills... if that theory is true, then what else could he have on her to hold over her head for her to protect him? ...... could he have told the police about the pills to cast attention away from a missing child?...and if he is the one who narc'd, I would assume she is telling the police everything she knows...

I do think the drug bust was a result of this case. I just don't know if it was because someone squealed, or perhaps because LE ran upon it accidentally while looking for other more important things.

BBM:

:( Sadly ... I agree :(

The "actions" of Justin, his family and GF clearly do not indicate an "accident" -- their actions indicate a big time "cover-up" ... and I will NOT be surprised IF and WHEN an arrest is made the "defense strategy" will be some bull**** that it was "an accident" ...

I still canNOT get past Ayla's broken arm ... and without getting into the "broken arm" theory again :innocent: ... I am wondering IF LE found some sort of evidence that MIGHT indicate that there was some foul play with the broken arm ... just SPECULATING here ...

And again ... speculating here ... but the more I think about it, the more I think that Ayla was "missing" BEFORE the Dec 16 doctor's appointment ... and the NIGHT of Dec 17 was the "cover story" -- which gives "extra time" for the "perp" to make sure that Ayla will NOT be found ...
:waitasec: ... the perp has a "head start" on LE ... thinking out loud ...

:praying: that Ayla will be found soon ...

MOO ...

Also, let's not forget about the pulled leg muscle.

I think there are multiple samples and they are still awaiting the test results. JMO

"Steve McCausland tells NEWS CENTER that blood particles not seen by the naked eye" That leads me to believe an attempt was made to conceal it. I don't know where they found the blood. If it was on a rug, I can't imagine getting out blood. On cement, it leaves a stain and it leaves a stain on wood as well.

Ok, my mind has gone temporarily blank... at least I hope it's temporary.
Why on earth would there be someone else's blood in the basement besides Ayla's?? What happened down there? Did someone dismember her body and accidentally cut themselves too?
This is giving me a horrible, sick feeling.
My heart goes out to the mom, she must be devastated. Like some of you, I have never thought badly of her or that she had anything to do with this. I'm saying prayers for her right now.

Yikes. :(

Updated timeline coming some time tonight.

I wonder why JD hasn't gotten a lawyer yet. Hm.

We all know info is kept close to the vest in many investigations---especially after Casey Anthony...I can't recall a time when I've seen a police dept. outright lie to the public...but that seems to have happened here. At any rate, I hope something breaks and soon...

That's weird, because TR says it was Ayla's...

Why do you think police are lying?

I have to believe that if Ayla fell down and was injured, someone would have called 911. Even if there were drugs in the house, or anything incriminating. It's a baby. JMO

It is less painful for me to think it was an accident (covered up) than it is to think that someone just intentionally murdered the toddler. JMO

The only way I can see it having been an accident and no one calling 911 is if Ayla was quite obviously deceased from the fall....then a cover-up might have seemed a good idea at the time, rather than trying to explain another "fall". Whatever the case, I hope someone grows a conscious soon...they all have little babies as well-what if had been their child instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge